Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mother gets on my wick now, I've unfollowed her, last week I defended her vehemently because of her twit of a sons treatment of her but then when she came out and said I don't need you to message jake I thought you ungrateful witch, you posted it to get sympathy then when people reacted you basically tell em to duck off! She reckons she couldn't go to watch someone throwing punches at her son but this morning she's full of praise for him, who was throwing punches at someone else's son!! Two faced witch!

Reactions: 19
All over Leo, spots Freddie in the camera and cuts off then posts one about Leo.
Grow up Jake it’s actually pathetic the way you favour Leo after Freddy was your best mate and content fodder. Go and get the tattoo you promised him and show him he’s equal. Might not mean much to you but it will to him

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
1A9CB6B3-CD00-4C08-9C56-9D997F66EE97.jpeg

W⚓

Surely the state of this photo must haunt him🤣🤣🤣 Although he’s such a narc he probably loves himself in it🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 792736
W⚓

Surely the state of this photo must haunt him🤣🤣🤣 Although he’s such a narc he probably loves himself in it🤢
I give it a week until he’s trying to call out Tommy fury or something and trying to disguise it just as a joke/bants like he does when begging for soccer aid so when he inevitably gets pied it looks like he didn’t care anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I give it a week until he’s trying to call out Tommy fury or something and trying to disguise it just as a joke/bants like he does when begging for soccer aid so when he inevitably gets pied it looks like he didn’t care anyway
I hope Tommy Fury challenges him, and knocks seven kinds of shite out of him,👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
On Sophies story as he’s waiting to prance, i mean walk, down to the ring, i could clearly hear booing.
Did anyone else hear it? Couldn’t hear it on Jake’s stories tho ….

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another profound quote he’s taken from google and posted as his own

@getmeoutofhere you get out of here & stop trying to burst our bubble that others dislike him as much as us🤣🤣
Sorry, I’m back in the game

He knew Marcel trained hard and hit like a tank? I’m not even sure Marcel turned up at all last night did he, you could have grabbed an 80 year old Mancunian off the street and she’d have boxed better than Marcel
ABE6FB2C-28C3-474F-8EA0-38E1655C4761.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
7DB3A6B4-D0A4-48AE-A3D9-16DC1F9E69E9.jpeg

He really needs to stop all this tit talk on insta & Twitter, he’s not heavyweight champion of the world🤣 He won a fight against his pal that didn’t hit him back, duck sake Jake get over yourself ya bleeping muppet👊🏼🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 792935
He really needs to stop all this tit talk on insta & Twitter, he’s not heavyweight champion of the world🤣 He won a fight against his pal that didn’t hit him back, duck sake Jake get over yourself ya bleeping muppet👊🏼🙄
I said he’d be trying to call out Jake Paul so predictable, jake won’t even be on Jake Paul’s radar because he’s a nobody here he is definitely one in the states.
Oh I think you need the vaccine to go to the states anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If that's a dig at me then I am actually from Birmingham 😂😂😂

We don't just pronounce the word "Mom" we spell it that way too and you can buy birthday and mother's day cards with "Mom" written on them in Birmingham.
I'm from the Midlands and I say mom. I know live in Oxford and my kids say I'm weird spelling it that way.

Reactions: 6
Quick everyone get over to his latest post and blow smoke up his arse. Last of the boxing posts my arse....... He's gonna dine out on this for weeks. 🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See the little bleep got his face on the sidebar of shame, looks like he's trying to suck up to fat jossa and the ally cat husband of hers...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is he for real 🙄🤢
1. Stop filming yourself fake crying you attention seeking wanker
2. There is absolutely no way on earth that Leo just “walked” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.