Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One minute got defined abs ...next none, make your fucking mind up you idiot, no wonder you get back-lash you deserve it....

Reactions: 20
God he's such a boring, ugly old bastard. She's a boring bitch aswell
At this point they have nothing going on workwise or lifewise
Cannot wait to see him get schooled in this fight

Reactions: 21
So she paid £45 for her b12 injectionMight as well have shoved the £45 up your skinny arse as unless done correctly at your doctors going to do fuck all.Leo eating yet again they really just feed that child to shut him up.So dad of the year didn’t go to gymnastics (soft play)what a fake arse marriage these two have.

Reactions: 22
I called it yet again! Going to have to start putting money on i will be loaded! So the reason for the loft conversion is so they can sleep separately now i wouldn't want to lie next to that vile stinking mini cock either but just remind me how long have they been married?

Reactions: 27
Didn't fancy washing the sheets before putting them on the bed then?! Sums up how rank they are really!

Reactions: 17
£45 for a B12 injection and many more to come. So, self-diagnosis is recommended then eh Flapz instead of making an appointment at the doctors?

I'll tell you what the problem is. Your life is fake and empty, your marriage is a complete farce, you hardly eat anything, you are delusional, you're married to an unemployable bum and you drink loads of alcohol. An injection won't fix stupid!!

Since when has 'soft play' been gymnastics and does that kid ever stop eating crap?
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 16
On the beg again so sick and tired of these idiots.Go on goggle and find stupid cowAnd who puts sheets on a bed without washing first

Reactions: 13
Seeing this gives me the fear. Putting bedding onto a bed straight from the packaging. So many chemicals, dirt, dust on it from the factory. Who do we reckon is going up there? Fakey or Flapz.

I reckon Fakey!

Anyone think she's shoplifting and damo is her decoy...
A little five finger discount
---
Fakey. No way is he downstairs with the kids. Mr Personality needs his sleep
---
Fakey. No way is he downstairs with the kids. Mr Personality needs his sleep

Reactions: 16
It’s an absolute ball ache because you do want to put new bedding on but I always wash it before it goes on but I’ll admit I thought it was the same reason you had to wash towels before you use them, so thanks for that Crazy you Fakeys probably think I’m a right thick twat now.

Why do they make out putting bedding on is hard, it’s really not. Fucking pissing me off these 2 they are shit at being adults.

edit bad grammar

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
"Do any couples out there sleep separately?"

They've not even been married a year yet. I think we're safe to say that we called this ages ago.

She is definitely not pregnant. Their marriage is a farce!!!

Reactions: 14
On the beg for bedside tables- where they gunna put them - no room. #fools going to wash the bedding now then Sophie???

I don't think there is too much to worry about with regard to washing new sheets when he doesn't even wash himself let alone his clothes apart from the weird tights i swear all he wears lately are his two weird fitted outfits for boxing and that bloody green sweatshirt i can literally smell him from my house

"Do any couples out there sleep separately?"

They've not even been married a year yet. I think we're safe to say that we called this ages ago.

She is definitely not pregnant. Their marriage is a farce!!!

View attachment 2044975
Why would you openly suggest or even ask if you sleep apart. Like fakey hun I don’t think you realise it’s far from normal to not sleep with your partner

Reactions: 15
Did she say she doesn’t like injections? Why does she have ones in her face and lips then? They are hardly essential if you don’t like needles. Stupid cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.