Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I found this beautiful little snippet about Paul Smith. Top fella donating his whole fight purse to charity. This was filmed 2 months ago and we now know who he'll be fighting! Just watch the punch on him!!!

Just think, this will be Fakey's face soon! Go on my son!! He's going to hopefully fuck him right up!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
You could understand if he act had something to promote, but I doubt Keanu is going to care about This Morning’s latest giveaway 🤣
The only thing he wants to promote is himself 🤢 I think he now goes to these events because he is that delusional, he believes the reason he gets offered barely any ‘industry’ work is because he’s not out there enough. He thinks if people see him, they’ll think oh look it’s that fantastic all rounder Jake Quickenden, let’s offer him a job on TV 🙄 😂
---
Where's he at tonight?
John Wicks 4 Film premiere in London 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick

gagzi

VIP Member
Is that the dopey tart from OK in the reflection taking his photo...
Cos no other cunt is..😅😅😅😅😅
---

I want a bingo call...
HES GOT THE FRANKENSTEIN BOOTS ON.......
---

I want a bingo call...
HES GOT THE FRANKENSTEIN BOOTS ON.......
🤣🤣🤣 probably her or Polly Parrot 🦜
---
There he is making a cock of himself shouting and hoping Keanu might hear him. His poor anxiety tonight... really looks off the scale doesnt it! 🤥😏

Last edited:
  • Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
To be fair here at my daughter's school in Wales we aren't doing it until next Friday. St David's day took precedence on wednesday and then school was closed yesterday due to strikes.
---
Great thread title Crazy! That coat wouldn't have been much more than £15 new in Primark! Cheeky bitch
I reckon she’s so up herself and truly believes she is famous that people would snap up the coat because she wore it 🙄

• Haha

plonkington

VIP Member
Screaming at the fakey who calls it the vulva suit 😂😂 what the fuck does he look like, salmon died in 2016 fakey 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart

AsilGT

Chatty Member
Welcome newbie ❤ honestly it makes him look ridiculous. Especially when he claims to be a singer. Surely you’d know how to play the long/the lyrics if you were that much of a singer 😂
Thank you for the welcome
I Lurk and LOL on this thread actual belly laughing at times, the comments are so funny 😂
Their ‘content’ is like watching a parody of so called ‘influencers’ lifestyle.
There is absolutely nothing aspirational about them at all and it is cringeworthy seeing his attempts to stay in the public eye.
People who have been more successful and high profile come and go all the time without the desperation seen with him

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Full on vacant smiles! Also, why would you pose for a picture at a charity event and upload on her shitty IG account
They both think they’ve hit the big time getting asked to an OK event. Don’t think they realise that OK is now the magazine equivalent to the Scum newspaper 😂 Its actually embarrassing how smug they both are
---
🐔 Thanks for the invite, fancy saying that, like they are so grateful to go out .....to be seen....saddo....
Sound so fucking desperate but that’s because they are 😂 instead of shouting out OK maybe shout out the actual charity instead 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Someone i know was sitting in Leister Square with her daughter this afternoon and was randomly given wrist bands to attend this, She has posted selfies with Keanu, Ian Mcshane and Natalia Tena

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Wonder what excitement is planned for today at Quickenden Towers, now the Gayboi convention from last night when down like a lead balloon 🎈🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lurker111

Chatty Member
He looks completely different when it's someone else videoing or taking his photo. Sophie on the other hand never looks any different she has the same hair style and same make up look day in and day out

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
You know what I take pride in the fact I WORK hard and have since leaving school . My child’s birthday is Wednesday and I’ve paid everything myself I would never take freebies . I have a good following on Instagram and have been offered gifted Stuff in the past as it’s a home account but I’ve never ever accepted freebies . I accepted freebies once a cleaning bundle massive and I donated it to woman’s refuge …. both are just vile they can’t help but take take take ….. Sophie got all Leo birthday presents gifted how scummy can you be …. The peppy pig stuff was all gifted before Christmas why didn’t she donate to a children’s charity …..

because she won’t because she’s one beggy cunt and that’s why nobody warms to her 🤢

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
After yesterday's fiasco, i.e, the table filler, and tonight, he's irritating, irrelevant and has no social awareness.
Absolutely NO ONE is taking a blind bit of notice of shit head and his plus one.
What's got to get through to this tit to make him realise he's an absolute nobody, and fuck off and get a proper paying job...

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Not Jake lurking behind the star of the film 😂😂
yes that’s what happens with real talent Jake you become a millionaire and have FANS a screaming for your signature and photo 😂😂😂

you can see him on the video lurking looking manic for anybody to notice him and guess what guys nobody did and nobody gave a fuck 😂😂 I cringe so hard at this sad can’t I really do his stare at the girl filming the main star if the film not even looking at Jake 😂😳
---
What’s even more embarrassing is Jake has a man behind him filming him I think it’s that mate he met on holiday either way why is he getting him to film him when nobody’s even looking at Jake 😂
What a sad fan girl he is. Thinking he is important filming himself at a premiere

• Haha