Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the boxes are flattened sure you could put them with the regular recycling collection?
where I live the cardboard box is tiny and only collected once a month so possibly not. I doubt these two idiots recycle at all tbf though.

Reactions: 15
Omg them boxes! What a lazy bastard, why doesn’t he go to the tip? He’s a proper disgrace. Doesn’t have an actual job so could make an effort of sorting the house.

He’s a loser. Thinks he’s got his big break by being on Loose Women. Meanwhile his “mate” Chris Hughes will more than likely be presenting from Cheltenham all week, what loads of men will actually watch. Why hasn’t Polly got him a gig on that? He looks like a horse so would fit right in Neigh
They could at least flatten them down and put them somewhere until they get to the tip. Do they not have a recycling collection? Our cardboard is collected weeklu

Reactions: 12
where I live the cardboard box is tiny and only collected once a month so possibly not. I doubt these two idiots recycle at all tbf though.
On their council website it gives info on how to dispose of cardboard boxes not posting they can go check it out themselves 😂😂

• Haha
I live in south east. Ours is collected every other week and they’ll take anything as long as it’s flattened. I’m sure their area is the same? Over Christmas too they’ll even take the huge boxes every week and take extra that don’t fit in the recycling bins because they know how much you use over Christmas

Every other week their recycling is collected. Plus they’ve had a skip there more than once in the last 6 months and they only live a 15min drive from their refuse tip. I think we only need to look inside and outside of their house to see they couldn’t give a tit. Probably think it’s beneath them to go to a tip.

Reactions: 18
Haven't been over here in ages cos these two fucktards get on my wick but.........who has red wine with fish? Ffs they don't even know the basics. And what's up with her teeth? She ain't been to Turkey but she's got their bleeding teeth going on.

Old su ,the hard faced, wonky mouthed cow, doesn't stop sodding moaning. Bet matt had an amazing birthday....."he did exactly what he wanted".....translated means I didn't bother my arse to do anything for him and we didn't go anywhere or do anything. He probably didn't even get a card.
---
I also wonder just how much Flapz's father 'dies that little bit more inside' every time he visits that tit tip of a house, sees Fakey dossing around half-naked all day and sees his daughter looking like an utter empty, soulless shell of the woman that she once was.

It must absolutely kill him.

View attachment 2025727
View attachment 2025728
---
Stepfather of the Year mode again as his father-in-law is around!

View attachment 2025750
---
The state of that garden! That garden swing Zelda got them as a 'wedding present' looks warped.

View attachment 2025756

NikNak looks like he's thrown the contents of his playhouse onto the grass.

View attachment 2025763

And look at all of those boxes they have just dumped down the side of the shed. That's a fire hazard in itself!

View attachment 2025764
Dirty pair of lazy bastards. Garden looks a tip, they just don't look after anything or take care of anything. tit all chucked down the side of the shed. Bet there's rats and all sorts living in that tit pile.

• Haha
🐔duck she looks ropey with no makeup on, and in bed by 8...duck that got to watch Paula....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A Hello Fresh 'Date Night'!!! 😂😂😂 OMFG are they on food rations or something? The portion sizes of those dinners are what a child would eat!!! There's about twelve uncooked chips on each plate and WTF has she done with those peas! 😂😂😂
If I served that up to Mr Crazy he'd think it was a starter!!! 😂😂😂

His face at the end. A face of sheer despair!! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2025790
View attachment 2025791
View attachment 2025792
View attachment 2025793
View attachment 2025794
Burnt again! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Every other week their recycling is collected. Plus they’ve had a skip there more than once in the last 6 months and they only live a 15min drive from their refuse tip. I think we only need to look inside and outside of their house to see they couldn’t give a tit. Probably think it’s beneath them to go to a tip.
Oh tbf our recycling is collected weekly here including food waste. Just the garden and main bin are bi-weekly. Surely Sophie could reuse some boxes for her vinted sales lol

• Haha
Groundbreaking news. You can buy small lemon trees from local nurseries. As if that small concrete pot is going to cost £100+ If you paid that, which I highly doubt, they saw you coming!! Who goes to bed this early anyway? What a boring life she leads!! 😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Groundbreaking news. You can buy small lemon trees from local nurseries. As if that small concrete pots is going to cost £100+ If you paid that, which I highly doubt, they saw you coming!! Who goes to bed this early anyway? What a boring life she leads!! 😴😴

