Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He so wrote most of them questions himself 😂 how many about him being back on TV 😴 Can’t believe he said he wants more of the same. So he’s happy just doing competition giveaways and not a lot else. That’s ambition for you 🙄 Got the job but can’t say what it is. Can’t be anything full time if he’s still begging for TV work and training for mma. Also funny how this year he’s busy when SCD on, so he’s not tagged or put that question in about doing it like he does normally 😂 Plus him being a good dad 🙄 so predictable and he’s full of tit 👍🏻
Maybe the job is this “Stage to Cage” but why wont he say anything about it?? Could this MMA be possibly clashing with SCD because that starts late September doesn’t it? And Stage to Cage is November?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How much do we have to donate to the charity prize pot so we all get a chance to smack him in the chops?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popped in quickly,sorry if it's been said but " maybe quiet today" followed by about 30 storeys and a ask me a question
What a complete numpty!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe the job is this “Stage to Cage” but why wont he say anything about it?? SCD could this MMA be possibly clashing with SCD because that starts late September doesn’t it?
He’s already said about the cage fight so definitely not that. Yes fortunately he can’t beg for or try and imply he’s doing SCD like he does every single year because it clashes with the MMA gig 😊
---
Can someone share the Q&A for the blocked please? 😃
I use iganony.com cos I’m blocked. To be honest as usual he’s written most of them himself 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just testing out if I can share reels🤔

Reactions: 6
It must be killing Fakey boy watching Chris this week. He interviewed Jack Whitehall today at Cheltenham, the difference between them both is massive Chris engages with whoever he interviews and listens to them whereas Fakey is just waiting for a chance to show off and talk over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can anyone explain to me why they aren't moving the kids rooms up to the tiny loft? Surely the smaller rooms would be more suitable for children? Why not just keep their own room and turn one of the current bedrooms into a wardrobe?
So so many questions 🤔
I'm so confused 😕

Reactions: 17
Can anyone explain to me why they aren't moving the kids rooms up to the tiny loft? Surely the smaller rooms would be more suitable for children? Why not just keep their own room and turn one of the current bedrooms into a wardrobe?
So so many questions 🤔
I'm so confused 😕
🐔 Cos they are thick cunts.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you Jeanie just watched on their 😃

He’s such a muppet. Wants to do more presenting like he has been! Mm that’s not presenting Jake.

Said he’s been worrying about work but got a job now. Can’t be anything amazing if he’s worrying about work lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More tit loft content. I noticed in a clip that there is a plug switch where the clothes rails are. Bit bleeping pointless if they're going to have fitted wardrobes covering it up.

Who were these cowboys?? 😂😂😂

---
334823413_792263161729763_3657417171413870863_n.jpg

---
ET, ET. Somebody's caught up!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh look. The ice bath temperature!!

He probably warmed it up after showing it.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
At this point I am thinking Fakey and Flapster don’t even brush their own son’s hair to troll him themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These are absolutely bleeping ridiculous. 🤡

Public figure?
How thick is your foreskin?
Been quiet on social media?
You're a brilliant dad and a decent human being?

Do duck off.

335608839_4188261271398370_8100752226244575272_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just testing out if I can share reels🤔
I don’t think so, it shows a page telling you which links get automatically removed 😕

Reactions: 7
Woah what? One of those questions is NOT like the others

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has Flapz got doughnuts? I hope she eats them all. Fancy putting a glass jar of biscuits on top of a drinks trolley?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.