Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think he's moving up there!!! 💯
😂 looking at those rails, I think some of her clothes are on there as well. Definitely trying to get some fitted wardrobes gifted. Why move your clothes up there when you’re not sleeping up there apart from if you’re on the beg?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't see him sticking to the training. Just look at the 'training' for the London Marathon. That'll be here before you know it and what has he done ... duck all. He's too busy poncing around for five minutes here and five minutes there on Loose Women to get his ugly mug on TV.
If I’ve read it correctly it says the prize money is 1 Million Euro and I think they are in serious debt so he probably won’t pull a sick? Jake refusing a chance to win one million Euro , he would sell Sophie for less so I think he will do it 😁 Do any of yous think he is not as skinny as he was before he got this “job” , he’s not as thin as he was, he’s sly, he probably has been working out every day but just not showing it? i was only saying we havnt seen him in his home gym in ages, he’s probably in there every minute when he’s not acting the head jumping on that mattress like a he’s playing with a new puppy🙄 and purposely not putting it on his stories so Paul can’t see how much he is training, Also he’s probably dressing up for the marathon so he can walk it so he doesn’t get an injury and then have to pull out and then no chance of winning a million euro? some days not as much stories or makes up fake stories about going to auditions when Id say he’s really training, I still think Paul will knock him out, he looks like a tough lad and comes from Dovecote which is rough so im sure he’s had more than a few scraps in his day 😁 so he’s definitely going to knock him out 👊 and I cannot wait, Im not usually one for betting but il definitely be placing a few bets on Paul and Paul could make us lot a few quid 😂 can’t wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but something ain’t right with Leo at all
he’s either really delayed or genuinely has something wrong with him
he needs to be seen by somebody .
I know people don’t like Dawson but I seen her stories and her little boy same age as Leo is talking he was saying sentences.

leo says nothing he still points instead of asking for something . He doesn’t talk . Also his body looks different almost short limbed I’m not sure but he doesn’t look right . Feel sorry for him it doesn’t help having a camera in his face all the time then ignored the rest of the time
Yes, Chazza's Noah was delayed but he's really coming on now and is definitely more engaging than Leonora. Something is not right with him.

If I’ve read it correctly it says the prize money is 1 Million Euro and I think they are in serious debt so he probably won’t pull a sick? Jake refusing a chance to win one million Euro , he would sell Sophie for less so I think he will do it 😁 Do any of yous think he is not as skinny as he was before he got this “job” , he’s not as thin as he was, he’s sly, he probably has been working out every day but just not showing it? i was only saying we havnt seen him in his home gym in ages, he’s probably in there every minute when he’s not acting the head jumping on that mattress like a he’s playing with a new puppy🙄 and purposely not putting it on his stories so Paul can’t see how much he is training, Also he’s probably dressing up for the marathon so he can walk it so he doesn’t get an injury and then have to pull out and then no chance of winning a million euro? some days not as much stories or makes up fake stories about going to auditions when Id say he’s really training, I still think Paul will knock him out, he looks like a tough lad and comes from Dovecote which is rough so im sure he’s had more than a few scraps in his day 😁 so he’s definitely going to knock him out 👊 and I cannot wait, Im not usually one for betting but il definitely be placing a few bets on Paul and Paul could make us lot a few quid 😂 can’t wait!
Sell soph for less 😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂 looking at those rails, I think some of her clothes are on there as well. Definitely trying to get some fitted wardrobes gifted. Why move your clothes up there when you’re not sleeping up there apart from if you’re on the beg?
Or are they sleeping apart now? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but something ain’t right with Leo at all
he’s either really delayed or genuinely has something wrong with him
he needs to be seen by somebody .
I know people don’t like Dawson but I seen her stories and her little boy same age as Leo is talking he was saying sentences.

leo says nothing he still points instead of asking for something . He doesn’t talk . Also his body looks different almost short limbed I’m not sure but he doesn’t look right . Feel sorry for him it doesn’t help having a camera in his face all the time then ignored the rest of the time
Noah does three full days at nursery, his speech development has coincided with him moving to a new one. Definitely nothing to do with his mother, she’s another that only interacts through a phone screen.

Reactions: 21
He's tit and he has a weak left leg. His footwork is tit. Just watch his left leg and foot. That Paul needs to concentrate on this and he'll be down quicker than a rat down a drain pipe. 😂😂

---
Christ that kid's hair. What's cute?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Kick the flipping doors down? Bro you couldn't kick foam down absolute state of him boxing i could probably take him out with one punch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or are they sleeping apart now? 🤔
I know he’s grotty but surely even he would use a fitted sheet on a mattress 😂 Nope I still think the whole showing of the clothes on the rails and the empty rooms is them trying to get a company to offer them furniture for free. They both stalk other peoples instas so will be well aware that people get bedroom furniture gifted. I know one ‘celeb’ they both follow on Instagram who was gifted fitted wardrobes, drawers/dressing tables and mirrors for their bedroom, their kids bedrooms and their dressing room by sharps. Difference being this person didn’t overtly beg for it and has 3 times as many followers as the two of them put together 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That diddy loft! 😂😂😂

They can't EVEN open the door up with that mattress on the floor. A bed frame is not going to fit at all!!! Imagine the summer up there!!! 😂😂😂

Even when they get fitted wardrobes into the other little box room it is going to be even tinier! There's no way that little bathroom can have a free standing bath in it either. Whoever did this conversion I think is a secret Fakey. It is hilarious!!! 😂😂😂

Why are they moving their stuff up there when it's not finished. The paintwork still isn't ffs!!!

