Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I used to be a bricklayer. I have mates. I'm frightened of flying since I've had kids. Even flying to Benidorm".

WTF?? 🙄
---

and about himself. Me, me, me, I, I, I.
So frightened of flying he took at least two planes each way to go to the Maldives flying for over 12 hours. How many flights has he taken since he’s had Leo? Well into double figures. He’ll literally say anything for a bit of attention. He couldn’t tell the truth if his life depended on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Bet he’s crying cause it’s colder than his plugged in ice bath. He’s not used to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They are literally desperate for viewers at this point i know let's get all Jake's thirsty 50 something fans tuning in by putting him semi naked in a kids paddling pool you literally couldn't make this tit up

Reactions: 16
It’s so embarrassing what he’ll do to get on TV 🙄 He’s so smug about it as well. He does realise it’s only LW he’s on. Daytime TV for middle aged women (no offence meant 😉) is the only thing he can get. Lorraine and I’m sure TM probably did as well, did segments on DOI today. Wonder why he wasn’t asked to cover them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't believe what I saw. How desperate is he? That Linda said she'd wet herself in the paddling pool as well and he just laid in it. 🤢

loosewomen_1678455298153.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
See he didn't get on the celeb version of The Hunted, for stand up to cancer....🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
---

bleeping hell, he'd nosh himself off if he could find it....
---

What part of Liverpool does he come from??
He doesn’t say? And I can’t find on Google which area either? The full clip could be on YouTube il check Polos clip again.
However I did have a look at Paul’s IG and he was training with Coach Kavanagh in Dublin in January (I don’t think it was for the fight with Fakey I think he’s actually into MMA and we all know he’s not doing it for the money as he’s giving it to charity) Coach Kavanagh trained Conor McGregor (still does I think) and is considered one of the best coaches not just in Ireland but within the MMA world aswell, he’s the best you can get😁 and Fakey went to train with some English bloke in Dublin 😂😂😂 He is going to get his arse kicked around I cant wait for this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Can't believe what I saw. How desperate is he? That Linda said she'd wet herself in the paddling pool as well and he just laid in it. 🤢

View attachment 2018200
View attachment 2018201
Omg his stupid arms when he is in presenter mode 🤣🤣🤣 he can't present for tit . What's happened to this secret job he's got I wonder. Hitting the heights of fame today baldy, in a paddling pool on loose women, at least you're on the BOX as you would say. Loose bleeping women. Loose low hanging balls

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s so embarrassing what he’ll do to get on TV 🙄 He’s so smug about it as well. He does realise it’s only LW he’s on. Daytime TV for middle aged women (no offence meant 😉) is the only thing he can get. Lorraine and I’m sure TM probably did as well, did segments on DOI today. Wonder why he wasn’t asked to cover them 😂
If Fakey had been a young person in the 90s he's have appeared on the Hopefuls on the Word "I'd do anything to get on TV"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another gushing post from Polly Parrot and complete radio silence YET AGAIN from Flapz!!!

Who the duck says "Boomshackalacka"?? I have just cringed inside out and back again. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.