Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
He is going to be snapped in half by Paul. That bloke on the side shouting "You're not working hard enough". Get that ambulance on stand-by!! 😂😂

View attachment 2042750
His punches feel hollow, there is nothing behind them. It just feels all very stylistic rather than animalistic. I was taught to box as a kid (yes, I’m a woman with a superb orthodox punch and stance - most of my family have been involved in boxing at some point in life) - but I refused to skip, still do (that’s another story). Paul looks solid (not an insult at all) but looks like if his punch connects it will be hard.
---
Time still in hand to back out
Though he can take his nasty temper out in the ring
He’s passive aggressive, I don’t think he’s got a nasty temper - I think he’s meek but passive aggressive, he backs off instantly when challenged or just blocks.
---
He is going to be snapped in half by Paul. That bloke on the side shouting "You're not working hard enough". Get that ambulance on stand-by!! 😂😂

View attachment 2042750
The FUCKING power ranger jump at the bag 😂😂😂
Oh my fuck, I have a stitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Justdee

Chatty Member
Does this influencer advertising have the opposite effect on anyone else?
Was talking with my friends the other day and all of us are now avoiding produthat they try to flog or are gifted

Also.stephs packed lunch,isn't Russell kane on that and doesn't he take the piss out of the instahuns? If I'm remembering right a lot of them seemed to be sort of aimed at jake :cool:

• Heart

AsilGT

Chatty Member
Why the hell would you post - with a photo- of being in the toilet?
Beyond desperation.
So she’s on the toilet
Marking homework
both children in bathroom with her
and she’s got her phone out taking pictures 🤷‍♀️
just why? who does this appeal to?

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Thing with Jake is he acts like he’s better and he acts like the work he does get is below him so he doesn’t post about it ….. what he fails to realise is he’s lucky he gets the jobs he doesn’t like because he’s that irrelevant he literally can’t get anything else !!

He only ever posts work when it’s five minutes on TV but he doesn’t even realise how embarrassing that is for him that everybody knows he’s jobless and he’s forever begging to be on daytime TV !! They are skint and massively in debts . They couldn’t afford birthday presents for Leo so they wrapped up free gifted items from last year . They couldn’t afford to even do anything on her birthday or the kids birthdays !! Sophie is begging people to buy from her vinted and the items are used tatt that belong in a charity shop yet she’s begging for £5 !! She has had to get hair dye box because she can’t even afford a hairdresser anymore . She’s not had beauty treatments or her nails done since way before Christmas . No fancy meals out or nights away in hotels .

They are skint and I do think they both in panic mode but still trying to fake that they have money on the gram ….
The thing is the TV ‘work’ he posts about is so minor it’s actually more embarrassing him boasting about that, than him actually admitting he gigs at holiday parks, pubs and gyms. I saw a clip of that ghost show this morning on Twitter. It is so ridiculously ham and set up. His ‘dad’ comes through so he walks out the room in ‘tears’. He doesn’t think that’s embarrassing, that again he’s using his dad to get on TV but thinks it’s beneath him to admit he sings at Butlins. Personally I’ve seen too much of his true self to ever change my opinion of him but I’m sure if he was more honest and definitely more humble, people maybe would tolerate him more.

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I don't even care enough to comment on the 'ice bath' talks anymore but he fucking needs help.

Stupid cunt.

View attachment 2041860
Listen to your husband Soph. Kick him to the kerb.
---
Quick someone call Pride of Britain awards. An unemployed, able bodied man has hoovered and made the bed what a hero 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
I don’t like being nasty about a child but my god he isn’t cute at all . he wasn’t trolled over Leo when he was born people just said how funny he looked and he did . No offence but if my kid come out that I’d even be like wtf 😂😂

he shares Leo every single day . Who does a post then posts it constantly to get more likes …. Wierdo he is

