Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 Million Euro is what the winner gets and Paul is donating the money to a Liverpool based charity if he wins🙂 and Fakey im sure IF he wins will keep the money as he probably needs it to pay off all his outstanding and overdue loans and part rent/part mortgage arrears . View attachment 2026785View attachment 2026786View attachment 2026787View attachment 2026788View attachment 2026789View attachment 2026790View attachment 2026791View attachment 2026797View attachment 2026800 Paul has shown him up un-intentionally already and he hasn’t even taken the piss out of him yet, he seems very nice and because he is doing it for charity hes not going to be doing the slagging off youre opponent pre fight build up thing, there is a five minute interview on Talk Sport on you tube and he explains why he doing it.
(Went a bit wild with the uploads 😂 but it just shows how humble and normal and ordinary Paul really is)
So while Im on a roll I have one more bit to add 😂🙈 so OKTAGON obviously asked them to send them photos with their families just relaxing at the weekend, Paul provides a photo of his wife and two kids and OKATAGON have put 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 this Emoji beside it while Jake gives them a photo of just him and Freddie and OKTAGON put this emoji beside it 👨‍👦WTF?? where is Flaps and Leo???View attachment 2026804View attachment 2026805
I haven't heard of that comic, but he will probs deck jake & he will be carried off , wig slipping to the floor, someone bashing it in terror, thinking it some sort of dangerous creature 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So he was dropped or chickened out of doing the live but I see he’s done his final OK column for DOI this week. Harping on about how he knew the winner from day 1 🙄, how the best skater should always win 🙄 and gives Nile his advice as a previous winner going forward (see screenshot). Remind me what has he actually done since he won it in 2018? The full Monty, short appearance on SAS, panto, 1 tour and a few 5 min TV appearances here and there. Not bad for five years work 🤭 I’m sure the last person Nile needs to take advice from is Fakey 🤦🏻‍♀️
Be grounded? What like you are the most grounded man fakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he was dropped or chickened out of doing the live but I see he’s done his final OK column for DOI this week. Harping on about how he knew the winner from day 1 🙄, how the best skater should always win 🙄 and gives Nile his advice as a previous winner going forward (see screenshot). Remind me what has he actually done since he won it in 2018? The full Monty, short appearance on SAS, panto, 1 tour and a few 5 min TV appearances here and there. Not bad for five years work 🤭 I’m sure the last person Nile needs to take advice from is Fakey 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ice skating “I wish that was something that I did more of” so why doesn’t he? I bet he has plenty time on his hands

• Haha
Who would take advice from the likes of him - the absolute state of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe he has moved those clothes rails into the loft 🙄 obviously still trying to blag fitted wardrobes from somewhere because you wouldn’t move all that up there if they were already scheduled to be fitted surely. Still no bed just a mattress, still no bathroom fitted and still no fitted wardrobes in the ‘dressing room’. I’d be embarrassed to flaunt so many holidays and ‘designer’ clothes/shoes when it’s blatantly obvious they can’t afford to furnish their own house. How shallow and materialistic do you have to be to think it’s more important showing off holidays, etc for insta content, than getting the basic necessities for your house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe he has moved those clothes rails into the loft 🙄 obviously still trying to blag fitted wardrobes from somewhere because you wouldn’t move all that up there if they were already scheduled to be fitted surely. Still no bed just a mattress, still no bathroom fitted and still no fitted wardrobes in the ‘dressing room’. I’d be embarrassed to flaunt so many holidays and ‘designer’ clothes/shoes when it’s blatantly obvious they can’t afford to furnish their own house. How shallow and materialistic do you have to be to think it’s more important showing off holidays, etc for insta content, than getting the basic necessities for your house.
I agree .....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A Hello Fresh 'Date Night'!!! 😂😂😂 OMFG are they on food rations or something? The portion sizes of those dinners are what a child would eat!!! There's about twelve uncooked chips on each plate and WTF has she done with those peas! 😂😂😂
If I served that up to Mr Crazy he'd think it was a starter!!! 😂😂😂

His face at the end. A face of sheer despair!! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2025790
View attachment 2025791
View attachment 2025792
View attachment 2025793
View attachment 2025794
Why does her cooking always look shite🤮🤮🤮 burnt and raw looking chips on that plate🤢🤢🤢 thank duck I gave Hello Fresh the swerve, those portions are titchy tiny. If I served that up to Mr McDonald he'd ask where's the rest😳 my 13 year old daughter would as well😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs stop yelling at that boy also you are daddy and Leo not dadda and babba you bloody moron and no he isn't cute other than to you and your thirsty followers to most of us he's a chubby little scruff and giving advice to a an Olympic gymnast? Get the duck over yourself you are a nobody accept it and start providing for your family properly

