Jake Quickenden #60 5mins on TV but no need to gloat as your wife's selling off her Primark coat!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Farquaad has gone too far now. Leave Freddie out of it and let him have some damn privacy. Look how uncomfortable he looks. If anybody has any sympathy for this cretinous piece of tit, please give your head a wobble. 🤬

View attachment 2015270
He's so sweet and speaks properly unlike his twit of a mother. Love how proud he is of his neat and tidy room (wish mine were the same 🙄) BUT Sophie you bleeping idiot, your son should be your no1 priority and kept away from strangers. It only takes one disgusting human to study your stories, find out where your son goes to school, what online games he's playing etc and act...it's real and it happens a lot.

Reactions: 21
Here we go!

I hate and will continue to hate:-

Egotistical, vain, attention-seeking, narcs.

People who exploit Charities for their own agenda.

Liars - especially those who lie about health.

Greedy, self-indulgent, begging scum.

Passive-aggressive cunts who bully children and women.

Calculating, selfish, self-centred, deluded idiots who proclaim to care about others' wellbeings and offer advice but then totally ignore messages sent to them and aren't qualified to do so in the first place.

People who brag - especially in a cost of living crisis about freebies.

The monitization of death and fake grief.

Crocodile tears.

Warm ice baths and mind-numbing fucktard quotes.

Syrup-wearing, donkey-toothed, ugly inside and out, closet boys.

Delusions of grandeur.

Vacuous, unintelligent, oxygen thieves who have bad grammar and no social awareness.

Constant neediness and validation from strangers.

Filming everything about your boring, empty, soulless existence.

People who think they can sing and dance but can't.

Undeclared ads.

I could go on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Now he’s asking what people think of his outfit 🙄 the content just keeps getting better and better. Wonder what shoes he’s wearing 🙄 I know how I’d vote if I could 😂 as for the baby/toddler question. He was barely there when he was a baby and any excuse he’s away now. It’s like Flappys posted about Fred so he’s got to post about Spud again. Apart from ice baths, clothing choices, what the duck would these two do if they hadn’t got kids to use for content 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yawn yawn more tit motivation reels already and not even 8am.His bath talks are beyond embarrassing but like Jeanie said he’s obsessed about posting every day.Flaps had no work since early December and he’s hardly doing much not sure how they pay bills etc.Marathon coming round quickly and cannot see him finishing that will have to walk most of the way.Tensions must be at a high in that household as he does duck all around the house and the odd time he has Leo alone makes out it’s such a big deal.
He’s drinking frm the cashley Cain cool aid and trying to be one of those idiots that hands out waffle advice no one wants to hear!!!

Reactions: 17
🐔In my opinion when he talks to Leonora its not natural he tries to hard x ChastityDingle is spot on with that picture taken last year when he was seen crawling behind him because he wanted to go to the gym, I remember that post well as at the time I thought he is just not a natural father and now it's fake as I bet as soon as the phone goes off he turns his back on him ..sad 😢.

• Heart
So he stayed in a hotel last night but it caught fire. Shame. 🔥🔥🔥

So it's the 5mins on LW today? God I hate that programme. 🤢

Out come those bleeping trousers again.

333804553_575479347973954_1015794911413494894_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"Has anybody got any tips for my neck and I?"

Hang on a minute Farquaad. Nobody gives a tit about your neck. Stop trying to act all posh and be something you're not. Stop injecting tit in your face as you look like a bloke and you can't talk properly. I really couldn't care less if your head fell off.

Boy you are ugly. Inside and out. 💯

View attachment 2015281
What’s up with her chin and speech, either like an over or under bite with the way she talks now, or some sort of speech impediment? She’s like slurrings on her s or is that just me?
No wonder leo4likes can’t talk for tit when his idiotic parents can barley string a coherent sentence together ☹☹☹

Reactions: 19
Flappy is so delusional. Does she not realise any creep in the street can now go upto Fred’s saying come with me your mum asked me to take you home. I know your mum so well I’ve been to your house your room looks like …. It’s so not ok!!

• Sad
Hang on a minute. I thought her neck was so painful 'that I should be sleeping in a neck/back brace' and now the ManJawed One is at the gym. WTF is that pose and where is her footwear?

She is turning into him. I have NO sympathy for the witch at all. 💯

334651170_756279242491893_8929143163336970844_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"Has anybody got any tips for my neck and I?"

Hang on a minute Farquaad. Nobody gives a tit about your neck. Stop trying to act all posh and be something you're not. Stop injecting tit in your face as you look like a bloke and you can't talk properly. I really couldn't care less if your head fell off.

Boy you are ugly. Inside and out. 💯

View attachment 2015281
Those lips are bleeping horrendous, she’s starting to look like Charlotte Crosby.

• Haha
A 'Father of the Year' post again. 🤢

I have decided I'm going to jot down how many nights he actually spends away from the Golden Child this year.

332423274_183090417766104_2757545137630351234_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It feels like they are in competition with each other lately.He posted before her on Fred’s birthday and why did he even do a post it’s not as if he gives him the time of day unless for likes.He’s just so full of himself and I bet as she’s got no paid work there is a lot of tension in that house.So Leo not at nursery but she’s dumped him in the gym nursery yet has three full days a week to herself.Showing Fred’s room in my eyes is so wrong they have already posted his school badge before.

🐔In my opinion when he talks to Leonora its not natural he tries to hard x ChastityDingle is spot on with that picture taken last year when he was seen crawling behind him because he wanted to go to the gym, I remember that post well as at the time I thought he is just not a natural father and now it's fake as I bet as soon as the phone goes off he turns his back on him ..sad 😢.
It really stuck in my mind, the little baby crawling on the ground behind him, who the duck would do that to a baby?!

Selfish tosser. 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s up with her chin and speech, either like an over or under bite with the way she talks now, or some sort of speech impediment? She’s like slurrings on her s or is that just me?
No wonder leo4likes can’t talk for tit when his idiotic parents can barley string a coherent sentence together ☹☹☹
I’ve also noticed that 🤔 also her tongue is too big for her mouth

A giveaway on loose Women 🤭 hardly presenting 😂 I feel sorry for Tommy Fury he is going to be following him around the studio, incoming photo of him with Tommy calling him mate and other cringe stuff , both are from Manchester but probably completely different areas, he didn’t even watch Tommys fight, he will pretend he did 🫣 I think one of these pictures might even make his grid. He is so predictable.

• Haha
A giveaway on loose Women 🤭 hardly presenting 😂 I feel sorry for Tommy Fury he is going to be following him around the studio, incoming photo of him with Tommy calling him mate and other cringe stuff , both are from Manchester but probably completely different areas, he didn’t even watch Tommys fight, he will pretend he did 🫣 I think one of these pictures might even make his grid. He is so predictable.
I can’t believe Tommy Fury is even going on LW. He’s going to wish he hadn’t after Fakey makes a pest of himself 🙄 yep they’ll be loads of tagging and selfies unless TF has good security round him 😂

• Haha
His tattoos look like tit. Imagine paying to look like that 😂 don’t get me wrong I love tattoos I have a fair few myself, but difference is mine don’t look like tit and I’ve researched the artists. Remember that dodgy looking crack den they went to in New York 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.