Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Damocles for thread title👏🏼 Sorry, I had to tweak it to fit👍🏼

Jake still being a twit, also behaving like a brat!

Both him & soph still on the beg constantly🙄

Strap yourselves in lovelies because this thread will probably be all about his big job this weekend🥊 Keep everything crossed he gets knocked the duck out🙏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She was on the voice or something it looks like.

is it his boxing fight this weekend? Thought there was something about them not paying people?
Yes it’s Saturday night, seems to be only Luke that has pulled out for non payment🤷🏼‍♀️
9A2E2B8A-8EA5-4054-9FF3-041422387216.png

What’s that pic all about😳🤣 Is this a feel sorry for me face🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only just caught up with insta today, he's a first class bleep. I'm actually livid his poor mum has been made to feel like apiece of tit because of this little twit! Hasn't she been through enough in her life? To have her son take the piss in front of all his followers is humiliating and you can tell she's upset. If he had an ounce of decency in him he'd take that post down and make an apology, but he won't because he thinks he's funny but the reality is he's a desperate z lister with no talent and a personality to match!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Congrats to me on the winning thread title with 24 votes. Edited slightly to fit.

Quick(enden) recap...

Appeared on Good Morning Britain, duck knows why.

Trolls

Went to a wedding and posted photos of the bride and groom before the bride and groom.

Trolls

SAS Hardman Ant Middleton ripped the piss out of teeth.

Trolls

He put his babys cot right by the walls sockets and it was noted on here. Within minutes he was putting the socket plugs in.

Begged and received for free tit for their engagement party.

It was also noted on here that since the media attention on the cain family has calmed down he hasnt referred to little leo as a lion. Again, within minutes he filmed himself calling leo his little lion and then got him to crawl after a book called "I'm a little lion".

At this point, you have to ask, Who's trolling Who?

Anything else, please add.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congrats to me on the winning thread title with 24 votes. Edited slightly to fit.

Quick(enden) recap...

Appeared on Good Morning Britain, duck knows why.

Trolls

Went to a wedding and posted photos of the bride and groom before the bride and groom.

Trolls

SAS Hardman Ant Middleton ripped the piss out of teeth.

Trolls

He put his babys cot right by the walls sockets and it was noted on here. Within minutes he was putting the socket plugs in.

Begged and received for free tit for their engagement party.

It was also noted on here that since the media attention on the cain family has calmed down he hasnt referred to little leo as a lion. Again, within minutes he filmed himself calling leo his little lion and then got him to crawl after a book called "I'm a little lion".

At this point, you have to ask, Who's trolling Who?

Anything else, please add.
You forgot to put jakes a prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He is filming the girl he is in panto with constantly. I wish she'd tell him where to stick his phone!

Reactions: 8
What was the post with his mum? Little boy blue blocked me for calling out his lying beg features 😭
He took the piss out of his mother impersonating her, his mum then posted that he had humiliated her and she feels self conscious now and knows she's only got followers because of him but it's upset her. Her voice was shaking and you could see she was really upset. It was cruel and unnecessary.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He lost his brother and dad and that is awful but he tends to forget that his Mom lost the father of her children and her son. She has been through so much tit and he just constantly humiliates her on social media. You can't cry troll and then do exactly the same thing to your own mother for nearly a million people to laugh at.
She's tagged him and he hasn't even had the decency to apologise.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He is filming the girl he is in panto with constantly. I wish she'd tell him where to stick his phone!
It’s like he’s got a school boy crush on her. She’s engaged jake calm down

What was the post with his mum? Little boy blue blocked me for calling out his lying beg features 😭
He was impersonating how his mum does insta stories and she came on later and said it had really upset her and she was filming in a different room to usual as he’s made her self conscious. She knows most of her followers are from jake but she is upset by what he did.

he of course hasn’t apologised

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Only just caught up with insta today, he's a first class bleep. I'm actually livid his poor mum has been made to feel like apiece of tit because of this little twit! Hasn't she been through enough in her life? To have her son take the piss in front of all his followers is humiliating and you can tell she's upset. If he had an ounce of decency in him he'd take that post down and make an apology, but he won't because he thinks he's funny but the reality is he's a desperate z lister with no talent and a personality to match!
I’ve never watched his mums stories before nor do I follow her but had a quick look after seeing your post and the poor woman seems genuinely upset and self conscious. I hope he’s at least apologised for her privately.

Reactions: 7
He should have taken it down he really is a pillock of the highest order. I pray he has a Roxanne Pallet/ Jo O Meara type episode and fades back into the obscurity he came from

Reactions: 15
His poor mum, those stories are so uncomfortable to watch,what an absolute tool,

Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for his poor mum, she has been through a hell of a lot in her lifetime and probably uses Instagram as an escape and shares what she enjoys. I actually quite like Lisa, she is harmless and she has more personality than that absolute twit of a son. I can’t believe he done that to her. 🙄

Reactions: 14
The man/boy is a complete bleep muscle.
Why any women around him puts up with his fuckery,beggars belief!

Jake,if you’re reading here, you’re a bleeping narcissistic,doxxing,defensive, egotistical, beggy bastard( and,you are not ONE bit funny)

Your mother deserves so much better than you.

C U N T!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.