Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is this UTTER tit?

Just bleeping stop it FFS. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I live in London and I don't think it was as sunny as her photos showed today..... granted I live in South London not Central. But I smell a rat!
Yes this is why I questioned it as they also appeared to be eating outside and I know from the news the UK is freezing and snowing so I asked her to provide evidence and she did but still something is not quite right 🤔 I’ve been lurking for months and my sister pursuaded me to join so I did 🤣 it’s addictive…. They really are like puppets the do as tattle says 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she hiding the rest of the receipt when they show every aspect of their lives on IG but she won’t show what else she’s bought? And £7 for a bunch of Tulips ??? Kind of a bit hypocritical to be promoting savings, yet you show Tesco are selling Tulips for £7 and she bought them 😂 WTF are Tesco doing using her again ?? Im sat here saying Tesco are robbing bastards selling Tulips for £7 😂 great job Flappy 🙄
And that twit at the end with the popper🤦‍♀️ They eat hello fresh, well last week anyway.
Last week think she was shopping in Sainsburys for kids bday- yet Tesco pay her. They must be thick when she shops elsewhere

Reactions: 17
Yes this is why I questioned it as they also appeared to be eating outside and I know from the news the UK is freezing and snowing so I asked her to provide evidence and she did but still something is not quite right 🤔 I’ve been lurking for months and my sister pursuaded me to join so I did 🤣 it’s addictive…. They really are like puppets the do as tattle says 😂
One of my thread titles was 'Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything'. Says it all really? Have you seen the Mr Mean clips where he's replying to us? 😂😂

Screenshot_20220928-133549_2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And lying yet again that he has mates!! Look forward to him attempting to prove us wrong when you read this Fakey. We remember your stag do where you basically paid 4 people to attend.
Oi Fakey just a reminder ‘mate’ on your next catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of my thread titles was 'Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything'. Says it all really? Have you seen the Mr Mean clips where he's replying to us? 😂😂

View attachment 2018839
View attachment 2018840
View attachment 2018841
View attachment 2018842
View attachment 2018843
Yes I’ve seen it all mostly since after his tit stag in Dublin (flickered in and out of the Dublin stag as that’s where I’m from but not living there) I couldn’t believe he made Dublin look tit, it’s impossible but they make everywhere they go look tit) I never want to hear the word the Maldives ever again 🙄 that was torture and ive never been to Dubai but again they made it look tit, Portugal they stayed in the middle of nowhere and found an abandoned crack den and #ratgate 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Last week think she was shopping in Sainsburys for kids bday- yet Tesco pay her. They must be thick when she shops elsewhere
She was shopping in sainsburys and M&S this week? Yet Tesco still employ
her? She must be very cheap🤷‍♀️ Remember years ago when A listers promoted something they had to be seen not to use rival brands, for example when Britney Spears got to promote Pepsi and couldn’t be seen drinking Coca Cola, she was seen drinking a can of coke and im nearly sure she lost that contract but nowadays they get away with promoting rival brands which just says they are doing it for the money, more fool these companies because peoples eyes are wide open to these so called “ influencers” now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Considering he’s meant to be single parenting tonight, he’s managed to find time to go through and like every single comment that blows smoke up his arse on the LW posts and on Twitter. Apart from when he’s filming himself from a distance, I wonder if his phone is ever more than a foot away from him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm still on the last thread trying to catch up, but just came to say could that job possibly be pretty woman which is at Hull theatre. Also there's a charity do in his home town tomorrow for his uncle who died last year, that he disgustingly posted about. Let's see if they mention that or donate...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Eh? He’s sitting in a paddling pool with a couple of ice cubes he’s not rescued a bunch of old ladies from a burning building. Dozy mare.
Please can this be made into a thread title 🤣.

I would rather get into shark infested water (mild exaggeration) than be anywhere near that creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.