Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but he’s having a laugh isn’t he? The steam coming off the ice bath was so obvious plus I think if I’d been in cold water for 4 minutes I’d look a tad red skinned. Oh the running trainers have come apart so I’m guessing he won’t be able to break in a new pair so will be walking it….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The sole has fallen off his shoe because that's what happens when you buy cheap FAKES, Fakey!

Flapz is painting their house, box dyeing her hair and serving up burnt kids' portions of food. They are skint beyond belief. Bet they're barely making the minimum payment on their Aqua card.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but he’s having a laugh isn’t he? The steam coming off the ice bath was so obvious plus I think if I’d been in cold water for 4 minutes I’d look a tad red skinned. Oh the running trainers have come apart so I’m guessing he won’t be able to break in a new pair so will be walking it….
He’s also obviously hoping to get some gifted 🙄

Reactions: 20
God knows why but Russell Brand popped up on my Tik Tok and he was doing an ice bath and talking about the benefits. There was actual ice on top of the bath and you could tell as soon as he got in it was actually freezing!

Reactions: 19
Why did I watch his stories? Didn't need to see him in his grey pants, now I feel sick - thanks bro! 🤢 👊
---

I squinted and thought I could see steam..... I never thought he was genuinely going in an ice bath, he's too much of a nob. 😑
🐔Small nob at that 🥕. :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
When 🍄 dick was 1st stepping into his ice bath he had a six pack then as he entered
the water it had vanished so I was thinking I might get one of those magic ice baths myself as hopefully as I step into it my blobby stomach will be apparent and when I get out voilà it will have vanished - so much easier than dieting I reckon - might even do a Tik tok and a Q & A what do you think “guys” 🤣🤣

• Haha
The other week I mentioned he was suddenly covering the temperature chilling unit on the ice bath then voila he shows us the temperature on the chiller thing but bro it’s clearly not plugged in as there would be ice on top hence the name ice bath…. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
As much as i hate to it, the steams is coming from his body
Hate to admit this 😣 but the steam is coming from his body rather than the water. But no matter what he is not in an ice bath.. clue is in the name Fakey... also think the temp is fake and more like cold water rather than ice cold because no matter how many times you immerse yourself in cold water it gets you! I do a lot of cwt in freezing Scottish Lochs and still shook every time 🤣🥶

Reactions: 13
Aah Ra-Ra is being over sensitive on Twitter again 😂 Can you imagine being that far up your own arse you can’t take a little criticism but think it’s perfectly acceptable to DM people (and peoples friends) yourself to give them abuse because they have a different opinion to yours?
I probably don't want to know the answer but what was supposed to be the purpose of him sitting in a bath on Loose Women and Linda Robson getting in with him 🙄 - oh wait it was something to do with her birthday 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I ran this morning (because, you know, I train for my races…) and when I took my leggings off the cold air had made my legs bright red, and that was without ice water….
This guy is such a bellend.

if they have another baby (heaven forbid), where the heck is the Moses basket gonna go in that teeeny tiny sloping bedroom? They really haven’t thought any of this through
They'll actually have to have sex for that!! 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It's about all he can get , a £250 spot on a crap daytime graveyard programme .
There's a reason why no other fucker is on/in it.

Minus petrol, parking, HMRC tax, etc

#livingthedream

• Haha
Fakey does EVERYTHING for Tattle EVERYTHING. Every reel or grid he does is totally to validate himself with us Tattlers. The ick trainers, the steam bath, the delayed son, the Wayne Sleep boxing, the pigeon loft, even the revolting 'hey look at me' eye bleeping. It is all aimed at US - he wants to feel validated, he wants us to like him, admire him, even be in awe of him, to realise we were wrong about him.

Here's a tip Fakey & if you take it you will really ruin our fun & our pop corn moments. Turn your life completely around. Come off all social media. Put your phone in the back of a drawer. Go & get a job say at a gym or leisure centre. Book some couple counselling for you & Flapz. Ask someone you know and trust about Leo. Tell your mum that she looks ugly & angry on IG & get her to come off it. Let your dad & brother RIP. Accept your hair (like many men do) is not great & lose the syrup. Stop living your life through complete IG strangers, their weird comments about a 2 year old. No child should have people viewing them 24/7

Two things will happen. We will be bored shitless & leave you alone (you know in your heart if hearts we can't all be wrong about you, we see right through you). And you will have a much happier, full filled life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Only person he is faking with them ice baths is himself. Couldn't give a duck wether it's hot or cold. It's not bringing him anything to the table regardless. Continue sitting in your own filth and pretending it's cold baldy cos makes no difference at all. Get a bra while you're at it for them saggy tits of yours. Imagine having matching saggy tits with your wife. bleeping haggard nobodies the two of yous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t forget his fake hair, fake teeth, cheap tattoos and manky feet as well 🤮 He’s a real catch you know 😂
He’s stolen the nations ❤ don’t forget
---
Fakey does EVERYTHING for Tattle EVERYTHING. Every reel or grid he does is totally to validate himself with us Tattlers. The ick trainers, the steam bath, the delayed son, the Wayne Sleep boxing, the pigeon loft, even the revolting 'hey look at me' eye bleeping. It is all aimed at US - he wants to feel validated, he wants us to like him, admire him, even be in awe of him, to realise we were wrong about him.

Here's a tip Fakey & if you take it you will really ruin our fun & our pop corn moments. Turn your life completely around. Come off all social media. Put your phone in the back of a drawer. Go & get a job say at a gym or leisure centre. Book some couple counselling for you & Flapz. Ask someone you know and trust about Leo. Tell your mum that she looks ugly & angry on IG & get her to come off it. Let your dad & brother RIP. Accept your hair (like many men do) is not great & lose the syrup. Stop living your life through complete IG strangers, their weird comments about a 2 year old. No child should have people viewing them 24/7

Two things will happen. We will be bored shitless & leave you alone (you know in your heart if hearts we can't all be wrong about you, we see right through you). And you will have a much happier, full filled life.
Pigeon loft 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When 🍄 dick was 1st stepping into his ice bath he had a six pack then as he entered
the water it had vanished so I was thinking I might get one of those magic ice baths myself as hopefully as I step into it my blobby stomach will be apparent and when I get out voilà it will have vanished - so much easier than dieting I reckon - might even do a Tik tok and a Q & A what do you think “guys” 🤣🤣
Only if you write and answer your own questions and sit with no top on itching and scratching yourself 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.