Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
His speech is so bad for a two year old (and I'm going from when my kids were that age).

He did not say 'I love you'. He can barely talk. Maybe stop shoving a fucking phone in his face, talk to him one-to-one and do activities with him like picture cards etc.

The amount of pointless stories he's doing this morning is dusturbing and ridiculous.
I agree.
I feel sorry for the poor child.
There's no effort put in at all, to help him to learn to speak properly or learn little things by playing properly with him.

Camera in his face constantly.
It makes me sick that people can exploit their children like they and others like them, do.😡

Reactions: 23

The Duchess

VIP Member
Im sorry but I cant get over this song choice.
People HAVE died! They didn’t want to die! “wake up hoping to die” 😨 Does he know what event he’s at?? and his publicist thought this was appropriate aswell??
CC69BB30-8955-4732-86A3-905E3CEC702D.png

---
The last clip of him singing, I’m fairly certain it’s Ignition.
---
No platty that’s not “Ignition” that’s the City High song “what would you do” that I have put the Lyrics up.
Its about a stripper that ran away from home so her Dad couldn’t rape her and she works at a strip club to feed her baby and make money to smoke crack and wakes up everyday hoping to die 😦

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
A giveaway on loose Women 🤭 hardly presenting 😂 I feel sorry for Tommy Fury he is going to be following him around the studio, incoming photo of him with Tommy calling him mate and other cringe stuff , both are from Manchester but probably completely different areas, he didn’t even watch Tommys fight, he will pretend he did 🫣 I think one of these pictures might even make his grid. He is so predictable.
Fucks sake. Eat ya heart's out, ant and Dec, heresssssss Jakey....
Fucking useless spanner, go and get a PROPER PAYING JOB...🖕🖕🖕
---
Excact same face he made in the 'have to get your moneys worth mate' video when she was videoing him while he was trying to film himself and eat and then his child was looking help.
Every so often, the Matey Jakey mask slip, and there it is.....
Naked hatred. He hates being married. He hates being a dad/stepdad. He hates not being famous. He hates people don't stop him in the street.
He hates not being on TV . He hates being poor.

Get used to it, never gonna happen, mate....

• Heart
  • Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Fuck me what a prick! Just play and interact with your kid for once in your life without shoving a phone in his face. I could never imagine filming my baby playing and sending it to a million people cos it’s boring. My 10 month old seems more with it than their poor son, I just feel sorry for Leo not a single shred of privacy!
Yes it obvious Jake is trying to prove to tattle that he can “mind” his son alone (of course she’s hiding somewhere) and he’s also trying to prove to tattle that Leo can talk, he has only turned 2 so he could come on a bit more in a few weeks but what Jake is actually doing is kind of cruel, using Leo to prove a point but he 100% has not proved a point because the poor sod can’t speak properly yet and Jake is manic trying to prove this! I know he does this all the time but it’s a bit too much today. The digger/tractor pairs game on his birthday was really sad, you could see Leo knew it was a digger and not a tractor because he hesitated and looked at the tractor then at the digger and then again at the tractor but put it on the correct match to the tractor despite his dickhead dad saying “tractor” and “come on ..next” putting pressure on the child who couldn’t express to that dickhead that it wasn’t a tractor and he had a fucking camera in his face aswell! I do feel very sorry for that child, he has no hope with them, Sophie should be more aware but she’s away with the fairy’s, it’s probably best they put him in nursery 5 mornings because they are only confusing him and it doesn’t help taking him out on several unnecessary holidays. (Sorry rant over 🙈)

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
He on tomorrow talking a about mental health.That’s it for me now is a step to far as Wtaf does this prick know about anything to do with true mental health issues.Fuck off you prick

• Sick
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Can’t screenshot but it’s kicked off on that page who announced the MMA fight 😂 somebody defending Jake saying he’s a nice bloke and Becky is back 😂 creased … so many saying Paul will win all boxers aswell . You can tell Jake ain’t liked
---
That account is definitely Jake 😂 he’s the only one wh says he’s down to earth nt down to earth enough to donate to these charity he so called supports lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Just cannot stop laughing at his Frankenstien boots, clod hoppers, would of been better in his wedding shoes and white socks. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
They said decorators were painting when they were away in the Maldives. You can’t tell
me that they have paid a professional for that work😳 It’s an absolute state.
Why get the carpets done before the bathroom is brought up and fitted, Hope the workers take their boots off 😬
That's another fine cock-up they've done. That paintwork still needs finishing. Not one brain cell between them!

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Who are these arseholes? Is him and his missus getting dressed up to cook and eat at home?? and why is Fakey so shocked at one if those shirt sleeve ironing boards? like he’s never seen one before? Has he never been to Ikea? Flappy is fairly quiet today, she must be attempting to paint while he does nothing as usual , someone needs to take that paintbrush off her!
She's still fuming that Polly Parrot 🦜 had some carrot 🥕 last night! Always quiet the day after he's been shacked up with her 🤣
---
Fucking hell how many useless and unnecessary events is this now.No job but playing dress up in the pink suit🤢🤢shirt undone and looking for someone to notice him.Does he not feel embarrassed that he just goes threw life as a desperate saddo
How he is desperately trying to get noticed by Keanu Reeves. Thing is Keanu is a nice fella..he'd probably take pity on the rat!

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Everything about him is just so grim crazy. He turns my stomach in his shitty little underpants especially around Fred.Have some respect it’s just not normal and who does he thinks wants to see him undressed.
Sticky horrible scribbled itchey torso 😖😖😖😖😖
It's not as if he's got anything to be proud of?

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Yeah agree they are both the same, living off the dead and should never have had kids. I can’t work out if they both deliberately do stupid things so they are discussed on Tattle hence the cry of trolls. Charlotte has been on top form lately. They both need somebody to tell them to rein it in. I’d be embarrassed to be related to either of them.
The shit's going to hit the fan when that baby arrives. Disgusting parents they are. On a twin par with Fakey and Flapz though as both 'relationships' are fake and the so-called 'parenting' is disgusting. 💯
---
Don't worry Flapz, just stick it on Vinted with all your other shit.

Who wears a light coloured coat to a farm anyway ffs? Dunce.

332145262_5798764486886078_5161470730839209484_n.jpg

---
And what was the point of this post? The eye-fucking is getting off the scale again. I seriously had a bit of bile in my mouth watching this.

Put it the fuck away. He is absolutely revolting and that syrup is ridiculous. 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Did he just say he’s been on TV a lot this month? He does realise it’s only the 7th and I’ve not seen him on TV once. Also how smug is he that he’s on TV again this week ‘presenting’. Tells everyone to watch him Thurs and Fri but then is all secretive and doesn’t say what he’s on 🙄 obviously will be either 5 mins on Lorraine, TM or LW. Maybe something to do with DOI as final this coming weekend? Whatever it is I don’t think the likes of Dermot and Phil need to start worrying 😂 As for getting the job, he wouldn’t ask Flappy, he’d just take it if it was something he really wanted. He’ll not end up taking it and say it’s cos of the mma thing and cos he can’t bear to be away from the family. Where truthfully he didn’t get it in the first place. Why would you go on a recall audition and then turn it down. Surely before you went you’d have discussed it with your wife knowing what the job entailed if you were offered it? Also watch when he says about getting it. Shifty as fuck 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart