Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's back to the Tesco ads. I've been looking at the 'half receipt' she's shown and this is a shop of absolutely nothing but utter 'crap'. I would love to know how much this silly old tart REALLY spends on shopping in a week judging by the utter rubbish she's bought in this one shop.

Ooooh a saving of nearly a tenner!!! Just look at that prick at the end of the last clip 'celebrating' by pulling a party popper. It's absolutely pathetic. 🤡🤡

Show us your REAL weekly shopping bill Flapz. Judging by the crap you buy, I bet it's eye-watering!

View attachment 2018580
View attachment 2018581
View attachment 2018582
View attachment 2018584
View attachment 2018585View attachment 2018586
I bet he begged her to be involved in ‘her’ ad as well 🤢

Reactions: 14
Why is she hiding the rest of the receipt when they show every aspect of their lives on IG but she won’t show what else she’s bought? And £7 for a bunch of Tulips ??? Kind of a bit hypocritical to be promoting savings, yet you show Tesco are selling Tulips for £7 and she bought them 😂 WTF are Tesco doing using her again ?? Im sat here saying Tesco are robbing bastards selling Tulips for £7 😂 great job Flappy 🙄
And that twit at the end with the popper🤦‍♀️ They eat hello fresh, well last week anyway.

Reactions: 16
🐔 Wouldn't watch Loose Women and if that bald headed bleep was on it..... Never...
It was playing on the TV but I was ironing with my headphones on listening to Ed Sheeran so couldn't hear it. It was bad enough watching him.

• Haha
So, Flapz is having a 'London day' with friends at Covent Garden instead of blowing smoke up his arse as usual.

View attachment 2018405View attachment 2018406View attachment 2018407
---
And here's the clip where Frankie hits him in the head. Not hard enough unfortunately. He really needs to sort that syrup out. It's not sitting right at all!

View attachment 2018412
View attachment 2018413

I said the other day Flaps didn’t seem to mention family or friends and cue the day out with pals today… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't watch him today 2 reasons
1. I was busy doing stuff that matters
2. I didn't want to :ROFLMAO:

But am curious the clips I've seen on here didn't show his "abs" so were they there or is that why he kept his back to the camara because he never usually hids from it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Switched on my TV earlier then immediately switched it off.

PANTO BOY playing up to an audience of NANA’s and a woman known for two roles (one role being in a sitcom unfunny, it was painful) and also one of the dumbest women ever to grace the screen who steals a living ….

And Polly Pockets desperation is too painful, your client came last in X factor, flogs gummies and biggest role in last couple of year is in PANTO - I hear you PANTO BOY “oh no it’s not” and you not thinking you were suited to PANTO.

Jake let’s be honest would do ANYTHING to get on TV & as opportunities are coming few and far between he’s grasping at straws - like playing up to the “Loose Women” audience type.

I HATE LOOSE WOMEN, I don’t know who they represent though ? CUNTS …..

Hope everyone is good ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So if Flaps is apparently in London (il believe it when I see footage as its all just photos) and he is also in London then why don’t they meet up and also who has Leo? nanny cake had him the other night I doubt she will take him again, she seems not to mind him much and it’s probably freddies turn at his dads this weekend as last weekend he had that gaming party that flaps organised. They are so full of tit, oh and her mate Emily owns a cake shop and couldn’t even make one for Leo. Everything is just so weird with them. (I await for you now Sophie to prove you really are out in London)
---
What part of Liverpool does he come from??
I double checked @Philimena cunk
Paul is from Dovecot ??

Last edited:
So now jumping on the mattress is his new daily content 😴😴😴 It creeps me out how much he eyefucks himself when he’s alone but the eyefucking when he’s with Spud turns my stomach 🤢 and why has he had to take his top off to do it 🤢
So from his appearance on Loose Women today, he’s managed to do 6 stories and a reel. Can you imagine how much he’d post if he ever got a regular role on something 🤯

Reactions: 18
I said the other day Flaps didn’t seem to mention family or friends and cue the day out with pals today… 🤔

---
Flapz has gone to see Dirty Dancing with her fwends!!! 🤡

333081943_1601569880267855_1231436524300479048_n.jpg
334849435_2449660381874653_4293000802034169439_n.jpg
332607879_751273963315630_4292010767675681932_n.jpg
334467728_127722923575864_7805424862821655461_n.jpg

---
Christ the eyefucking! 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Bit of a knife in the back for baldy his wife going to see a musical he would give his right arm to be in still there's always Loose Women and the mattress in the loft

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Three days on the trot now he's done this mattress tit. I'm sure this is a silent hint to any stupid companies.

"Please gift me some furniture. I'm in an empty shoebox tiny room with only a mattress. Pretty please".

duck off. 😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Why is she hiding the rest of the receipt when they show every aspect of their lives on IG but she won’t show what else she’s bought? And £7 for a bunch of Tulips ??? Kind of a bit hypocritical to be promoting savings, yet you show Tesco are selling Tulips for £7 and she bought them 😂 WTF are Tesco doing using her again ?? Im sat here saying Tesco are robbing bastards selling Tulips for £7 😂 great job Flappy 🙄
And that twit at the end with the popper🤦‍♀️ They eat hello fresh, well last week anyway.
She will be hiding the Alcohol portion of the shop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the evidence Flaps I thought you were just posting stuff pretending because that wouldn’t be like you would it to lie 🤥
Yes she is definitely rubbing salt in the wounds there by going to see dirty Dancing that he would have thrown her under a bus to be in 😂

• Haha
Considering how much he supposedly loves the ‘industry’, why does he never take her to the theatre? Probably cos he can’t bare to watch anyone else on the stage getting the attention and is jealous cos he knows he’ll never get the chance to perform in the West End. Well unless it’s as a stagehand 😉 She’s obviously watching the pennies. Going to the early performance and sitting in the cheap seats 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So if Flaps is apparently in London (il believe it when I see footage as its all just photos) and he is also in London then why don’t they meet up and also who has Leo? nanny cake had him the other night I doubt she will take him again, she seems not to mind him much and it’s probably freddies turn at his dads this weekend as last weekend he had that gaming party that flaps organised. They are so full of tit, oh and her mate Emily owns a cake shop and couldn’t even make one for Leo. Everything is just so weird with them. (I await for you now Sophie to prove you really are out in London)
---

Paul is from Dovecot ??
I live in London and I don't think it was as sunny as her photos showed today..... granted I live in South London not Central. But I smell a rat!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I live in London and I don't think it was as sunny as her photos showed today..... granted I live in South London not Central. But I smell a rat!
Same here! It's been dead grey, sleet and strong winds!!
---
Some of these comments!!

'Jake Quickenden - thrush for the senses!!' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is something seriously wrong with him little engagement on his Loose Women post and lots of negative comments so he uses his son yet again to up engagement i mean what bloody toddler wants to do self care anyway? I can smell the desperation it's getting worse im sure maybe because next week he's got no work and DOI will have finished

---

Paul is from Dovecot ??
duck me, he's well hard.
Fakeys gonna get his face smashed in 👍👍👍❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.