Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s been said before but newly painted walls and brand new carpet and the kid is allowed to eat and rub it’s hands all over the walls and spill food on the carpet beggars belief !
Scruffs! Honestly no words!

Reactions: 20
Why does he always have to keep barking at that child seriously?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Always writes a sexual question to himself doesn't he? As if anyone would be interested in Mister bleeping Ed! 🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What size is your foreskin? Maybe about a mm half the size of his cock. Jake we all know you're ashamed of you're tiny dick and try to cover it up by sending yourself questions about it. Imagine sitting writing questions to yourself and good god that syrups wearing very thin isn't it, very very thin, like your dick. See your back wearing your knickers at the gym again sad act. Paul is gonna torture you. Maybe take that nappy to the fight, the one you were wearing today

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does he always have to keep barking at that child seriously?

View attachment 2028398
He barks because he is not talking to NikNak but to his adoring audience of desperate, mostly women of a certain age plus us Tattlers. He's convincing us all that his son is indeed bright, not delayed and in fact ahead of his years - clever boy!

His awkward, weird way of engaging with his son, all through his phone is aimed at this hidden audience. This might explain why he doesn't sound natural or normal around LeoForLikes. It's the Trueman Show without the talent & magnetism of Jim Carrey.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So her giveaway. She’s showing 4 products in her reel so is she saying the cost of these 4 together is £500? Never seen a giveaway where they don’t list the things being given 🤯 Why would anyone want skin products that she uses anyway. She does know we can see the state of her skin? How desperate for followers and engagement though 😊 especially begging for extra comments on the post. I’m just surprised he didn’t get her to say you have to follow him as well 😂

• Haha
Apparently bored of watching love island half way through… hmmm was that after being a dick on the LI podcast? Or after your exs sister went in or just knowing you were never going to take Sams crown?
Also if you didn’t watch it how did you know the winners? Sanam went in after half way

bloody knob

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The twit can’t even fight his way out of a paper bag, I can’t wait for him to get floored, every whack he gets is one for every time he has been a bleep to Freddie!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He barks because he is not talking to NikNak but to his adoring audience of desperate, mostly women of a certain age plus us Tattlers. He's convincing us all that his son is indeed bright, not delayed and in fact ahead of his years - clever boy!

His awkward, weird way of engaging with his son, all through his phone is aimed at this hidden audience. This might explain why he doesn't sound natural or normal around LeoForLikes. It's the Trueman Show without the talent & magnetism of Jim Carrey.
Did you hear the way he said ‘thank you’ he was so relieved when Leo named the right colour 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔Fag Ash Lil needs to pack in those Superkings....said it before ...Rasping.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So her giveaway. She’s showing 4 products in her reel so is she saying the cost of these 4 together is £500? Never seen a giveaway where they don’t list the things being given 🤯 Why would anyone want skin products that she uses anyway. She does know we can see the state of her skin? How desperate for followers and engagement though 😊 especially begging for extra comments on the post. I’m just surprised he didn’t get her to say you have to follow him as well 😂
Did you notice the Olaplex product? The one I recommended ages ago to the Duchess? He also mentioned ET and said 'int it' again!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The only interaction he has with Leo are the bits where he’s filming him. Any other time he will be sat in front of the TV and his mum and dad ignoring him because they are too busy looking at their phones.

I’ve never seen any other Dad film the most mundane thing with kids and it’s all just to prove a point to Tattle or get some validation from his deluded middle aged lonely women fans.

• Heart

Exactly.
He is not interacting with the child, he is putting on a show for his phone.

• Heart
I'm a bit behind. So was it her 'giveaway' earlier then? She's already in her pyjamas before 5pm and having another early night!! I think it's about time they disciplined that little brat. He's obviously chucked his dinner all over the floor again. He needs a good clip around the earhole as my mum would say!!

View attachment 2028365View attachment 2028366View attachment 2028367
View attachment 2028369
Those ‘delicious looking’ doughnuts look like they’re on the turn already.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LeoForLikes is Fakey's Achille's heel. His son is his weakness. Where he can be passive agressive, snidey, unkind to those around him including his wife and (half a) step son he is at the mercy of his own son.

His son can decide if he wants to interact with Fake or not, if he wants to be friendly or (mostly) not, if he decides not to perform to Fakey's phone, or anything this 2 year old so wishes. Fakey has to suck it up. Suck it up with his 'thank you baby' 'good boyyy' 'oh you're doing that now are you.'

Fakey has a lifetime of dancing to the tune to the one person who can give him any amount of tit & he has to take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God his non stop stories of Leo, how can he not realise that watching other people’s kids, especially vacant bland kids, is so BORING!
It baffles me that he could actually think anyone is remotely interested 😴

God his non stop stories of Leo, how can he not realise that watching other people’s kids, especially vacant bland kids, is so BORING!
It baffles me that he could actually think anyone is remotely interested 😴
He films him 24/7 , puts him on the Internet where ANYONE around the World has access to it 😖😖😖
If they put their phones down and addressed the issues the kid has, then perhaps they'd get somewhere.

Reactions: 18
Leo4likes is going to be so embarrassed with what his parents have put online when he is old enough to be online himself....

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.