Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marsaud

Those videos of him pretending to have a stomach ache and riding a broom, never seen someone so uncharismatic and frankly dull in my life. Yet the self regard just seeps out of him. Heard the presenters on the all killa no filla podcast mention they got asked to do the haunted house show and turned it down. Whoever said he gets jobs cause he is cheap and available called it right.

Reactions: 26

riddleme89

VIP Member
Please name another man who sits on bed all day filming himself ? Doesn’t have a job ? Doesn’t help his wife around the house . His only daily outing is the free gym 😂😂
god this prick is tragic as fuck it’s embarrassing….

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Reckons he's been reincarnated

Reckons their place is haunted

Yeah- haunted by the ghosts of your careers

• Haha

Moomin12

I've just started on this thread but I couldn't not comment about today. The outfit, the cringe dance, the sheer desperation 🤢🤢🤢. And from the marathon training bids from last week. Get a sodding bra. I'll be back if I ever bloody catch up

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Just watched him on +1 as I couldn't face watching that much of the low budget programme 🤣🤣🤣
Omg how many lies did he tell🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
As if niknak says help and teddy, my arse he does😂😂😂 no Jakey you don't check on him 2/3 times a night🤥🤥🤥🤥 Dophy didn't ring you up either you fucking ballbag 🤪🤪🤪🤪
He doesn't look like he does on Instagram either no filters on TV Fakey🤭🤭🤭🤭
No mention of MMA or marathon he's running, what a twat🤬
That whole story about running into his mum and dad's bedroom when he was younger🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 just utter bullshit.
That sound on the VT that was meant to say Dad's here sounded like a fucking burp to me ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣
No idea how Steph kept a straight face while he was spouting all that bollocks🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Steph's packed lunch. Omg. Why you bragging that you're on there and once again speaking about the dead. Why dont ya just fuck off and join them cos it's all you fucking talk about and it's not like ya living anyway it's all fake. He must live one sad sad life and he knows it. Pretending he ain't gay, pretending he's famous. Simon says fuck off and don't come back you fucking necromancer

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I really don't know who she's trying to kid. She aff linked a cheap white top but said 'hers was a Loewe one'. Well they're £225 a pop. She's just full of bullshit. She must sit there silently crying as she makes this up whilst glancing across at her shitty, unfinished paintwork and the skybox that is balancing on that weird little table!! No wonder she says she feels exhausted. The amount of time and energy it takes to pretend you are something you aren't must be staggerring!!!! I actually pity deluded cunts like that! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

patmum

Some more just to draw attention to how much of a cunt he’s always been, and how good Fakey’s old and new have been at calling him out and keeping receipts 💕

“you think I give a fuck about loose women?” Hahahaha!!! Ohhh the irony

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
I don’t even know what Soph is attracted to with Jake he is no man
the moaning about the slightest pain . The eyegucking himself pouting 🤢
The constant laying In bed all day lazy twat .
Cant do basic DIY like paint a room ….. she had to do it all .
No romance for his wife no gifts for birthdays valentines ect

Sorry but I could never be with a boy like that he’s no man at all . How is she not embarrassed at all

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s at the gym leaving her to look after the kids.Well more fool her for putting up with this selfish twat of a man.His therapy yeah right more like I prefer to be away from my family at every given opportunity.

• Wow

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I find this rather unnecessary filming your child getting upset and throwing a tantrum. His content is really scraping the barrel at this point.

• Angry
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He's feeling 'humble' again!!

No work in the pipeline then Fakey? How the hell are they running that house/cars etc with zero income?

View attachment 2045602
---
Start telling him NO ffs and correct him. Tell him DON'T TOUCH. He's probably walking funny because he's shit his nappy. Check it instead of filming him.

Surely they can see that this child has a serious speech delay and needs checking?

View attachment 2045620
I still can’t believe they’ve not bought a proper unit for their sky box, etc… They’ve been hinting at a media wall for months. I think they need to accept they’re not well known/popular enough to get it for free anymore.