Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

#63 Absolutely tragic can’t fit a bed in the new attic conversion that’s the size of a pigeon shed

Inspired by @ShowMeThe Money with the pigeon loft reference 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So how many posts has he now done in the last week or so of Spuds bathtime routine 😴 He’ll then get all manic when the likes and comments fall because people are bored with him using the same content over and over again. Why doesn’t he comprehend people don’t want to see his child get exploited all the time just for him to get some engagement on Insta.
Friday tomorrow and as yet no work for him this week and just 2 story ads for her. No wonder they got a diy bed 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How cheap and nasty is that bed? 😂😂😂
How tacky and sleezy is that bed frame 🤢 white faux leather 🤮 So this is going to be where the Only Fans content will be filmed???? What do we think? He’s skint and tit at absolute everything! kinda makes a bit of sense now , you don’t need a big room to put stuff up you’re arse, just need a sleezy tacky fake leather bed, a little room and to be a sleezy creep aswell and bleeping desperate🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
# I'll beat that Paul Smith, well maybe just a smidgen
Now excuse me while I sleep up with the pigeon#

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry, but all I thought about seeing this clip of NikNak in 'gymnastics' today was this clip from Forrest Gump.

"Your mumma does sure care about your schooling son". 😂😂😂

eeeee eeee eeee eeee eeee eeee! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
How tacky and sleezy is that bed frame 🤢 white faux leather 🤮 So this is going to be where the Only Fans content will be filmed???? What do we think? He’s skint and tit at absolute everything! kinda makes a bit of sense now , you don’t need a big room to put stuff up you’re arse, just need a sleezy tacky fake leather bed, a little room and to be a sleezy creep aswell and bleeping desperate🤢
Plenty of room to stick a dildo on a plate and shove it up your 'ars' like Stephen Bear!!!! 😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Haha
Had he never heard of 'soft play' or does he really think that was gymnastics!?

I have heard soft play described by parents as hell on earth 😁 but how much worse would it be for all concerned once they arrive. 😁 And I don't mean because of the child!

• Haha
Are they planning on shaving the edge of the door so they can open it without scraping the bed? Can’t wait to see the inch gap when the close the door again 😂🍿😬
These stupid twats are very entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it's time for a new 'hair system'. Even the syrup has bald patches!!! 😂😂😂
Found just the product for you fakey 👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲
see we can be really helpful sometimes here on tattle

I can see them having to remove that door as I bet they haven’t even made any allowance’s for the duvet overhang either
#thickaspigshit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why don't they turn the bed around so it's facing towards the window??? I am sure that's how Flappy originally described it being on one of the may video tours.... so they "could enjoy those wonderful views"!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
In the spirit of remembering when annoyingly stupid things were popular in lockdown because we had nothing else to do with our lives.....This one's for you QJQ!

Fake Potato changed my life
Fake Potato showed me the way
If you want to know what is wrong from right
You must listen to what Potato say
Shut you mouth you baldy bleep
Thank you Fake Potato
Put your bleeping shirt back on
Thank you Fake Potato
And if you want to have a better day
You must listen to what the Fake Potato say
Stop being a beggy prick
Thank you Fake Potato
Remember not to to film you kid
Thank you Fake Potato
And if you want to have a better day
You must listen to what the Fake Potato say
F-A-K-E-P-O-T-A-T-O
Fake Potato

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why are they moving from the actual master bedroom to that tiny loft room? Have they said?

Reactions: 11
No work again today then. Who takes over 2 days to put a bed together? or in his words ‘building the bed’ bleeping hell if he calls that ‘building’, no wonder he’s so useless in and around the house.
Marathon in 5 weeks and he’s not been doing much running. The prick really thinks it’s that easy. So disrespectful to anyone who does actually bother with the training and for the place he took that someone else could of had 😡
As for the photo of her and Leo. Yet again another picture of him not interested in anything but the TV. Why does he want people seeing that his son is obsessed with screens?

Attachments

The spa tit with Leo is a tiny trend on tik tok where parents explode children for likes.Not been watching him much as does my head in but didn’t he do it last week to.She’s disgusting allowing the use of a child day in day out for content as her prick of a husband is jobless and bored.Have not seen him promote the charity he’s running or walking for in weeks.He doesn’t give a tit about raising money it’s all about him stupid prick .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.