Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jabba has no stimulation at all. Just plonked in the living room and shuffling around while his head dad talks about his boxing ‘career’

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Exactly, my near 1 year old sleeps 7-7 some nights, but there may be the odd night she wakes, and in those circumstances she gets a bottle as 1) she obviously needs it and 2) she then stops crying, 3) I’d rather her fed and sleep then be kept awake by her crying for 2 hours solid! Do these 2 have anything going on upstairs?
So fake, sorry Jake and beanpole Sophie, pull the finger out and look after that precious baby of yours 🙏🏽
I left all 4 of my babies to cry but NEVER for 2 hours. It wasn't even 1! I wouldn't be able to stand it any longer than that and I don't think the neighbours would be very happy either.
It did work though. They all slept through after doing that just one time. It's not easy but it worked for me

Did he post that?

Jake having a meltdown because Instagram is down 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I left all 4 of my babies to cry but NEVER for 2 hours. It wasn't even 1! I wouldn't be able to stand it any longer than that and I don't think the neighbours would be very happy either.
It did work though. They all slept through after doing that just one time. It's not easy but it worked for me

Did he post that?

Why does the twit never wear tops....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Did he post that?

AA69C8BD-590A-4641-8BE2-53750E203545.jpeg

Yip🤣🤣 He’ll be filming his 325 stories so they’re lined up, waiting to post as soon as it’s sorted🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He practically sinks into his neck while sitting in a high chair, it was a harmless moniker that shouldn’t really trigger a Tattle user.
I agree with name calling his baby, it just feeds into Jake’s narrative that people are slagging off an innocent baby. Plenty to call jake out for

Reactions: 13
View attachment 794356
Yip🤣🤣 He’ll be filming his 325 stories so they’re lined up, waiting to post as soon as it’s sorted🤣
Mr 'I don't need social media' on twitter straight away already and notices straight away Instagram is down.

Odds of him making some superior comment about not needing social media or how good it was to be cut off. Or a sarky comment about 'and Instagram down? I didn't even notice, too busy living life'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet the ivory toothed tattooed fuckwit is absolutely bleeping frothing at the mouth like a bleeping rabies riddled animal without being able to use instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet the ivory toothed tattooed fuckwit is absolutely bleeping frothing at the mouth like a bleeping rabies riddled animal without being able to use instagram.
Best thing I've read today 😂 you are a genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll bet he’s been watching his boxing video over and over again while ignoring his beloved family. He actually looks a bit embarrassed on Sophie’s story

I’ll bet he’s been watching his boxing video over and over again while ignoring his beloved family. He actually looks a bit embarrassed on Sophie’s story
Oh my god that is so embarassing 😂 That is not normal behaviour at all. Complete narcissist.

I call bullshit on that last post, just an opportunity to post yet another picture of himself posturing and posing. Bore off!! It's so old now.

• Sick
You’d think Jake won Gold at the Olympics the way he’s s carrying on, when in reality be boxed for 3 mins with someone who was clearly was there for the money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I call bullshit on that last post, just an opportunity to post yet another picture of himself posturing and posing. Bore off!! It's so old now.
His last post made me laugh out loud. He 'boxed' for about 3 minutes! Not that I could or would want to! 🤔 The bit about keyboard warriors being quiet now! I do wonder where as a grown man and dad he gets all this nonsense from!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.