Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
They thought that by having two rooms up there they could call the property with extra 2 bedrooms....
Yeah. For midgets.
Who the hell would do such a fucking stupid thing, without extending Dormers out - and in a house that they part-rent??? 🤣💀
You won't even get a 2ft 6" single bed in that smallest room .
One of the doors has been cut off at 45° along its top 1/2 🤣💀💀💀
What were they thinking??
No- scrub that.
The fucking unlikeable buffoon and " tyre-lips houlihan " haven't any fucking brain-emission between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

The Duchess

VIP Member
Well this was again another complete and utter cringfest 🫣 WTF was Polly there for sitting on carpet filming him (she will have a few carpet burns in the morning 😉) And yes why is that a kids sized guitar???and he’s murdering a TLC R&B song “No Scrubs” 😩 and he’s singing it too fast aswell 😤 (yes its an ironic song choice considering he is a fucking SCRUB @ChloBo_81 😂) Good find Star (@stargirl23) and of course our Receipt and upload Queen @CrazyBaldhead) ❤special shout out to Fakey for never failing to provide a laugh for us tattlers you fucking muppet! That was proper peng billy no mates✌

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Fucking hell how many useless and unnecessary events is this now.No job but playing dress up in the pink suit🤢🤢shirt undone and looking for someone to notice him.Does he not feel embarrassed that he just goes threw life as a desperate saddo
He’s just so desperate to be seen 🤢 Yet another night of not being there to put Spud to bed because it’s more important to go and try and get papped at a zlist event in London. It’s the constant ‘family are the most important thing to him’ but any excuse and he’s not there.

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Four years ago …. Jesus how do you from that to that 😳😳😳😳 being with him must do some harm
Look how amazing his ex looks now she’s with somebody who is financially stable has a well known business and surrounded by people who love her . He’s literally worn her down dragged her down with him and left her with nothing . You can tell this marriage is fake all for content like Leo . He doesn’t give a shit about that kid it’s just content because he’s so irrelevant he needed something . In five years time sophie will wake up and smell the coffee and realise he used her for content and a baby machine .

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 27

mousey

It really bothers me that they never edit their videos, you can literally trim videos straight on your phone, don’t need an app. Literally just cropping the first few seconds of his walking video would make it look so much better! Dreadful influencers.

Although having said that, if he did edit his videos properly we would miss out on things like the woman saying his hip pain is all in his head.

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
That video forever will boil my blood, you can see the anger in his face that she's filming him while he's trying to eat, while trying to film himself, while also having to tend to his son. Taste of his own medicine and he doesn't like it one bit.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Fuckinghell this wanker sucks his own cock doesn't he? Talk about love yourself! He genuinely thinks he will be touted for modelling work next newsflash baldy you're still ugly and nobody has worn a shirt unbuttoned to their naval since the 70s

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Fucking hell how many useless and unnecessary events is this now.No job but playing dress up in the pink suit🤢🤢shirt undone and looking for someone to notice him.Does he not feel embarrassed that he just goes threw life as a desperate saddo

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Now he is filming and tagging James Jordan without his knowledge. He’s like an excitable puppy. Sorry don’t mean that, puppies are cute. He’s so desperate for acknowledgement off of anyone. I mean I can’t stand JJ but can’t imagine he’d tolerate Fakey for any length of time. Who is he going to tag and start following next? I see Lizzy Cundy and Christine McGuinness are both there 😂😂😂

• Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
He worked for 2 hours this week and is knackered! He is still an over baring narcissist! He still can’t act! He definitely murders songs and is very much in loves with himself! Leo is grotbag and I’ve never know little ones sticking sweets on a wall and eating them. But above all they allow it and film it🤬 both are utterly disgusting people
He boils my piss. My days in office I'm out of the house for nearly 12 hours between traffic etc. He'd pass out in a dead faint if he worked hours normal people do.

• Heart

Justdee

Chatty Member
What could be a lovely night out and she is affiliate linking her barbie bag

And would if looked better if he was already walking when she started filming

It's all so desperate isn't it Why can they not just enjoy one night with out gramming it
They are both complete attention whores

• Heart
  • Haha

xc01

Why does he need to sit there in his pants with a blanket on him? Just put some clothes on like a normal person! You can also tell that he absolutely stinks.. you can just imagine his stinky breath going into those balloons! Rank!

• Sick
  • Haha

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
Would he not have discussed the Job with Flappy BEFORE going for it? Lying fucking toerag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26