Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh just pack it in ffs bro! Go and clean up your garden.

---
That kid looks so scruffy. Why dress him up like a prison inmate? There's such lovely clothes out there for kids. That hair makes my teeth itch. I want to give his hair a lovely trim. He'd look SO much better!

336158267_2477526795732785_1732720327235773857_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It looks like he's ripped the sole off of that trainer. Bullshit. 💯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Fakey does EVERYTHING for Tattle EVERYTHING. Every reel or grid he does is totally to validate himself with us Tattlers. The ick trainers, the steam bath, the delayed son, the Wayne Sleep boxing, the pigeon loft, even the revolting 'hey look at me' eye bleeping. It is all aimed at US - he wants to feel validated, he wants us to like him, admire him, even be in awe of him, to realise we were wrong about him.

Here's a tip Fakey & if you take it you will really ruin our fun & our pop corn moments. Turn your life completely around. Come off all social media. Put your phone in the back of a drawer. Go & get a job say at a gym or leisure centre. Book some couple counselling for you & Flapz. Ask someone you know and trust about Leo. Tell your mum that she looks ugly & angry on IG & get her to come off it. Let your dad & brother RIP. Accept your hair (like many men do) is not great & lose the syrup. Stop living your life through complete IG strangers, their weird comments about a 2 year old. No child should have people viewing them 24/7

Two things will happen. We will be bored shitless & leave you alone (you know in your heart if hearts we can't all be wrong about you, we see right through you). And you will have a much happier, full filled life.
Great post! All so true.

I don't know why but 'lose the syrup' made me laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔 Leonora will eat anything...now his jumper, hope he hasn't got worms.. :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
One day, one of these zleb list arseholes kids are gonna be snatched by some pervo, because the twats have put every bleeping minute detail of their boring fake lives out there, schools, nurseries, homes.....
---
🐔 Leonora will eat anything...now his jumper, hope he hasn't got worms.. :oops:
A giant tapeworm will burst out of him, just like John Hurt in Alien ....
---
It looks like he's ripped the sole off of that trainer. Bullshit. 💯

View attachment 2029702
Looks like he's got 34b tits too in that .....
---
The sole has fallen off his shoe because that's what happens when you buy cheap FAKES, Fakey!

Flapz is painting their house, box dyeing her hair and serving up burnt kids' portions of food. They are skint beyond belief. Bet they're barely making the minimum payment on their Aqua card.
They'll be breaking the vanquis card out of the glass only in emergency box ...
---
Ugh, that picture should come with a warning - this may make you sick 🤢
And make you bat for the other side....👍👍👍👍🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Nah bro he won't like gymnastics as he's not use to being told what to do or discipline! God help them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We can all sleep better knowing scary Mary is making banana bread🙄Can see where her beloved prick of a son gets his lousy attitude from.Doormat deserves a medal living with her for al those years
A2FB09D8-EE91-4678-8DD6-FCEF15026127.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Im sitting beside some stranger waiting to take off to fly home to Dublin for Paddy’s day and im like a mad woman laughing to myself, im getting a few strange looks 🤭 Im crying 😂😂😂 you tossers are on fire today 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.