Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So prick picked his son up from nursery and filmed him non stop even putting a bleeping post up.He really makes my skin crawl and his tit about mental health was beyond the biggest load of tit ever.He has no mates so doubt he talks to anyone as no one likes the prick.Polly a weirdo and if flaps not giving him a hard time about her gushing about her husband more fool her.He stayed overnight for a two minute trolley dash but drove home to go back the next day.Let’s hope we don’t get to see his ugly mug much more on tv his head so big unlike his carrot dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I live in London and I don't think it was as sunny as her photos showed today..... granted I live in South London not Central. But I smell a rat!
It would have been one of the days/nights he was away I'd imagine as he can't look after his kid on his own. That's why he's quiet tonight..i'd imagine asleep after his slog working the past 2 days while Flapz is looking after Leonora.

Reactions: 11
Yes I’ve seen it all mostly since after his tit stag in Dublin (flickered in and out of the Dublin stag as that’s where I’m from but not living there) I couldn’t believe he made Dublin look tit, it’s impossible but they make everywhere they go look tit) I never want to hear the word the Maldives ever again 🙄 that was torture and ive never been to Dubai but again they made it look tit, Portugal they stayed in the middle of nowhere and found an abandoned crack den and #ratgate 🫣
You remind me of our Duchess 🤔..who I've not seen on here recently! Hope she's okay!
---
Considering he’s meant to be single parenting tonight, he’s managed to find time to go through and like every single comment that blows smoke up his arse on the LW posts and on Twitter. Apart from when he’s filming himself from a distance, I wonder if his phone is ever more than a foot away from him 🤦🏻‍♀️
Never far away from him as Flapz might uncover something she doesn't like on there! 🤢🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You remind me of our Duchess 🤔..who I've not seen on here recently! Hope she's okay!
---

Never far away from him as Flapz might uncover something she doesn't like on there! 🤢🤣
I was just thinking this x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the duck is this UTTER tit?

Just bleeping stop it FFS. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 2018805
View attachment 2018806
He has ripped this off a bunch of mummybloggers and hadn’t he posted this already because I am sure I have posted this before. PANTO boy has zero creativity and even his attempts at blatant pmsgetudn are SHITE.

How old is he ? Nearly 40 and this is his life … I could never be with a man if this was his life, it’s not just pitiful it’s pathetic.
---
One of my thread titles was 'Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything'. Says it all really? Have you seen the Mr Mean clips where he's replying to us? 😂😂

View attachment 2018839
View attachment 2018840
View attachment 2018841
View attachment 2018842
View attachment 2018843
This is all I see.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
---

It’s duchess’ sister x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nothing gets past you lot 😂 yes Duchess is my sister, we are very similar ❤ She is busy back to work and studying doing night classes, ive been keeping her updated. She didn’t want me to say it on the main thread but ive been on to a few on the off topic Fakeys Assembly thread, she doesn’t want it mentioned on the main thread … but sure its grand at least yous know now 🫣 you cant take the Irish out of the girl even over messaging 💚 Its how we speak normally😂 Picture us like Danielle and Claudia Fogartys close bond ❤
Not to derail Flaps is posting another tesco reel after her day out, weirdo! someone odd with her outing today. We are not getting any more “todays attire” posts after the reported vinted dress 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s duchess’ sister x
Ohhhhhhhhh now that makes sense! 🤣🤣🥰
---
Nothing gets past you lot 😂 yes Duchess is my sister, we are very similar ❤ She is busy back to work and studying doing night classes, ive been keeping her updated. She didn’t want me to say it on the main thread but ive been on to a few on the off topic Fakeys Assembly thread, she doesn’t want it mentioned on the main thread … but sure its grand at least yous know now 🫣 you cant take the Irish out of the girl even over messaging 💚 Its how we speak normally😂 Picture us like Danielle and Claudia Fogartys close bond ❤
Not to derail Flaps is posting another tesco reel after her day out, weirdo! someone odd with her outing today. We are not getting any more “todays attire” posts after the reported vinted dress 😂
Awwww brilliant..you are very alike ❤xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For somebody who reckons they are such an ambassador for cancer charities and has said he’d like to do the program, I see he’s been overlooked yet again for ‘Celeb’ Hunted SU2C. Even the dregs of the Speakmans are on it 🙄😂
Wonder if he’ll be trying to get on Dermots comic relief show instead 😉
it’s very quiet at prickenden towers this morning? So he got overlooked on the xfactor reunion yet still talks about it like he won and he got overlooked by the likes of Chico and Honey G 😂they may have no talent in that industry either but they seem nice. WTF is this Hunted ? I only know the speakmans, havnt a clue who the rest are, well that’s embarrassing not even getting that and the Freakmans got on it 😂😂😂 ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.