Jake Quickenden #60 5mins on TV but no need to gloat as your wife's selling off her Primark coat!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s on loose woman doing a giveaway 🤢🤢Such a smug horrid creep and just lately he’s just of the scale with his look at me posts🤢Him itching all over in bed is so 🤮🤮🤮I really cannot understand who he thinks he isView attachment 2015161
Loose Women 😂😂😂 he calls that a presenting gig 😂😂😂 same old same old. 5 mins on TV and he thinks he’s made it (again) Talk about living the high life. Driving yourself, staying in a budget hotel in a staff room apparently and having to iron your own clothes. Yep that screams of success 😂 Wonder how long before his insta bio changes from ‘actor’ to ‘TV presenter’ 😂
---
That’s not bleeping presenting 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wonder how many of the Loose Women have to iron their own clothes before a show 😆
Great minds 😉❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doesn't the nose on the wolf tattoo look like a alien?! Just sat here thinking when did he get a alien tattoo?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can honestly say my mum would disown me if I shared a picture of her like that. She’s 61 like Lisa and would not be happy if I dared show her half naked
I’d disown my son if he did this to me though he has the sense to know that. I’m 51 and even though people say I’m fine in a bikini I’m self conscious so never mind my son posting pics, I’d slap anyone posting me on social media 😆 Zelda clearly loves it and prob craves attention and praise about how good she looks. BTW had some bad news about somebody close and feeling teary but honestly the comments about Deirdres smokers neck made me smile so thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He is only ironing those beige bleeping trousers ffs! Plus why is he appearing on Loose Women to present the competition? I thought they were pre recorded bits? Look how buzzed he is aswell for 2 minutes on tv the sad fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yawn yawn more tit motivation reels already and not even 8am.His bath talks are beyond embarrassing but like Jeanie said he’s obsessed about posting every day.Flaps had no work since early December and he’s hardly doing much not sure how they pay bills etc.Marathon coming round quickly and cannot see him finishing that will have to walk most of the way.Tensions must be at a high in that household as he does duck all around the house and the odd time he has Leo alone makes out it’s such a big deal.
BIB - lest we forget. This is from just over a year ago and it is so despicable and so sad.

Imagine storming out leaving your small baby to crawl outside on the ground behind you because you actually had to look after him for once and it was obviously ruining your day 😡😡😡😡😡

E4478854-B1FD-4407-AF41-888C64FEB231.jpeg
68FFA052-05DD-4FF1-90C2-974CD0C3D73B.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Goes with what i said last night about nasty and controlling behaviour he is disgusting look at poor little Leo's face aswell he looks so confused

Reactions: 15
I’d disown my son if he did this to me though he has the sense to know that. I’m 51 and even though people say I’m fine in a bikini I’m self conscious so never mind my son posting pics, I’d slap anyone posting me on social media 😆 Zelda clearly loves it and prob craves attention and praise about how good she looks. BTW had some bad news about somebody close and feeling teary but honestly the comments about Deirdres smokers neck made me smile so thank you 😊
So sorry for your bad news. Hope all is okay sending you love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So it seems his new career path is to present giveaways on TV. Is this the big break he’s been aiming for, for so long? He’ll be after Andi Peters job next 😂 I wonder when everytime AP has a 5 min appearance on TV does he tell everyone on his social media to watch him? I doubt it 😂 Seems like Fakeys ideal job would be the postcode lottery. Gets seen on TV and travels up and down the country so he’s got the excuse not to be home. If he turned up at my door, I’d tell them to keep the bleeping money and get him off my property 😂
Wonder when he’s doing his OK live this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I might be overthinking it but even if they had rowed i don't think she would sit alone with her food on Freddie's birthday he has said many times he hates the way she eats and she has dropped a lot of weight since being with him he is nasty and there is definitely elements of control and i dont think these things are a coincidence there have been other times when i have thought she is eating alone too and eating very little i also think the whole influencer thing is down to him she loved her new little salon in the garden and was buying new bits for it i think it suits him more and his imaginery image of Jake the presenter/actor and his influencer wife it's clear to me she is really uncomfortable with it all and i think if he wasn't around she would ditch it in a second.
I think you are overthinking. I haven't got one ounce of synpathy for her. She's a total bleep and her stories prove just that this morning! 💯

• Heart
I think you are overthinking. I haven't got one ounce of synpathy for her. She's a total bleep and her stories prove just that this morning! 💯
She is 👍🏻 On the beg again 😡 Pretty sure looking at her this morning, she’s had her lips done again. You know the ones she says she hasn’t had filler in for years 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Farquaad has gone too far now. Leave Freddie out of it and let him have some damn privacy. Look how uncomfortable he looks. If anybody has any sympathy for this cretinous piece of tit, please give your head a wobble. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
So sorry for your bad news. Hope all is okay sending you love ❤
Thank you. We knew it was coming 😢
Unlike Fakey nobody but those closest to us know. It makes me even angrier he chooses to flog his grief all these years.
---
Bless him. What a lovely young man he is and how cringing to see her forcing him to do this. Looked more like a show room it was so perfectly done out not like when my two were younger! What was the point of doing this video?

Farquaad has gone too far now. Leave Freddie out of it and let him have some damn privacy. Look how uncomfortable he looks. If anybody has any sympathy for this cretinous piece of tit, please give your head a wobble. 🤬

View attachment 2015270

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"Has anybody got any tips for my neck and I?"

Hang on a minute Farquaad. Nobody gives a tit about your neck. Stop trying to act all posh and be something you're not. Stop injecting tit in your face as you look like a bloke and you can't talk properly. I really couldn't care less if your head fell off.

Boy you are ugly. Inside and out. 💯

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
It makes me so angry the way they exploit their children for likes and engagement. The child cannot even have privacy in his own room FFS. The sooner a law is passed to stop all these so-called celebrities exploiting their children in this way, the better. 😡

• Angry
So he’s doing a competition and that’s it no mention of him 😂😂

but Tommy fury is in the studio talking about his baby so no doubt Jake will be like a kid in a sweet shop stalking him 😂

• Haha

Hang on a minute Farquaad. Nobody gives a tit about your neck. Stop trying to act all posh and be something you're not. Stop injecting tit in your face as you look like a bloke and you can't talk properly. I really couldn't care less if your head fell off.

View attachment 2015281
Is she on the beg and or gearing up to show off some new freebies🤔

Is she on the beg and or gearing up to show off some new freebies🤔
Probably on the beg for a spa weekend so her and her neck can 'de-stress'. At this point, she can't even talk properly and she has lost all of her looks.

• Heart
Probably on the beg for a spa weekend so her and her neck can 'de-stress'. At this point, she can't even talk properly and she has lost all of her looks.
The difference in her looks from the photos posted here of her a few years ago, is almost unbelievable.
She has ruined her face.

Forget her neck check out spuds neck in the background she needs to stop plonking him in front of the tv and get him sorted.

View attachment 2015281

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.