Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my christ! Those staged questions. The way he rubs his hair & looks everywhere as he embarks on yet another insincere, lying 'reply' to his own question. Tagging Chris Hughes in a deliberate attempt to make it look as if any minute Chris will call him & suggest they do funny stuff. Absolutely cringe every single question he wrote himself including the random unfunny 'how thick is your foreskin?'
Also he 100% hasn't got the job he's a big nosed liar! We all know it! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔 What a load of old tit he made all that up, you can tell, so obvious 🤣...ugly prick, scratching again, rubbing his beard, very sad man......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Very quiet on social media..he's deluded! Asking himself all of them questions..what a bleeping saddo! And no Fake you didn’t not watch half of love island because you were bored..you didn't watch it because your exes sister was in their..you clown! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔 I love it that we are all like minded and can see through that bald headed coot....:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They are ridiculous aren’t they!? I just honestly can’t believe how bad that loft “extension” is! I would have spent the money on doing the rest of the house up instead.

Reactions: 18
What would Ed Sheeran make of all this 'reaching out' and smoke & mirrors. Fakey has just sent himself up big time. His body language alone gives so much away. You can tell he's lying with all the rubbing of his face & nose, shifting around, not looking at the phone directly, even the way he talks - big fat lies. The questions themselves - all about him, him, him. His sad little inner dialogue spewing out. He's unbearable, imagine being married to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fitted wardrobes with a double plug socket inside that’s a novel idea 🤣🤣
The Borrowers had a bigger wardrobe than that space will fit.
All that money spent to act flash on the gram and it’s backfired on them again, Leo’s gifted playhouse is the same size.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are ridiculous aren’t they!? I just honestly can’t believe how bad that loft “extension” is! I would have spent the money on doing the rest of the house up instead.
No permission from the freeholders/bank to extend Dormers , so its pokey and angled to the point of cut-down entrance doors 💀💀

• Haha
🐔 What a load of old tit he made all that up, you can tell, so obvious 🤣...ugly prick, scratching again, rubbing his beard, very sad man......
Was that a Pinocchio nose he put on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Safe to say Paul thinks people who film everything are dickheads😂 Can you imagine what he thinks of Fakey then😆 “Live in the real world”😂
121966BC-7993-4FDF-843A-C02113B5AD7C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm a bit behind. So was it her 'giveaway' earlier then? She's already in her pyjamas before 5pm and having another early night!! I think it's about time they disciplined that little brat. He's obviously chucked his dinner all over the floor again. He needs a good clip around the earhole as my mum would say!!

335495377_1271379803459593_6590849131629982700_n.jpg
336032643_963319031706452_7422695123333128169_n.jpg
336050516_247583080943679_4854198606280161894_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
FFS why don't they teach that brat to hold a plastic spoon or fork? He's over 2......

Sorry if it’s been said before but newly painted walls and brand new carpet and the kid is allowed to eat and rub it’s hands all over the walls and spill food on the carpet beggars belief !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.