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
Oooh. New I’m a celeb line up announced with previous contestants , guess who’s not there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
I’m definitely getting tickets I will get all the good shots of Jake being punched in the turkey teeth for tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why does he always make out his TV appearances are so much bigger than they are? The only reason he’s got TV work this week is because he’s got to talk about a show he’s already filmed 😂 Wonder if Polly will be trying to say he’s presenting again 🙄 Be interesting to see what Fridays gig is? Can’t be any lower than SPL surely?
One thing though, SPL is on tomorrow lunchtime so why did he need to leave home at 10 this morning. I thought he couldn’t bear to be away from Spud unless it’s necessary? I didn’t realise Leeds was a 26 hour trip from Colchester 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

VC10

VIP Member
Both just such boring souls they really are boring and dull couple . He’s a wierd manic creepy twat and she’s a miserable boring bitch .

Nobody cares about flapz and her shitty bowl of banana covered in bird fucking seeds or her new beige boring pillow cases because let’s face it the whole damn house is cream or beige …. So nothing she could possibly show us would make us go out and buy it . She has no personality and it shows in her home decor . Nobody gives a shit what basic food she feeds her toddler . Nobody gives a shit about her crappy clothes reels that are clothing that are to big for her because she’s the size of a twig … oversized tracksuits beige on her sprog . And for fuck sake nobody gives a shit about the cheao cat food she feeds her cat .

Both delusional in thinking they can become a z list let alone a celeb . They have no talent they don’t influence people to buy fuck all and they are mid 30s with kids acting like teens ….. jakes creaming himself because he’s on TV for all of five fuckings evinds it’s embarrassing mate . Unless your on TV full time don’t bother broadcasting it nobody gives a fuck !!! Drowning in debts and trying keep up with other z listers must be exhausting no wonder she needs b12 injections. Most people would give it up now like Tay Quinn did but not Jake he’s obsessed with trying to be on TV ….. both boring soulless people
It's all a bit desperate & sad. If both had jobs they'd have a Grand a week coming in, every week. A pattern to their lives, and money to spend after the bills have been covered instead of this desperate scratching for free cat food or lip balm.
Kids can't eat cat food or lip balm.

mollyann

VIP Member
His saggy balls is a image no one needs first thing in the morning.Who makes such a big deal about cleaning up unless he’s in her bad books yet again.Put some fucking clothes on is offensive seeing his privates 24-7 why is my only question👀🤮🤮

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
What a pair of cunts they are🤬 Fakey really misses Warwick but they are off out for a meal, fucking hell such a shit Dad he is.
Antibiotics don't get given for constipation you absolute muppet Dophie, and not surprised he's spotty with all the chocolate, bic bics and shite Leo4likes gets given🤪🤪
Like you say Crazy get a fucking takeaway, but they are too busy trying to prove to us they've got money🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dance for tattle Jakey, dance, dance, dance. Cos let's face it you ain't never getting on Strictly🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
We should all go and have a tattle night out all wear a certain colour so we know who our fakeys are 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
His coat still bangs🤣🤣and his wife’s outfits are sick what a fucking plonker who talks like this.Poor jakey done a runner from twitter🤣

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
So within 1hr 15 mins after he posted about going swimming, he's posted two photos of NikNak.

So that includes travelling there, getting undressed, swimming, getting dried and dressed and travelling home with a 2yr old in that short period of time!!!!!

Yeah right. You didn't take him swimming at all in that space of time did you! Fake by name, fake by nature!!! 😂😂

View attachment 2045553View attachment 2045554
Probs chucked him in the ice bath 👍🏼🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Ro98

VIP Member
I dip in and out of this thread because he annoys me too much to watch all the time 😂
But why is he not even training properly for the marathon? And he’s only asking about gels now? He needs to trial those months before as some can give you the shits or make you feel unwell 😂
And he should have a training plan by now not just the occasional run here and there 😳
I can’t wait to see how he gets on at the marathon as I’ll be there (if I haven’t given birth by then!) supporting people I know who are in solid training plans now so I’ll be on Jake alert if he does actually turn up!