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Caught up now Fakeys😊 well, this thread has been a million times more entertaining than anything Fake's done in the last 4 days😂😂😂
I really hope to God he gets knocked the duck out at this MMA fight, take him down a peg or too the big headed bastard🤪🤪🤪
Not much mention of the marathon recently is there🤔🤔 something else that's backfired on the ugly twit, fancy thinking he was gonna get to 10k donations🤭🤭🤭
Back in the gym again🤮🤮🤢🤢 and for the love of God get your bleeping kids hair cut now! He looks a right scruff like that, always wearing dirty clothes. He can't speak properly, still has milk in a bottle ffs🤬 what the duck are they both playing at???
Everytind they show that loft conversion I nearly drown in my own piss, cos I'm laughing so much🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shoddy workmanship, was it Bob the Builder who did it😆😆 and it's just so bleeping tiny, there's literally not enough room for a bed, wardrobes and radiators in there. It's fit for the borrowers and that is all.

Oh he's an absolutely tit presenter, and I use that term loosely. He's doing the phone in competition😳😳😳😳 what a prick he is🤪🤪😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Caught up now Fakeys😊 well, this thread has been a million times more entertaining than anything Fake's done in the last 4 days😂😂😂
I really hope to God he gets knocked the duck out at this MMA fight, take him down a peg or too the big headed bastard🤪🤪🤪
Not much mention of the marathon recently is there🤔🤔 something else that's backfired on the ugly twit, fancy thinking he was gonna get to 10k donations🤭🤭🤭
Back in the gym again🤮🤮🤢🤢 and for the love of God get your bleeping kids hair cut now! He looks a right scruff like that, always wearing dirty clothes. He can't speak properly, still has milk in a bottle ffs🤬 what the duck are they both playing at???
Everytind they show that loft conversion I nearly drown in my own piss, cos I'm laughing so much🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shoddy workmanship, was it Bob the Builder who did it😆😆 and it's just so bleeping tiny, there's literally not enough room for a bed, wardrobes and radiators in there. It's fit for the borrowers and that is all.

Oh he's an absolutely tit presenter, and I use that term loosely. He's doing the phone in competition😳😳😳😳 what a prick he is🤪🤪😂😂🤣🤣
I know they obviously read from a script for these competitions. But the idea is to make it sound like you're not. Which he definitely doesn't. A child could do a better job.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven't heard of that comic, but he will probs deck jake & he will be carried off , wig slipping to the floor, someone bashing it in terror, thinking it some sort of dangerous creature 😆😆😆😆💀
BIB - The image in my head 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So the guy he is against is doing proper training, from what I have read here. If he wins, he will give the prize money to charity. In the unlikely event that Fakey wins, he will keep the money all for himself.

Amirite? 😁

• Heart
I’ve just been for a run after a few days off and it does put you back in terms of training, something like a marathon you need that absolute dedication to put your absolute best into it. Him taking up a space and not showing it the respect it deserves just sums what kind a person he is. How people do not see it is beyond me!
I bet the questions we will get are about the marathon, when is he next on tv, the MMA fight, why is the loft so empty to attempt to beg for items.

• Heart
I wonder if he secretly is doing marathon training? I know he lets everybody know everything in his life but it wouldn’t surprise me. I remember last year Kate Lawler claiming she’d done very little training and was chatting shite due to her time but she did document it as she went round and raised a shed load of money. Odd they don’t have a bed frame but likely the one they have would make it too high and they’re restricted due to the ceiling 😝 they didn’t think it through did they? Shows how cheap it must have been done as any decent builder would give advice

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jakeys syrup refusing to leave the ring....
download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry but something ain’t right with Leo at all
he’s either really delayed or genuinely has something wrong with him
he needs to be seen by somebody .
I know people don’t like Dawson but I seen her stories and her little boy same age as Leo is talking he was saying sentences.

leo says nothing he still points instead of asking for something . He doesn’t talk . Also his body looks different almost short limbed I’m not sure but he doesn’t look right . Feel sorry for him it doesn’t help having a camera in his face all the time then ignored the rest of the time

• Sad
where I live the cardboard box is tiny and only collected once a month so possibly not. I doubt these two idiots recycle at all tbf though.
I live near by and paper/cardboard is collected every other week and can be as much as you want. So no excuse to not flatten it and tbe bin men/women will collect

Reactions: 13
I live near by and paper/cardboard is collected every other week and can be as much as you want. So no excuse to not flatten it and tbe bin men/women will collect
oh yeh definitely no excuse! Ours is rubbish so husband will normally do skip tips when needed. I assumed they had so much cardboard cos they only had tiny bins and monthly collections like us. The fact that they have collections every other week and they cba to put cardboard in the bin shows what lazy scruffs they are!

Reactions: 13
I still think he's moving up there!!! 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.