Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joon

VIP Member
πŸ”Did have to laugh at her when she said she will leave the kids with him while she goes on holiday, can you imagine it πŸ˜†...Fag Ash Lil won't be to pleased when he turns up on her doorstep with misery guts in tow . lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

mollyann

VIP Member
Why does he roll his sleeves up on his suit? Is he a Lesbian?
Everything about him is a big ick.He has no class and the need to be seen is just so cringe.No one and I mean no one knows who he is.Shouting James the other night my toes curled at the desperation of this prick.So she posts Fred won’t wear a coat and scruffy Leo won’t take his pyjamas bottoms offπŸ™„Get a grip stupid woman and his hair just have no words for how bad that child looks😳

• Heart
  • Haha

patmum

Thought his appearance on My house is haunted was being shown tonight. Then realised if he shares when he’s doing a 5 min morning TV appearance numerous times, he definitely would have been sharing that today. Did a quick google and definitely not tonight (Llewyn Bowen is on apparently) but found this snippet whilst searching πŸ˜‚ Anyone ever heard him mention being punched by his brothers ghost before πŸ™„πŸ€­ Also apparently he lives in a stunning house with his partner and child πŸ™„ Surely that should read he lives in a shithole with his wife and children
So even the ghost of his brother recognised he needs a punch in the face, maybe he was trying to knock the turkey teef out πŸ˜‚

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Not Jake lurking behind the star of the film πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
yes that’s what happens with real talent Jake you become a millionaire and have FANS a screaming for your signature and photo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

you can see him on the video lurking looking manic for anybody to notice him and guess what guys nobody did and nobody gave a fuck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I cringe so hard at this sad can’t I really do his stare at the girl filming the main star if the film not even looking at Jake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³
---
What’s even more embarrassing is Jake has a man behind him filming him I think it’s that mate he met on holiday either way why is he getting him to film him when nobody’s even looking at Jake πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Most β€˜celebs’ that go to these events don’t even put it on their social media. Flappy is already doing a grid post while still at the actual event πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ The need to be in the β€˜public eye’ is so fucking tragic. I can honestly say I’ve never seen a couple so desperate to be β€˜famous’ and part of the z list circuit in my whole life.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How his 10k charideeeeeeee go fund me going? Absolute scrote 🀒🀒🀒
Last donation was 2 weeks ago and still not reached 4,500k yet 🀭

Edited: He’ll continually share the same reels/stories for social media engagement but doesn’t bother sharing the go fund me which is for charity.
How does that make any sense? He gains nothing from insta apart from self gratification & validation off of strangers. The charity gain well needed funds. Another reason I think he’s going to pull out of it πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
When the hell is she gonna turn round and tell the cunt to stop talking to her like that? All the while she does a silly giggle he will carry on. I’m so so so hoping he gets a right fucking good hiding at that MMA match.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The are constantly leaving their children overnight with other people it’s ridiculous 🀬
While @Barbie2020 logs the few hours he actually β€˜works’ in a week, I think I’ll try and keep a note of how much time he actually spends with Spud each week. Considering he constantly goes on about Leo being his whole life, world, best thing that ever happened to him, family being the most important thing ever, blah blah blah, there’s a reason that child obviously prefers his mum and his brother. He’ll have the fucking cheek when the dad of the year awards are asking for nominations, to be begging people to vote for him again 🀒

• Heart
  • Sick

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I dont think he has stopped since last night, no way you go out , get up at 6.45am , go the gym without a hangover or being tired he’s β€˜keeping it lit πŸ”₯’ as we say over here πŸ˜‚ He still on it the junkie fake fuck, state of him.
I think you're right. He's been on an all night and day sesh. The paranoia will have kicked in unless he is used to this and a regular user. Wouldn't put it past him. Imagine going to a charity do coked off your nut. The guys a loser

riddleme89

VIP Member
Dirty walls dirty sofa dirty house 🀒 just filthy bastards don’t know how she can even film in that grease grubby filthy house !!!

both jobless but would rarther film for the gram all day than actually do the house and clean it … tramps no wonder the home account stopped posting the house is filthy disgusting 🀒

• Sick

riddleme89

VIP Member
I’m cringing so hard at her sharing that MMA shit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
” two of the uk most biggest stars β€œ are they having a fucking laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Love how paul smith is donating all his money from the fight to his favourite charity …… bet scumbag Jake won’t !!! The man who sings at a charity event and takes money from a charity !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart