Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Unless he has blocked me which i doubt because i don't comment on there then the delicate little snowflake has deleted his twitter account always ok for him to dish it out can't take it back i don't really watch Zelda but his constantly taking the piss out of her yesterday was just disrespectful it isn't a joke when it's personal and if he had locked me in tne shed i would have battered him with that broom
Yep it’s gone for now 😂 he’s done this before. Thing is people can still write about him so he’s only doing it for attention. He’ll say he’s come off for his mental health trying to get another 5 mins on TV from it. Funny how he never deletes his insta though and funny how he can dish it out but can’t take it 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I’m not usually this sad but Mr Vanilla and I was at home today and was having a coffee whilst flicking through the tv channels and spotted SPL was just starting so for a laugh I decided to put the stopwatch on his section of him talking bollocks now I’m being really generous the total of him waffling on and continually lying was the grand total of 8mins there was some golden nuggets from the audience but I think my favourite was from the fake man himself when he said Nik Nak constantly yells help and then asked fakey to pick up his 🧸🧸 the only problem now is now that I’m pissed off that is 8mins of my life that I will never get back 🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖
Plus how did he or anyone else know that ghost simple Simon the soldier got shot in the stomach maybe fakey is a psychic as well now

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
All I can say is if his mma opponent is watching his stories this morning, he’ll be getting plenty of material to use on him to wind him up 😂 Fuck me. Now resorted to rolling round on the bed wearing his boxers and nothing else 🤢 He wonders why he’s never made it as an influencer when his content involves him telling everyone he’s hoovered and then demonstrated making a bed and filming it all 😴

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Father of the Year again. "Where are we going? Where are we going? " *turns off camera and goes back indoors!

• Haha
  • Sick

riddleme89

VIP Member
Personally I’m not into all this shit her and him preach …. How many times a week do they both share books they read about becoming a Boss blah blah yet both are still in the exact same position they was three months ago . Jobless and irrelevant. Both need to give it up grow the fuck up and get a life 🙄

• Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Prancing around his mother's garden is beyond embarrassing at his age. I honestly don't know anyone not 1 other person that carrys on like him. And mummzie pretending as if she doesn't know he is filming. Can't take much more.

• Sick

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Thanks guyss for my votes for the new thread title!!

My inspiration came from the cock-up that is the 'loft conversion' and the bed not even being able to fit. You can use a fish eye lens all you want Fakey to make it look bigger but it's just not working bro!! 😂😂

We can't wait for the bathroom to be installed especially the 'free standing bath'!!! 🤡

View attachment 2038078View attachment 2038079
Previous thread:

---
Short recap to follow.
---
Recap:

He went on the crusty old show that is Loose Women two days on the trot. One day he was 'interviewing' some of the Emmerdale cast re the mental health story. 'Paddy' has been suicidal lately but no doubt the whole cast's mental health suffered when they saw this prick turn up on set!

Then he got into a paddling pool with Linda Robson wearing a pair of pants. Several members of the audience, mostly the ones in the front row who had a close view, were violently sick at the sight of it all. Frankie Bridge, who must be a secret Fakey, smashed him around the head with a bucket!! Unfortunately, it wasn't hard enough!!

Flapz bought a lemon tree for the loft. A good thing indeed as 'when life throws you lemons, make lemonade'. That'll save you a bit of money eh?

They had a Hello Fresh date night with portions that looked fit for a child, more shit 'ice bath' quotes, a reference to NikNaks and ET (referencing Tattle) and Leonora went gymnastics!!

He spent two days fixing up a cheap looking bed that didn't fit as the bedroom is so tiny. Then he used a fish eye lens to make the room look massive and the walls bend! Flapz said a new word 'flabbergasted' which is an extremely large word for her vocabulary but we doubt she can spell it though, let alone know the meaning of the word!

He is training for the Marathon. Flapz said she would do a giveaway on Friday night at 8pm but didn't bother as she was most probably necking back vast quantities of 'mum juice' because her life is so shit and boring.

Freddie was dusted down again, and dragged around Tesco for a Mother's Day ad.

He is getting so boring lately that a few Fakeys need a break. Even I'm struggling to stay awake doing the recap!! 😴😴

Let's carry on Fakeys!!

View attachment 2038170
View attachment 2038171
View attachment 2038172
View attachment 2038173View attachment 2038174
View attachment 2038175
View attachment 2038176
View attachment 2038178
View attachment 2038179
View attachment 2038180
View attachment 2038181
View attachment 2038182
View attachment 2038183
View attachment 2038185
Even though he is a boring cunt, well done on you at least trying to make him sound interesting 😉 and congrats on yet another thread title victory 🥇❤

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Did he not even buy her flowers? You can get lovely one from the supermarket. He’s a twat. Sorry I can’t remember who said this earlier on but he definitely is bitter that Sophie already had a son. It warms my heart seeing how much love his stepmom has for him. His dad and partner are such a good looking couple and probably have nice decent jobs, Fakey must be so jealous no matter how much he pretends that he’s “rich in happiness”

That picture of her Mum is so lovely as well! Can’t remember what Zelda said about her that time but she’s got some cheek to slag Sophie’s mum off for how she looks.

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Hope she is pregnant I really do, they can't control the little spoilt brat that they have already...Bring it on. 🍿🍿🍿.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
I’m just surprised he didn’t do a post about him like he did last year 🙄 I just noticed his post to his mum, he has to mention about understanding how it feels for people who no longer have their mums with them. How does he know? He’s still got his mum so that’s a ridiculous thing for him to say. Basically it’s just an excuse to remind people about his dad and brother.
Wonder what ‘work’ he’s got this week? and if he’s got any more flat packed furniture to build and make a huge deal about? 🤭
I agree totally about him adding the line about people who have lost their mums.It’s all about people commenting what a nice thing to say🙄He’s just a narcissistic prick who uses any means necessary to gather likes and praise.I have zero respect for people like him total arsehole who needs to just stfu.

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if he's having a dig at tattle with his negative people spiel😂😂😂 well I've got news Fakey, fuck off we aren't going anywhere anytime soon, bit like your career🤪🤭🤪🤭.

At this point he's just an absolute selfish cunt🤬🤬🤬 no flowers or presents for Flappy from the boys, making cards on the morning of Mother's day, wow tell us you don't give a fuck without telling us you don't give a fuck. No grid post for her either, but one for his own fucking mother🤬 how is he such a cunt😳😳😳
No work all last week either😆😆😆 wonder what the sad sacks got lined up this week🤔🤔🤔 probably more ice baths, plenty of gym and a bit of marathon training, only about 4 weeks till the marathon, how the fuck is he gonna do that when he was blowing out of his arse after 12 miles🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does he want a fucking medal for hoovering and mopping ffs🤪🤪🤪 and making the bed with his minging sweaty body all over the new bedding🤢🤢🤢🤢
Have they had words this morning🤔 no stories in bed, no Warwick and nothing from old Flappy either.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I'm reporting the comment to Channel 4.

Talking about a newborn baby's genitalia and comparing the length to his is fucked up.

Let's get this creep cancelled.
---

• Heart