Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 If the ugly bleep turns up and dont pulls a sicky, knowing him.....it won't happen....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will he go through with it, or will he suddenly develop an illness... 🤣
I can't see him sticking to the training. Just look at the 'training' for the London Marathon. That'll be here before you know it and what has he done ... duck all. He's too busy poncing around for five minutes here and five minutes there on Loose Women to get his ugly mug on TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't see him sticking to the training. Just look at the 'training' for the London Marathon. That'll be here before you know it and what has he done ... duck all. He's too busy poncing around for five minutes here and five minutes there on Loose Women to get his ugly mug on TV.
I can’t wait to see what his excuse is for the marathon! I can’t believe he’s training for it cos we’d have a constant update.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched this. The power behind that Paul's punches! 👍 Just imagining his fists knocking seven shades of tit out of RatBoy! I am getting more tempted to go to this by the day!! 😂

He’s won the hearts and minds of the great British public has he? Don’t think Twitter agrees 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t wait to see what his excuse is for the marathon! I can’t believe he’s training for it cos we’d have a constant update.
Well he hasn't got long. It's on Sunday 23rd April and his training should be in full swing now. I honestly reckon he'll pull out at the last minute as he's not monetizing from it.

'The Marathon won't pay the bills' will it?
---
Another cryptic post from Fakey! Something's up! I'm glad Dancing on Ice and Love Island are finished now. Two more things he can't bleed to death anymore!

There'll probably be a gummy ad later!

335560611_902443987754423_9207636133677563635_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
With less than 6 weeks to go, he has still not even reached half his target and apart from one person donating yesterday, he’d not had a single donation for 3 weeks. For someone who shares everything, what a shame when it’s for charity he never seems bothered 🙄 He’ll share minor TV appearances but can’t share his just giving page. He got all cocky and raised the target to £10,000 and when he realised it wasn’t happening he’s not shared it since. That way he can use the excuse that’s why he didn’t make his target. I still think he’ll pull out. Only way he won’t is if he’s got a TV camera going round with him because of his fancy dress.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Working? That's a word he's not used to! You might want to work on your spelling and grammar also! It's QUIET.

335598875_184454504319100_609917504366609949_n.jpg
336328260_538730094916628_6877742081248866634_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
If i'm quiet it's because then proceeds to post a q and a box 🙄 im calling bingo on the following not a question just wanted to say i think you're a lovely down to earth guy really great dad also when are you next on tv need more of you on our screens no we don't he was an embarrassment to himself and extremely unprofessional on DOI, Loose Women and in the OK interviews

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fakey last time I checked going to gym does not count as work. duck off and get a real job

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s not even promoting his marathon anymore…it’s quite telling really

• Heart
Reactions: 21
With less than 6 weeks to go, he has still not even reached half his target and apart from one person donating yesterday, he’d not had a single donation for 3 weeks. For someone who shares everything, what a shame when it’s for charity he never seems bothered 🙄 He’ll share minor TV appearances but can’t share his just giving page. He got all cocky and raised the target to £10,000 and when he realised it wasn’t happening he’s not shared it since. That way he can use the excuse that’s why he didn’t make his target. I still think he’ll pull out. Only way he won’t is if he’s got a TV camera going round with him because of his fancy dress.
I think it’s terrible when ‘celebrities’ are given marathon slots it happens with the Great North Run too. I know some do raise a lot and also raise awareness but people like Fakey make me mad. Someone else could’ve got the slot and maybe not raised as much but at least they’d be sharing it on their socials. What happens to all the donations if he pulls out?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So his house and garden are a tit hole🤢Leo not at nursery and he’s in the gym doing selfies in the mirror🙄🙄How about just go away grow up no one cares his relentless need for gratification from strangers is just bleeping weird.Did he get the job or another load of crap.As he’s not being paid to run the marathon certainly putting no effort in whatsoever 😡

Reactions: 17
Oh no, now she's started doing tit in the loft now ffs!

View attachment 2020734
---
Oh no, and there's a cameraman for him!

View attachment 2020740View attachment 2020741
Fuuuuuuck I'm so embarrassed for you Flappy, what a twit on that reel🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
That’s the look I saw to @Thatbird71 it was just so creepy.Why film yourself interacting with Fred is truly the worst kind of parent and we see threw you prick🤢😡🤢View attachment 2020902
God he's just so ugly 🤮🤮🤮🤮 inside and out. Big massive conk, that bloody wig system he's got on his chicken dipper shaped head🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 He thinks he's summat don't he🤭🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So he was dropped or chickened out of doing the live but I see he’s done his final OK column for DOI this week. Harping on about how he knew the winner from day 1 🙄, how the best skater should always win 🙄 and gives Nile his advice as a previous winner going forward (see screenshot). Remind me what has he actually done since he won it in 2018? The full Monty, short appearance on SAS, panto, 1 tour and a few 5 min TV appearances here and there. Not bad for five years work 🤭 I’m sure the last person Nile needs to take advice from is Fakey 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.