View attachment 2026047
I think I fell asleep with my eyes open then, what a bleeping boring witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Obviously Polly didn’t have enough clout to get tickets for the DOI final tonight so he is busy getting arsey on Twitter instead 😂 and Fake Potato is back 😊
errr. So he called Nile out to win it. Then responds to "no you didn't" with "you don't know my thoughts or decisions. So you didn't call it, did ya! You thought it. And what decision? You weren't and never will be, a judge on DOI. Is the twit, fake potato??? Cos we all know, ONE wrong word........blocked.

Hello you lovely lot😊 not been on since Friday morning. My daughter was competing in a 3 day dance festival. So, lots to catch up on. 22 pages😁 looking forward to all the funny comments🤣😂😆

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 2024770What’s that Fakey? Smoke And Mirrors ???? The MMA “Stage to the cage” you are doing and the prize money is 1 Million Euro. Paul Smith is donating his prize money and you are going to pocket it if you win 🤑 And youre using youre “plus a half” again to show you’re such a “family man” and you’re getting a documentary which will be filmed over the next few months until this fight (well its not you’re own documentary is it? Paul’s journey training with the best coach’s and trainers in the MMA world will also be documented and the reason why the best coach’s like Conor McGregor’s coach, coach John Kavanagh in Dublin is coaching Paul (and other top coaches in the UK) is because he’s doing it for charity not for himself and is donating it to a Liverpool based charity called “Weapons Down Gloves Up” a charity about knife crime in the UK especially recent events in his home town in Liverpool, what a guy😊 unlike you! just in it for the money as usual. Why not donate youre prize money to The Sarcoma charity??
Wow how much lower can Jake go! Paul is already the real winner 👊

(why do the family emoji’s show one man and his “plus a half” a son and the other is a man and woman and two children which matches to Paul’s family Picture posted on OKTAGON_UK_IRELAND , why is you’re wife and you’re son Leo not in the “Family” pictures of the two opponents having a relaxing weekend? Paul’s lovely family is with him?)

itView attachment 2024684View attachment 2024686View attachment 2024687View attachment 2024690
Paul Smith is bleeping hilarious (if you don't already follow him, you must). He will KILL flakey with his front row mocking. And well done to him for donating all to charity. But flakey will just focus on trying to beat someone.......as he always does. HAS to be the winner at everything. COCK!

• Heart
Has he got a regular slot on Loose Woman doing the competition bit?

Reactions: 6
Oh…my…God
Paul’s wife has her own business, fillers, phi brow, etc, they have a pod cast together, She has another pod cast with her friend (it’s a girly one) she is so likeable and funny ☺ And he is hilarious 😆 and again so likeable, they certainly are not afraid to work, he is doing over 100 comedy gigs this year across the UK and Ireland and last year aswell, he has a gig three days after the fight and his training aswell in between😅 I am so going to get tickets to see him in Dublin, I fly home a lot so im definitely going to organise this now😂 Have a look at their Instagrams, the both of them are hilarious. My new favourite IG accounts 😜 (I wonder why Flaps didn’t get in the picture with Leo but after seeing all him and his wife do together and how successful and likeable they are she is probably jealous) She’s so boring, miserable beige and basic! Paul’s wife said she is going to loose her tit at the ringside in a joking way 😂 I cannot wait for this!! Christ ive just looked and he’s selling out in Dublin already 😂 Fakey can’t even sell more that 5 tickets in Scunthorpe meanwhile his opponent Paul is selling out the UK and Ireland 😂
And that's how you do it.........Mr and Mrs Dumb and Dumber

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m 99% sure Fred’s football kit is fake. Probably this cheapy one from This website. When I saw it I couldn’t put my finger on it but something stood out to me about it not being the legit thing. Showed my partner and he said the same it didn’t look real but he couldn’t think why. But we brought our son the same kit, cost us almost £100 for the top shorts and socks and our boys looks a better quality than Fred’s

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.