Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flaps is alive🤣 quotes from Naomi Genes-Williams (who ever she is?) that she had shared to her stories from poosh about being a lucky girl because she needed to hear that today apparently?? Ok Flaps 👍 you know the saying the lights are on but……..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So flap’s literally so tired 🙄🙄Paying for a b12 injection dear lord do these wankers have to make a big deal about everything.I know both me and star have them every 12 weeks for medical reasons not because your partner pissed you off stupid cow😡Manifesting not what’s needed flaps a lawyer and divorce papers your only way out✌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck me if her dreams are coming true and she’s lucky then she’s on another planet ….. she’s with a man who isn’t financially supporting his family . She’s getting no work like him . Both up to eyeballs in debt . Both have no life at all . She’s as deluded as he is 😂

• Haha
Flappy feels like something's draining the life out of her...well it's your stupid chicken dipper head husband🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So flap’s literally so tired 🙄🙄Paying for a b12 injection dear lord do these wankers have to make a big deal about everything.I know both me and star have them every 12 weeks for medical reasons not because your partner pissed you off stupid cow😡Manifesting not what’s needed flaps a lawyer and divorce papers your only way out✌
Was just coming to say the same Mol 😡 we take them because we need them and our body’s fail to function because we have a deficiency. We don’t go off on our jollies having injections because we’ve had an argument with our other half ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That B12 injection ain't gonna do jack tit Flapz. You live with an energy vampire. He has sucked the lifeblood out of you!! If she can't see this maybe she's dumber than we think.

Perhaps you need a holiday you poor, over-worked martyr? ........ Oh wait! 😂😂😂

336496146_582065313870415_1025190436752882652_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Am crap at doing links but sure crazy can👍His little jump Wtaf was that ha ha like a demented power ranger

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Personally I’m not into all this tit her and him preach …. How many times a week do they both share books they read about becoming a Boss blah blah yet both are still in the exact same position they was three months ago . Jobless and irrelevant. Both need to give it up grow the duck up and get a life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she having a bleeping laugh?? Yes she bleeping is because Flappy you are going to a drip clinic to get a B12 injection unlike @stargirl23 and @mollyann who’s G.P prescribed and administers them one every 12 weeks. You either had a hangover or were working in youre shed this morning and have decided to get yourself a B12 injection, a g.p didn’t advise you. She’s just going to a drip clinic to cure her hangover the lying cow 🤥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He's gone quiet. Definitely had a rage at that guy, stomped out like a little child, went home to cry into his pillow and have a little sleep now just remind me about how amazing your cbd oil is for anxiety and stress? Absolute weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am crap at doing links but sure crazy can👍His little jump Wtaf was that ha ha like a demented power ranger
Already posted it! Lol. He's turning into Wayne Sleep! 😂😂

• Haha
He's gone quiet. Definitely had a rage at that guy, stomped out like a little child, went home to cry into his pillow and have a little sleep now just remind me about how amazing your cbd oil is for anxiety and stress? Absolute weapon!
He’s probably gone to the drip clinic with her the pricks! Paying to cure their hangovers or comedown ❄ maybe stop drinking and sniffing then you wont get a hangover or a comedown.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi flappy as I know you read here. If you were ‘recommend’ a b12 injection I’d like to see your prescriptions like mine below. Go on I know you love to play for tattle. Run along and prove us wrong, oh wait you can’t because you weren’t recommended or prescribed tit. Me and mol know when you’re prescribed if you don’t just have a one off. You have one every other day for 2 weeks, this is to boost levels. Then you have one every 12 weeks. I’ve put 2 of my prescriptions on the screenshot below so I’ll know if you try steal my prescriptions and post it as your own. I’ll wait…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also low in b12 currently jumping through hoops just to get the right bloody medication! Then you have idiots like her and the rubber dinghy lips spouting that’s she’s just popped to a clinic with no medical advice or instruction yeah that’s sensible…. Prick!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also low in b12 currently jumping through hoops just to get the right bloody medication! Then you have idiots like her and the rubber dinghy lips spouting that’s she’s just popped to a clinic with no medical advice or instruction yeah that’s sensible…. Prick!!!!!!
Literally this! I was on cycolambin (think that’s how you spell it😂) tablets 3 times a day, didn’t work so had that on injection, that didn’t work so I’m now on the one beginning with h I just showed. When you’re genuinely deficient it’s hard to get the right treatment to work for you. Her idea of drained is nothing compared to ours because I’m sure you’re aware when your b12 is low or you’re due another injection you feel awful!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.