Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I find it extremely strange that his wife isn't with him at a charity event that is so close to 'his heart' because of his brother, if it was my partner I know it would be something I would be there for to provide emotional support. They really do have the weirdest set up ever.

Reactions: 24

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
He is most definitely the cocky, loud, attention seeking, desperate, condescending prick that people see coming and avoid like the plague. Very unlikeable.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Oh I do hope his new job means he’s working away, as we all know he gets every illness and injury known to man, cos he can’t hack anything more than a 5hr working week.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
How could you possibly let your child go out looking this filthy? The state of his clothes. Covered in cat hairs. Look at the state of that 'gifted' car seat too. Filthy rotten as well. 🤢

332013847_1211812846131512_7089357900268416060_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Has he slimed up onto the sidebar of shame yet, or is he now too irrelevant for them to bother with????
Nope and they’ve done 3 separate articles already on it 😂 So the Fail covered the charity events he went to Thurs and Fri night plus the premiere tonight and not one single photo of him has made it on there from any of them. Even Lizzie Cundy has got 4/5 pictures on one article tonight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Paul will piss all over Jake 😂😂
I might get tickets just to watch Jake cry when he loses like he lost X factor and everything else he’s done 😂😂😂

actually hilarious how Paul is more popular than Jake and has never been on TV about yet is minted from being a top comedian…. Jake only has OLD woman that won’t be interested in MMA his audience will be empty 😂😂 sad twat he is

i See Becky has made a appearance 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Well his TV appearances are getting more and more embarrassing. That was hilarious and for all the wrong reasons.

you can tell he’s really trying to be a good presenter, I think he’s treating these appearances like auditions, I think he thinks he’s on his way to be a serious presenter.

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Fucking hell how much ❄ did he take last night. A white dove swooped and flew infront of his car and turned round to wink at him? Don’t think he realises he sounds delusional not funny

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Well after watching that lad talk about Tom it just shows what true grief is.That twat put Tom on his post for likes and as always disgusted me how he uses other pain for clicks on his page.Been absent had the most awful Crohn’s flare up and started new job Wednesday but better today.Nothings changed with prick wooden spoon and vacant Leo it’s like watching threw your fingers in disbelief at train wreck that is these bunch of arseholes .

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Here we go!

I hate and will continue to hate:-

Egotistical, vain, attention-seeking, narcs.

People who exploit Charities for their own agenda.

Liars - especially those who lie about health.

Greedy, self-indulgent, begging scum.

Passive-aggressive cunts who bully children and women.

Calculating, selfish, self-centred, deluded idiots who proclaim to care about others' wellbeings and offer advice but then totally ignore messages sent to them and aren't qualified to do so in the first place.

People who brag - especially in a cost of living crisis about freebies.

The monitization of death and fake grief.

Crocodile tears.

Warm ice baths and mind-numbing fucktard quotes.

Syrup-wearing, donkey-toothed, ugly inside and out, closet boys.

Delusions of grandeur.

Vacuous, unintelligent, oxygen thieves who have bad grammar and no social awareness.

Constant neediness and validation from strangers.

Filming everything about your boring, empty, soulless existence.

People who think they can sing and dance but can't.

Undeclared ads.

I could go on.

• Heart
  • Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
He’s wierd nobody else is filming them self on the carpet literally nobody is looking in his direction he’s embarrassing 😳
hes attending these events to get seen and hope for work but his chance at anything now is zero
he’s got no actual life no talent he’s 35 he’s boring and irrelevant. No other z lister or tv star likes him 😂
He’s so skint he’s on cameo and she’s on vinted ffs … he needs to give it up !!

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
OMG I switched on the TV and there he was. He walked out with a drinks trolley full of cocktails. It was a competition for a holiday in Barbados and £30K. He fluffed up on the autocue as well! He started handing out cocktails to the old grannies in the front row and kept making the audience go 'wooo' like Bruce Forsyth used to but he overdone it to the point he killed it off!

He then proceeded to dance. God he was awful. So wooden. All you could see was his dodgy fake tan, his blinding donkey teef and his awful syrup. It was painful. He danced off screen pushing the drinks trolley sticking his arse out wiggling it.

A few minutes later there was a clip of him sitting in The Woolpack with Paddy (whose character has been suicidal). He's on there tomorrow talking about mental health. Give me fucking strength. 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry

MrsG03

Only yesterday did I say why does he never take his wife to these events and low and behold they are off together to one today!!!

• Haha