Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No work again today then. Who takes over 2 days to put a bed together? or in his words ‘building the bed’ bleeping hell if he calls that ‘building’, no wonder he’s so useless in and around the house.
Marathon in 5 weeks and he’s not been doing much running. The prick really thinks it’s that easy. So disrespectful to anyone who does actually bother with the training and for the place he took that someone else could of had 😡
As for the photo of her and Leo. Yet again another picture of him not interested in anything but the TV. Why does he want people seeing that his son is obsessed with screens?
Yeah he’s always looking past them to see the TV it’s very sad and no wonder he’s delayed. I still think he’s secretly training and will zip round the marathon or at least i hope he is and not taken a place somebody else wanted. I remember Jade Goody being interviewed before a marathon years ago saying she’d had an Indians the night before and Gordon Ramsey looked horrified. Needless to say she didn’t make it to the end!
---
The spa tit with Leo is a tiny trend on tik tok where parents explode children for likes.Not been watching him much as does my head in but didn’t he do it last week to.She’s disgusting allowing the use of a child day in day out for content as her prick of a husband is jobless and bored.Have not seen him promote the charity he’s running or walking for in weeks.He doesn’t give a tit about raising money it’s all about him stupid prick .
Had he gone around it in a different way I reckon he could’ve raised a lot more money and awareness but as usual it’s been all about himself

Reactions: 16
She’s turned the likes off on her latest post 😀 Influencing not working for you hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s turned the likes off on her latest post 😀 Influencing not working for you hun?
Imagine being that shallow you turn the likes off of a post that’s about your son 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s allegedly got over 275k followers and there’s not even 5,000 likes on her free giveaway post. If that doesn’t tell her something, it shows how thick (and deluded) she really is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New programme on MTV end of March open and raw conversations around grief Brenda Edwards, Kelsey Parker even Cashley Cain taking part but not someone who fakes grief like you knobhead bet he was crying into his CBD oil that he didnt get asked

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New programme on MTV end of March open and raw conversations around grief Brenda Edwards, Kelsey Parker even Cashley Cain taking part but not someone who fakes grief like you knobhead bet he was crying into his CBD oil that he didnt get asked
I bet he knows nothing about it 🤭 He will once he’s been on here and will start tagging and begging to see if they can squeeze him in as well 🙄. Difference being those people have lost relatives in the last couple of years not over 10 years ago.
I must say though I hope anyone that takes part in a program like this does it purely to help others suffering and raise awareness. I hate to see this subject being used for monetary gain (Cashley) or just so people can get themselves a TV pay day (Fakey if he was taking part). I find it sad that everything seems to be made into a TV show these days 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So he says he’s going to try and do 20k today, that’s not even quite half a marathon and the London marathon is just over a month away🤦‍♀️

He may have posted stuff before my time reading on this thread but isn’t it funny he never posts like a birds eyes view of the route he runs from them apps that track your route. I know yes there are privacy issues with that but when has it ever stopped him before?

It’s just more lies out his manky mouth, I bet as soon as he’s done filming himself running he stops and walks it back crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he says he’s going to try and do 20k today, that’s not even quite half a marathon and the London marathon is just over a month away🤦‍♀️

He may have posted stuff before my time reading on this thread but isn’t it funny he never posts like a birds eyes view of the route he runs from them apps that track your route. I know yes there are privacy issues with that but when has it ever stopped him before?

It’s just more lies out his manky mouth, I bet as soon as he’s done filming himself running he stops and walks it back crying 😂
Ha ha my daughter did the GNR and cried all the way. Hated every minute of it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What's the story with the colour of the bottle 🤮 I had these bottles for both my kids and never were they that colour. Is that thing manky or ment to b that colour
Looks like it’s been put in the dishwasher with dirty stuff and the heat has melted it onto the bottle turning it orange 🤮 so lazy! Babies bottles are supposed to be washed by hand then sterilised etc if needed. I’ve never seen bottles that colour

• Sick
Ha ha my daughter did the GNR and cried all the way. Hated every minute of it lol
👏 👏 to your daughter for doing it. I bet she trained hard for it and took it seriously, not like this wanker.

My Dad did the GNR a few times as well when he was able to ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have they cut back on Leo’s nursery days as usually Monday Wednesday and Friday’s.Sharing her link to her giveaway no one cares flaps and what a mess Leo looks with his oversized clothes and scruffy horrid hair.Both skint desperate and just so unlikeable

• Heart
🐔Fag Ash Lil yesterday said The Apprentice was the final !!! I wonder who wins she said...Well it's down to two worthy winners now so it wasn't the final 🤔......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🐔Fag Ash Lil yesterday said The Apprentice was the final !!! I wonder who wins she said...Well it's down to two worthy winners now so it wasn't the final 🤔......
Yeah last night was the semi final. It’s the interviews and next week is the final. Clearly she don’t pay attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh it's the Giveaway tonight guys!!! Whoopeee!!!

---
There must be another ad involving Freddie soon. He always pays him attention beforehand!

335925839_1664608520640108_2209697572669946001_n.jpg
336150008_729788158810224_1568202183433305589_n.jpg

336062936_539746961381603_3482144478112040619_n.jpg
335926139_147772871541290_4762653751515293050_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone who starts a sentence with hi guys, or hi hun can duck right off. I find it patronising.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What's the story with the colour of the bottle 🤮 I had these bottles for both my kids and never were they that colour. Is that thing manky or ment to b that colour
They must be trying to keep him like a baby. Should have grown out of a bottle a while ago. 🙄

Reactions: 17
🐔Tries too hard to be a father, sad, and insincere I can hear it, poor children. As for the giveaway tonight, why would I want my skin to look like hers ?. It obviously don't work, I'll stick to what I know especially at my age...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.