Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s such an embarrassment imagine poor Freddie at school I see your step dad getting in a paddling pool with some old lady on tv ha ha ha gay! It’s just cringe bro

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Clearly didn’t renew his yearly contract in November 😂😂
That’s what I suspected in November but he never removed them from his bio only until now? He probably wants to make people think he binned them. He is such a narcissistic prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s what I suspected in November but he never removed them from his bio only until now? He probably wants to make people think he binned them. He is such a narcissistic prick.
Probably thought it made him look more important and wanted. No one wants you fakey duck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Polly’s ridiculous behaviour almost makes me like Sophie in comparison.
She appears dignified in her silence over Jake’s “presenting”. I admire that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I said after Christmas would be his down fall
flaps is getting little to no work at all .. she’s also not with a management anymore
Jake also isn’t with off limits so I think either A they can’t afford a management or B they are that irrelevant the management are struggling to get them anything .

I also think something went in with him and Chris . Chris attended the wedding then nothing since . Chris gets lots of work with off limits and I think off limits got him to let Jake tag along to his work to get Jake out there a bit more for possible work but it didn’t happen so Chris doesn’t need to pretend to be his mate anymore 😂😂

how many times will ITV give polly five minute slots for Jake before they say no enough is enough hes nothing new to talk about 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Still showing offlimits when I just looked.God he’s so smug and polly like a bleeping 80’s groupie sad cow

Reactions: 15
Something definitely not right with them pair … so last week in Devon Jake did Comp for ITV win he slept over the night before but polly was also present why ?? So she gets him a little work but she meets him both stay in hotels petrol ect then she takes a cut what’s he left with nothing ?

why did she need to be with him . She didn’t
then polly attended the sarcoma event why ? He was with sarcoma anyway so it wasn’t work she got him …

now she has a home in London when she lives in Cornwall 🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔🤔 Jake is her only client and A tit one at that being a nobody that can only get on prime tv fir five minutes 😂😂 hardly enough for her to move to London is it .

or is that the pad for them both to meet up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks Jeanie having a day where I could nut the wall. From chemist saying I got my migraine medicine last week when I didn’t to people just being annoying and full of tit.Sometimes it’s best to eat chocolate put one’s phone on silent block the arsewipes of this world 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks Jeanie having a day where I could nut the wall. From chemist saying I got my migraine medicine last week when I didn’t to people just being annoying and full of tit.Sometimes it’s best to eat chocolate put one’s phone on silent block the arsewipes of this world 👍
Hope you’re okay mol ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So, Flapz is having a 'London day' with friends at Covent Garden instead of blowing smoke up his arse as usual.

334240130_115239144773821_4602730098433971889_n.jpg
334232673_1144954542859354_7780352275919786735_n.jpg
332083375_953958528962297_8522399702164811612_n.jpg

---
And here's the clip where Frankie hits him in the head. Not hard enough unfortunately. He really needs to sort that syrup out. It's not sitting right at all!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.