Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Dirty Skank same trousers bet same pants...utter filth...

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I am WFH today and I’ve gone against my better nature and put LW on. Sorry but who watches this, it’s bleeping tit. The people that do are Fakeys target audience, probaby the same people that love Mrs Hinch. Don’t think I can watch his part without trashing my TV 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You know things are bad when Danniella Polo Face Westbrook is posting clips of his MMA opponent😂 He’s very funny and says he comes from a very rough area of Liverpool🤭 I don’t know much about Scunthorpe but judging by Orchardlodge where he grew up im guessing it’s quiet nice and not considered rough?
Scunthorpe is a bit rough but ok have been couple times over the Humber bridge.Zelda lives outside in a nicer part yet makes out Scunthorpe is rough so doesn’t go often.She’s a stuck up cow and can’t believe she feels unsafe lol just like him thinks her farts smell of roses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Against my better judgement, I watched some of the clips posted here. Posting himself on the toilet FFS. There's something badly wrong with this creature.

Also at the zoo, calling her a cow, to the child. Wow, amazing parenting right there. And this thing is what is being brought on to talk about mental health. Seriously 😡

So I've just seen a post of him backstage at Loose Women he is stood in a dressing gown and they are talking about him getting his kit off? So im guessing he is talking about mental health and body confidence which is an absolute joke the man spends more time in his pants on social media than he d oes in his clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Loose Women’s insta stories 🤮🤮🤮 apparently he’s getting his kit off again and is going to explain all on the show 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Oh duck off I don’t want to see his saggy balls while enjoying my lunch 🤮 think I’ll give this one a miss

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh duck off I don’t want to see his saggy balls while enjoying my lunch 🤮 think I’ll give this one a miss
I wonder if he’s going to be plugging his mma fight? He needs to drum up support from somewhere because everyone seems to love his opponent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No doubt about it. Play on the mental health card then oh I’m fighting to help my mental health please support me blah blah blah 🙄🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ve just talked about if you would have a bath with your best friend as Kate Hudson has said she does, hope he doesn’t get in the bath with someone 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m going to try and stomach the twit on LW. His lisp on the pre-record, wow. Still struggling to get used to those turkey teef aren’t you QJQ. His dangly earring is so distracting, and he did an absolutely vile wink at the camera at the end, both really took away from the seriousness of the subject. twit.

Nah I’m done. Can’t stand the prick, hope ITV take note of how many people are no doubt changing the channel when he comes on. Vile bleep.

• Sick
  • Haha
He doesn’t look as orange today, his neck looks patchy from removing fake tan to me 😂🤢

• Haha
Omggg Prickenden is spewing so much lies on LW. He’s making out he’s sweetness and light. Hopefully this is the last time we see him on TV for a while.

• Heart
Omggg Prickenden is spewing so much lies on LW. He’s making out he’s sweetness and light. Hopefully this is the last time we see him on TV for a while.
And lying yet again that he has mates!! Look forward to him attempting to prove us wrong when you read this Fakey. We remember your stag do where you basically paid 4 people to attend.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.