Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I just can’t get my head around him even staying in a hotel the night before, when it only takes 1 hr 20 max from Colchester to central London by train, and he isn’t even starting “work” until like midday. What the fuck does he think people who commute in to London from even further away do every day, and that’s for an 8 or 9am start!!! Lazy oxygen thief.

Surely someone who claims to loves their son and stepson so much would always choose to sleep at home unless totally necessary to be away? Especially on their stepsons birthday.

As usual the lies and bullshit don’t get past us.
It’s the fact he chose to be away the night of Fred’s birthday when it wasn’t necessary. However I’m sure Freddie had a better time him not being there 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Penny's just dropped here for me
His wearing the crappy pink suit so he stands out isn't he? If he was in something nice or classy you wouldn't spot him amongst everyone else
His a fking idiot
He stands out alright, like a pimple on a pig ...
---
Jake on the red carpet....
images (1).jpeg

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Look at Polly Parrot at the front again with her phone in the air filming and a big grin on her face (last clip). What a fucking groupie!!!! 😂😂😂
---

Watch. It's hysterical!!! 😂😂😂
Absolutely pissing myself at her face. She’s like a mum filming their kid at the school talent show 😂😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s obvs been reading here about the balloon arch and paintwork:

‘Isn’t it always better when you make something rather than just buy it’

‘The painting still needs to be finished round there…we ran out of paint’ 🙄
I just pissed myself when I heard him say about making it rather than buying it 😂😂😂 He’s so full of shit. So if a company had offered to give them one for free, he would have said no thanks, I’d prefer to make it myself 😂😂😂 He didn’t offer to put together the playhouse that got gifted did he 🙄 Run out of paint…. she said she’d finished the lounge the other day 🤥. It’s the fact he spent £500 on one pair of shoes that were too small for him but they won’t splash out on either of their kids birthdays 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he’s obviously got some work lined up as she’s cancelled his flight to America in august.Her video big lol why does she say literally so many times.On the beg for hair oil and saying she might go away to America without the kids😳She hardly sees them and seeing she doesn’t work has a cushy arse life.Not sure when training is for his stupid fight but certainly won’t class that as work.
Those stories 🙄 I reckon his work is the mma thing. According to their press release it’s being filmed for TV and it’s 10 months hard core training, so he can hardly fuck off to America for a couple of weeks. As for her going on about holidays again. She really is so dumb. She’s already had 2 this year and some people won’t even get 1 but don’t worry about offending people Flaps 🙄 No way will he look after spud if she goes away solo. He’ll be too busy and let’s be real, he’s not capable of it.

• Haha

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
You are so spot on 😊 but you know what I can’t get my head round is, the only reason we all know what a fake lifestyle they try and lead is totally down to him and his need for validation and obsession with documenting and being on instagram 24/7. If he didn’t have to get attention from blowing up some balloons today, they could have just built the display and not even mentioned they’d done it 🤷🏻‍♀️ he can’t even use the excuse that because of the cost of living crisis, they’re trying to be more relatable. Not after the in your face pr trip to Dubai, the OTT bragging in the Maldives, the £500 ‘Gucci’ slippers and accepting a £500 gift for Leo’s birthday.
---

Ooh what rules are there on vinted. I’ll happily report her as ASA don’t seem to do fuck all on there 🙄
Theres loads of different ones. Dont wanna metion what one it is cos i want her to keep doing it so i can report 🤣
Fair enough 😂 I’ll try and work it out for myself 😊👍🏻
The dress has been removed 🤣🤣

• Haha

Turtledove58

VIP Member
He worked for 2 hours this week and is knackered! He is still an over baring narcissist! He still can’t act! He definitely murders songs and is very much in loves with himself! Leo is grotbag and I’ve never know little ones sticking sweets on a wall and eating them. But above all they allow it and film it🤬 both are utterly disgusting people

Attachments

• Heart

Ferret

Chatty Member
I just hope these companies check out the ‘celebrity’ before offering them paid work. All it takes is a quick google and if they’re greedy, begging, lazy so-called influencers then all can be seen on Tattle! The same companies must be starting to realise people will be put off buying from them when they see what they gift. I know I am!
Yes. Exactly. I have just ordered Hello Fresh for my son as a treat. He has had an operation and can’t get out for a few weeks but I purposely didn’t use any influencer codes and I still got 60% off. Hopefully people are really wising up to it all now.