---
Kicking back doors down 😃😆
Smashing back doors in! 😂😂😂
---
That's it. Encourage your child to kiss a cat on the mouth when it's been licking it hole. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
What is the point in his loft 😂😂 it’s tiny ffs .
looks done on the cheap
they can’t afford somebody To decorate..
a mattress but no bed
a walk in wardrobe room that’s literally just a tiny room with a clothing rail 😂😂

you can tell they are skint it’s tragic at this point why even bother 😂😂
---
I’m sorry but I genuinely laugh that after three years living in that house they still have no wardrobe they have had that clothing fail years still nobody gifted them one but you would go ikea if your that skint 😂😂😂
---
If you look when a bed is under the mattress it won’t fit …. The bed will be to high hitting your head in the slanted wall above 😂🤯 that loft is not meant for extra rooms it’s tiny

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
---
Christ that kid's hair. What's cute?

View attachment 2027651
View attachment 2027652
I see this is the car seat that they begged for? They didn’t need to do much begging because Polly got it for them through that BiGDUG Company that she does PR for who work with Maxi Cosi and other brands , no chance would maxi cozy gift these no bodies but Flappy tagged Maxi Cozy 😂 no Flappy Maxi Cozy is a French Company and doesn’t even know you exist, but Polly got it through BiGDUG (I know they are a shelving company but they must do fit outs and shelving for Maxi Cozy UK) but Flaps trying to make tattle and her followers think she’s so famous that Maxi Cozi gifted her directly, thats false advertising/gifting Farquaad you idiot and as if Maxi Cozy would gift you anything! It was Polly 💁‍♀️ Isnt Polly just great 😌🤭😂

• Haha
Just watched this. The power behind that Paul's punches! 👍 Just imagining his fists knocking seven shades of tit out of RatBoy! I am getting more tempted to go to this by the day!! 😂

Is that VO taking the piss? One of the biggest reality tv stars the UK has ever produced Jake Quickenden 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is the point in his loft 😂😂 it’s tiny ffs .
looks done on the cheap
they can’t afford somebody To decorate..
a mattress but no bed
a walk in wardrobe room that’s literally just a tiny room with a clothing rail 😂😂

you can tell they are skint it’s tragic at this point why even bother 😂😂
---
I’m sorry but I genuinely laugh that after three years living in that house they still have no wardrobe they have had that clothing fail years still nobody gifted them one but you would go ikea if your that skint 😂😂😂
---
If you look when a bed is under the mattress it won’t fit …. The bed will be to high hitting your head in the slanted wall above 😂🤯 that loft is not meant for extra rooms it’s tiny
The heat in Summer up there will make you throw up , when it's 40C outside 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@CrazyBaldhead and Fakeys, new post/video on Oktagon IG Page, posted 2 hours ago (fourth post on grid) talking about how in shape he is 😂 can you up load it (the upload Queen) its so cringe, he definitely putting his all into this the hungry bleep 🤑 (unlike Paul, “a man of the people” 🙌 doing it for charity 👍👊)
(is that comment saying it’s gonna be quick to finish Fakey off 😂 )
890AB15A-027B-45B7-BA2C-A5ABEF12841E.png
3004A5CB-AF60-41D5-8D2D-6E81A8060AB3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Day off. Put inbeweeners on and reminded me of that utterly pathetic video that he put on of the bus wankers, 10 years too late with no likes @CrazyBaldhead have you got it

• Haha
He so wrote most of them questions himself 😂 how many about him being back on TV 😴 Can’t believe he said he wants more of the same. So he’s happy just doing competition giveaways and not a lot else. That’s ambition for you 🙄 Got the job but can’t say what it is. Can’t be anything full time if he’s still begging for TV work and training for mma. Also funny how this year he’s busy when SCD on, so he’s not tagged or put that question in about doing it like he does normally 😂 Plus him being a good dad 🙄 so predictable and he’s full of tit 👍🏻

• Haha
Oh my christ! Those staged questions. The way he rubs his hair & looks everywhere as he embarks on yet another insincere, lying 'reply' to his own question. Tagging Chris Hughes in a deliberate attempt to make it look as if any minute Chris will call him & suggest they do funny stuff. Absolutely cringe every single question he wrote himself including the random unfunny 'how thick is your foreskin?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@CrazyBaldhead and Fakeys, new post/video on Oktagon IG Page, posted 2 hours ago (fourth post on grid) talking about how in shape he is 😂 can you up load it (the upload Queen) its so cringe, he definitely putting his all into this the hungry bleep 🤑 (unlike Paul, “a man of the people” 🙌 doing it for charity 👍👊)
(is that comment saying it’s gonna be quick to finish Fakey off 😂 )
View attachment 2027944View attachment 2027969
The bleeping twit is prancing around like Wayne Sleep!! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.