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
7am and he’s already on social media biting back at people. Remember he doesn’t care what people say about him 🤥🤥🤥😂
---
Still don’t trust that fake potato account… it’s him he’s trolling himself and is going to use it to his advantage… weeping into his wig about trolls
It is strange that he never goes back at that account but I just think he’s too much of a narcissist to write detrimental things about himself. Would he really make an Instagram account showing himself smoking and then tag Sarcoma Uk in it? He can hardly call troll on that, when all it does is show him to be a compulsive liar 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s happy using his son or family for the troll narrative but he’s far too self obsessed to say things about himself and let’s be honest, what FP says is truthful and if Fakey calls it out, it draws more people and attention to the fact he’s a lying attention seeking dickhead. The same reason he is obsessed with this site but won’t ever name it 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s my opinion anyway. Could be totally wrong though 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

xc01

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I've just started on this thread but I couldn't not comment about today. The outfit, the cringe dance, the sheer desperation 🤢🤢🤢. And from the marathon training bids from last week. Get a sodding bra. I'll be back if I ever bloody catch up
He's got no style at all. He looks like fuckin bet lynch on my house is haunted. All outdated clothes and that hairstyle he has 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's like hes showing everyone he's gay but thinks he has one over on us because he's marri d to a woman. What he doesn't realise is that it's him who's unhappy because he's in the closet and all this fake narrative with the old man fac d bag is pathetic. He doesn't have a funny bone in his body. He is a try hard cringe. He is a very sad disturbed individual with delusions of grandeur. He can't face the fact he is a normal gay man living a fake life with a woman and kids that he couldn't give a fuck about

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thanks guyss for my votes for the new thread title!!

My inspiration came from the cock-up that is the 'loft conversion' and the bed not even being able to fit. You can use a fish eye lens all you want Fakey to make it look bigger but it's just not working bro!! 😂😂

We can't wait for the bathroom to be installed especially the 'free standing bath'!!! 🤡

336105427_1020139348955292_1024613868677683858_n~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230317-153455.png

Previous thread:

---
Short recap to follow.
---
Recap:

He went on the crusty old show that is Loose Women two days on the trot. One day he was 'interviewing' some of the Emmerdale cast re the mental health story. 'Paddy' has been suicidal lately but no doubt the whole cast's mental health suffered when they saw this prick turn up on set!

Then he got into a paddling pool with Linda Robson wearing a pair of pants. Several members of the audience, mostly the ones in the front row who had a close view, were violently sick at the sight of it all. Frankie Bridge, who must be a secret Fakey, smashed him around the head with a bucket!! Unfortunately, it wasn't hard enough!!

Flapz bought a lemon tree for the loft. A good thing indeed as 'when life throws you lemons, make lemonade'. That'll save you a bit of money eh?

They had a Hello Fresh date night with portions that looked fit for a child, more shit 'ice bath' quotes, a reference to NikNaks and ET (referencing Tattle) and Leonora went gymnastics!!

He spent two days fixing up a cheap looking bed that didn't fit as the bedroom is so tiny. Then he used a fish eye lens to make the room look massive and the walls bend! Flapz said a new word 'flabbergasted' which is an extremely large word for her vocabulary but we doubt she can spell it though, let alone know the meaning of the word!

He is training for the Marathon. Flapz said she would do a giveaway on Friday night at 8pm but didn't bother as she was most probably necking back vast quantities of 'mum juice' because her life is so shit and boring.

Freddie was dusted down again, and dragged around Tesco for a Mother's Day ad.

He is getting so boring lately that a few Fakeys need a break. Even I'm struggling to stay awake doing the recap!! 😴😴

Let's carry on Fakeys!!

334808038_493712519470336_4156724538536109775_n.jpg
335497508_228915059541927_1094201096847447731_n.jpg

Screenshot_20230313-181517~2.png

335754314_1563811107452885_932273062624349143_n.jpg

335925839_1664608520640108_2209697572669946001_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha