Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
errr. So he called Nile out to win it. Then responds to "no you didn't" with "you don't know my thoughts or decisions. So you didn't call it, did ya! You thought it. And what decision? You weren't and never will be, a judge on DOI. Is the twit, fake potato??? Cos we all know, ONE wrong word........blocked.
Fake Potato is deffo not Fakey Boy!

Reactions: 13
Why the duck did she post about the lemon tree, and then couldn't remember where she got the pot? Why didn't she check her emails, or banking to see where she got it. She should at least be prepared for her silly, irrelevant posts if that is supposed to be her job?

Reactions: 14
Jake and his tiny carrot dick getting hard watching himself on TV. How pathetic, can not wait till he gets his head punched in off Paul. He will be thinking that he is gonna win but he is gonna be an embarresment as usual. Imagine having to train whilst apparently doing a big musical tour as this is what he wants us to think his new job offer is. Wonder how much him and his teeth wil be paid for the fight

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why the duck did she post about the lemon tree, and then couldn't remember where she got the pot? Why didn't she check her emails, or banking to see where she got it. She should at least be prepared for her silly, irrelevant posts if that is supposed to be her job?
She knows exactly where she got the pot from. She’s playing dumb so it gives her the excuse to find one like it that she can do an affiliated link to 👍🏻

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What a waste of a £500 gifted play house doubt the little terror ever goes in it.So prick would rather film himself on tv🤢🤢while his entire garden is a tit hole.Stick your hello fresh up your skinny arse✌
Them, and the bleeping awful hello fresh advert itself have ensured I'll never go anywhere near them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe i missed it...but did he post anything re the DOI final?
No nothing which is weird considering he’s their biggest fan and won it in 2018 and is so brilliant he’d be a better judge than Oti 🤦🏻‍♀️ only thing he posted was the tweet about Neil and him getting crappy with his response

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would you put a lemon tree inside a dingey little loft, it's going to die within a few months, twats

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I live in south east. Ours is collected every other week and they’ll take anything as long as it’s flattened. I’m sure their area is the same? Over Christmas too they’ll even take the huge boxes every week and take extra that don’t fit in the recycling bins because they know how much you use over Christmas
All those rats will have a field fare! I‘d so feel embarrassed if any of my friends and family saw the state of this!

Jake and his tiny carrot dick getting hard watching himself on TV. How pathetic, can not wait till he gets his head punched in off Paul. He will be thinking that he is gonna win but he is gonna be an embarresment as usual. Imagine having to train whilst apparently doing a big musical tour as this is what he wants us to think his new job offer is. Wonder how much him and his teeth wil be paid for the fight
1 Million Euro is what the winner gets and Paul is donating the money to a Liverpool based charity if he wins🙂 and Fakey im sure IF he wins will keep the money as he probably needs it to pay off all his outstanding and overdue loans and part rent/part mortgage arrears .
43279C08-18F5-4EF1-BFB3-2D003750BECA.jpeg
EEF5213F-BD3F-4E6E-AEF6-B930DD48B872.jpeg
D529C008-8AC6-45E6-BF96-6ED116A16582.jpeg
5F471E5D-9EF9-461F-8B08-9D6F28F25297.jpeg
C17B24A9-D00E-45AC-8DC7-23993012742D.jpeg
925B9723-DBCA-40B0-AA88-B70D1838BC38.jpeg
8AAF8A41-A2AD-41B0-B8BF-5288578E7858.jpeg
76B2E38A-BC59-421B-AA25-09233AAC2D22.jpeg
CBA3064A-5E6E-4681-91D6-BB84D8133220.jpeg
Paul has shown him up un-intentionally already and he hasn’t even taken the piss out of him yet, he seems very nice and because he is doing it for charity hes not going to be doing the slagging off youre opponent pre fight build up thing, there is a five minute interview on Talk Sport on you tube and he explains why he doing it.
(Went a bit wild with the uploads 😂 but it just shows how humble and normal and ordinary Paul really is)
So while Im on a roll I have one more bit to add 😂🙈 so OKTAGON obviously asked them to send them photos with their families just relaxing at the weekend, Paul provides a photo of his wife and two kids and OKATAGON have put 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 this Emoji beside it while Jake gives them a photo of just him and Freddie and OKTAGON put this emoji beside it 👨‍👦WTF?? where is Flaps and Leo???
08ACB898-FC34-43BE-8132-914CC9AF5F9F.jpeg
81041BEF-3490-4BCC-84A3-FA3AE165348A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Date night was in London with their holiday “fwiends” last week now its burnt hello fresh fish and under cooked real potatos cut into chips in their filthy kitchen 🤭 has she never heard of par boiling 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Date night was in London with their holiday “fwiends” last week now it burt hello fresh fish and under cooked real potatos cut into chips in their filthy kitchen 🤭 has she never heard of par boiling 🤦‍♀️
She still hasn't got an air fryer either I see. Obviously nobody's gifted her one.
---
Fakey posted a 'humble' post last night. We all knows what happens when he does this eh? No mention of that 'recall' yet? 🤔

334780307_2141368606054227_9217969227100464980_n.jpg

• Haha
Screenshot_20230314-082727_Chrome.jpg

Yeah Fakey. Choose the family shot with your half a step son, where the smile doesn't quite reach his eyes and you have the big fake donkey tooth smile. Nice touch.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
🐔 duck those donkey teeth, Dick Emery teeth are taking over his face 😳.......

• Haha
Just watched this. The power behind that Paul's punches! 👍 Just imagining his fists knocking seven shades of tit out of RatBoy! I am getting more tempted to go to this by the day!! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.