The Duchess

VIP Member
Highly doubt that. The obviously scrounged last minute tickets as somebody dropped out!! 😂
---
OMG what the fuck is he doing shouting out to James Jordan like that at a function? He's a total embarrassment he really is. What a complete scumbag. Loving the way they're ignoring him

Fakey has no class whatsoever. 🙄

View attachment 2001929
OMG its Alan Partridge again 😂 Can someone put the clip up of Alan Partridge calling someone in the carpark and being completely ignored because James Jordan can definitely hear that wanker and is not acknowledging him on purpose 😂😂😂 think I might have changed my mind about James, I always thought he was an arrogant prick (well lets be honest he is) but the fact he has blanked Fakey has made me like him a bit tiny bit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Honestly his wife and her family are downstairs how fucking rude he ain’t even gone down to greet her family …. How the fuck is she not embarrassed 😳 rude lazy bastard he’s just horrible

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Absolutely dying of embarrassment for polly sitting on the floor like a bloody groopie. She needs to grow up

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
It’s too much for me when he’s going on about mental health. I’ve had a right bad week, can’t even face seeing my own mum cos I feel so depressed and crying to my husband when he gets home at night cos I just don’t know how I’ll get through the next day. But you know what I concentrate on doing the best I can for my daughter, not showing off on social media and pissing around and not looking after my family.

So many of us on here suffer with actual mental health issues and seeing him revel in talking about it to get 5 minutes on tv really knocks me sick.

isn’t it strange how he’s only getting slots on ITV (Polly parrot obviously knows someone) he’s pathetic. Show off when you are actually presenting a day time tv show like Jodie Gibson etc.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Goes to show it’s all about being seen.The charity is for children with terminal illnesses but let’s get a link to my fucking bag and him walking like a twat.
Exactly and hasn’t even mentioned the name of the charity once 😡 He’ll turn it round to losing his brother the minute he gets the chance. They really will do anything for 5 mins of ‘fame’. Pair of narcissistic twats 🤢

• Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
That's disgusting. WTF???
---
Waffle, waffle, waffle then cut. Right at the point of the crocodile tears. 😴

…”Yes I was so devastated so depressed so crushed by his death that I went on a reality show
singing competition a few days after his death and then the jungle a month after that “

Wonder why he always misses that bit out ?!

• Sick

Greta22

Chatty Member
They really are fucking vile sorry but they disgusting!!! So Freddie’s party only happened because she grabbed herself a FREEBIE again …. Is that all she does now get freebies for her kids because they too skint to pay themselves!!!! Beggy bastards 🤢 why oh why do these companies say “ celebrities “ they ain’t celebrity they are barely z list that’s why they are both jobless FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️
Jake and Sophie are NOT celebrities 🤣 she literally married an ex reality show contestant and now thinks she is a celebrity, so deluded 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Why is he dressed like a Sheffield pimp???
Is he wearing his Frankenstein boots?
Has his guyliner run in the rain??
Why is he even there???

The answer to these and many more questions on......
NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK😅😅😅😅😅
---
He’s wierd nobody else is filming them self on the carpet literally nobody is looking in his direction he’s embarrassing 😳
hes attending these events to get seen and hope for work but his chance at anything now is zero
he’s got no actual life no talent he’s 35 he’s boring and irrelevant. No other z lister or tv star likes him 😂
He’s so skint he’s on cameo and she’s on vinted ffs … he needs to give it up !!
He'll be doing gay for pay on Only Fans by Christmas...
And she'll have fucked off.

• Haha
  • Heart