Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His last post made me laugh out loud. He 'boxed' for about 3 minutes! Not that I could or would want to! 🤔 The bit about keyboard warriors being quiet now! I do wonder where as a grown man and dad he gets all this nonsense from!
All the ‘keyboard warriors’ saw that their nan would have put more effort in than Marcel. He didn’t even look in shape?

Even Sophie thinks he’s a joke sitting watching himself. Take your kids to soft play or the park instead of looking at yourself in a camera all day Jake. Wonder how many gummies he ate whilst social media was down

it’s like the sas thing, he goes on like he was a dead cert to win that too. Who knows what would have happened.

the video blowing raspberries on the baby’s belly. He’s got poor Fred sitting there filming it. Imagine saying to your kid, you sit there and film me giving your brother loads of attention will you

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20211005-104106_Instagram.jpg

Jake, You absolute weapon, you fought someone that used to be in the blazing squad, not floyd mayweather 😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
He's got way too much time on his hands and he spends it all on himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He is a bleep!! Why do I watch his Insta when I know how much he winds me up!! Jake you are not a professional boxer you was in a celeb match for a couple of minutes grr!! Also have a theory on the Fred thing, I reckon his dad has had a word and told him to give Fred some privacy since he was a bleep teasing him I reckon he’s having to respect the dads wishes as if Fred was mine I would of stepped in by now and told jake about himself

Reactions: 19
He is a bleep!! Why do I watch his Insta when I know how much he winds me up!! Jake you are not a professional boxer you was in a celeb match for a couple of minutes grr!! Also have a theory on the Fred thing, I reckon his dad has had a word and told him to give Fred some privacy since he was a bleep teasing him I reckon he’s having to respect the dads wishes as if Fred was mine I would of stepped in by now and told jake about himself
Are you the Bianca from his Insta story by any chance 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s being proud of what you’ve achieved and then there’s constantly bragging and boring people to death telling them how amazing you are!

YAWN

• Haha
He’s so up himself and so proud of his 200 seconds of dancing around someone who couldn’t be arsed. I’ve had bigger fights trying to get my kids on a pram when they don’t want to do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s so up himself and so proud of his 200 seconds of dancing around someone who couldn’t be arsed. I’ve had bigger fights trying to get my kids on a pram when they don’t want to do
Omg 😂 and trying to get them in the car seat

• Haha
Ive had more resistance trying to get me bra off ...😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hiya please say that message was you the tattle reference 🤣🤣

View attachment 795144
Oooh Freds dad needs to be careful now Jake is Heavyweight champion of the universe now. Go on Freds dad knock him out! I hope he's on tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So it’s the day before they go on holiday & what is Jake doing? Helping Sophie pack, getting any last minute bits? No, of course he isn’t🙄 He’s lying in bed blowing smoke up his own arse because that’s all he’s good for😠

You are a massive bleep Jake!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh Tattle friends please post some screenshots of the holiday. I must admit my homicidal urges are lessening since I have been off Insta for a week.

So it’s the day before they go on holiday & what is Jake doing? Helping Sophie pack, getting any last minute bits? No, of course he isn’t🙄 He’s lying in bed blowing smoke up his own arse because that’s all he’s good for😠

You are a massive bleep Jake!!!
What time is it in the UK 12.30 and he is still in bed?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh Tattle friends please post some screenshots of the holiday. I must admit my homicidal urges are lessening since I have been off Insta for a week.

What time is it in the UK 12.30 and he is still in bed?
Yes!!😳 Both him & the baby😡 Sophie hasn’t posted anything today so I take it she’s doing all the running around while he lies in his pit, watching himself being the best boxer the world has ever seen🙄

Doesn’t help when all the fannies that follow him tell him he should do it as a career🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh my, how I laugh at they comments🤣🤣🤣 Jake get in the ring with anybody else, no protective headgear & you’d get your face smashed in👊🏼🤣

• Haha
Whoever sent him that message you are my hero! Thank god someone said something to him. I'm afraid that's his go to answer, when I bollocked him about his mother his answer was exactly the same, it's our sense of humour!! Bullshit you lazy stinky vain fucker! Get your lazy arse out the bed, stop living in the past, the "fight" and I use the term loosely, is over, what sort of able bodied man spends all day watching himself in bed!! bleeping hell soph, what's wrong with you putting up with this bone bleeping idle pleb?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes!!😳 Both him & the baby😡 Sophie hasn’t posted anything today so I take it she’s doing all the running around while he lies in his pit, watching himself being the best boxer the world has ever seen🙄

Doesn’t help when all the fannies that follow him tell him he should do it as a career🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh my, how I laugh at they comments🤣🤣🤣 Jake get in the ring with anybody else, no protective headgear & you’d get your face smashed in👊🏼🤣
duck sake! Why cant he take Leo out somewhere? I mean the poor kid is going to be bored shitless in Ibiza isn't he? I wonder if he goes to Ocean beach to see Uncle Wayne?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I hope he does get a fight against one of the Paul brothers. They are even bigger twats than him mind, but they’d ruin him in a boxing match!

• Heart
Not only is the lazy bone idle hole laying in bed all day, he must be going through all the messages he gets on his stories. Such a sad loser!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck sake! Why cant he take Leo out somewhere? I mean the poor kid is going to be bored shitless in Ibiza isn't he? I wonder if he goes to Ocean beach to see Uncle Wayne?
Sophie already said it’s to look at villas for the wedding then to relax and sunbathe.
Sounds great for Leo. One hundred percent they’ll try and get a picture of Leo with Wayne and post about what a lad he is

I hope he does get a fight against one of the Paul brothers. They are even bigger twats than him mind, but they’d ruin him in a boxing match!
He wouldn’t care if he lost he only wants to fight them because he knows there is big money in it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.