Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Leonora's fringe is way too long now and that's good parenting ....I think not ....:confused:.

Reactions: 14
Did you notice the Olaplex product? The one I recommended ages ago to the Duchess? He also mentioned ET and said 'int it' again!! 😂😂
Yes I noticed the Olaplex you said to her last week, It’s the moisture make for £28 😂 so is she giving away her used stuff???? Im so confused??? Her coffee machine, tub of used Brazilian Bum lift cream 🤮 Is she giving Purdy away aswell as he was the last item shown in the giveaway video😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aah Ra-Ra is being over sensitive on Twitter again 😂 Can you imagine being that far up your own arse you can’t take a little criticism but think it’s perfectly acceptable to DM people (and peoples friends) yourself to give them abuse because they have a different opinion to yours?
Bloody al what a cry baby Fakey is! 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
if they have another baby (heaven forbid), where the heck is the Moses basket gonna go in that teeeny tiny sloping bedroom? They really haven’t thought any of this through

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I skipped through most of his ‘allegedly’ q&as yesterday cos quite frankly it’s the same old same old. He does them to put himself up for ‘work’ and to try and make out that everyone thinks he’s a nice guy 🤥 I just watched a couple and realised he really is stupid. First story he says he’s been worrying about work and then says he’s sure good things will come. Only 3 stories later, he says he got the job from the audition he went for and he’ll reveal all soon. So either he doesn’t think this job is a good thing (his words not mine) or the obvious one is that yet again he’s slipped up and shown himself as the total bleeping liar he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hey Fake. Do yourself a favour and have a look at Tom from Mcflys stories. In his 1 day (as a Dad of 3 and a wife with a career other than filming herself), he’s performed in his kids assembly, fed his chickens, cleared out a chicken shed, written a song, zoom meeting and writing more of his book.
Now Im not a fan of Toms in the slightest, just wanted to highlight how much 1 person can fit in a day, it may just inspire you🤷🏼‍♀️. We all get the same 24hrs(😉) and you can do more than play on a mattress with NikNak and bathe in warm water.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes I noticed the Olaplex you said to her last week, It’s the moisture make for £28 😂 so is she giving away her used stuff???? Im so confused??? Her coffee machine, tub of used Brazilian Bum lift cream 🤮 Is she giving Purdy away aswell as he was the last item shown in the giveaway video😂
Hopefully, get him away from being terrorised by spud #justiceforpurdy
---
Bloody al what a cry baby Fakey is! 😭😭😭
I got blocked for liking negative comments, he really is a delicate little flower.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's trying to hide it by continually blowing out his cold breath but there is no disguising fakey i see the steam rising off your 'ice bath'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How many stories yesterday dear god he’s just so boring and relentless with trying to prove Leo is not delayed.Her giveaway another boring cow with to much time on her hands.No way is he seriously running the marathon.Someone else missed out on a place so prick could make out he’s doing good for a charity😡
---
What a mess ugly creep get some shorts on is beyond repulsive 🤮
B63F3088-8305-4579-91D0-1588A6C0C534.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hey Fake. Do yourself a favour and have a look at Tom from Mcflys stories. In his 1 day (as a Dad of 3 and a wife with a career other than filming herself), he’s performed in his kids assembly, fed his chickens, cleared out a chicken shed, written a song, zoom meeting and writing more of his book.
Now Im not a fan of Toms in the slightest, just wanted to highlight how much 1 person can fit in a day, it may just inspire you🤷🏼‍♀️. We all get the same 24hrs(😉) and you can do more than play on a mattress with NikNak and bathe in warm water.
Real life is what people want to see not some Q&As written by the influencer. I watched a story yesterday with Fletchers on the Farm and they’re having an Easter egg hunt, meet the animals and donating the profits to a local company/charity. They’ve even got their kids involved. Now that is what I like seeing. Fakey could do so much but is oblivious

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What an inspiration Fake is. Should I film myself reading out quotes from google??🥴
89764033-7871-40FF-8BC9-9DEF9E1CE94F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also, can we take a moment to celebrate me getting VIP member status on here...im elite 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why did I watch his stories? Didn't need to see him in his grey pants, now I feel sick - thanks bro! 🤢 👊
---
Why is there steam coming from the ice bath 🤔🤭
I squinted and thought I could see steam..... I never thought he was genuinely going in an ice bath, he's too much of a nob. 😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.