Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damocles

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211005-104106_Instagram.jpg

Jake, You absolute weapon, you fought someone that used to be in the blazing squad, not floyd mayweather 😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Damocles

Chatty Member
thread suggestion

#7 begging to be named after a gritter, soph wants to flush her ring down the shitter.

I'm here all week...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Damocles

Chatty Member
I wonder how he'll be introduced tomorrow...

" and now... from scunthorpe, england, he is a man of little talent, I can't quite figure out what him or any of these other z listers are doing anywhere a boxing ring to be honest, but I digress...he has little talent, but a massive ego, so massive we have been unable to make a reading at the weigh in, so we'll make it up like his anxiety, jake30 is his code for all you gullable people out there. Got a fancy fitness mirror you need advertising? he's your man...
some shit to put in your beard? sorted!

Ladies and Gentlemen....

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyykkkkkķeeeee
The Begginatorrrrrrrrrr
Quickendennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"
636220750494429250-USATSI-9606934.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Damocles

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion...

Parking this here cause I'll end up forgetting.

Jake Quickenden #7 Gone To Ibiza Without Taking Fred, Biancas Gone Too...She Lives Rent Free In His Head.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Imagine Adele casually checking her mentions and seeing this horror show. He looks like a cross between Johnny Bravo and someone doing a bad DeNiro impression
FB320B61-18D2-462A-878F-10E6A21938FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
He lost his brother and dad and that is awful but he tends to forget that his Mom lost the father of her children and her son. She has been through so much shit and he just constantly humiliates her on social media. You can't cry troll and then do exactly the same thing to your own mother for nearly a million people to laugh at.
She's tagged him and he hasn't even had the decency to apologise.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Just catching up & I will say it again, I fucking DETEST these two & everything they stand for!!😡 How anyone can say they’re so relatable & such an inspiration is beyond me🤷🏼‍♀️

I have 2 children, well not kids anymore, one is 27 & the other 19🤣 but I always gave them a bottle during the night because once I had done the changing the bum, cuddling blah blah blah they would still scream blue murder so I knew they were either thirsty or hungry, it’s not fucking rocket science!!😤 They give that poor baby his last bottle at 6.30pm & expect him to sleep through until 6.30am🤬 I can’t be fucked with all these know alls that know fuck all🙄 Who the fuck listens to someone that tells you to starve your child🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh and when you read here ya pair of pricks, I did feed my children plenty of solids during the day, doesn’t mean they weren’t hungry/thirsty during the night👊🏼

Just going to type loads of emojis because the language that wants to escape my mouth at this moment in time is unbecoming of a lady/mother
(something which you aren’t Sophie🙄)

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
A744E7C9-AF49-43DE-A309-C667594DF97B.png

The look of contempt from Chris🤣🤣 Howling at him saying he can’t get a break from Jake🤣🤣 Jake as usual can’t take a hint, he thinks it’s banter🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Fuck off Jake, they all think you’re a desperate dickhead🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
He’s so up himself and so proud of his 200 seconds of dancing around someone who couldn’t be arsed. I’ve had bigger fights trying to get my kids on a pram when they don’t want to do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
We're jealous of him? How exactly? My daughter isn't being used for financial gain and I haven't exposed her to almost 1 million potential paedophiles. I work part time whilst looking after my daughter (apart from when I'm at work) single handedly. I spend time with my daughter in the park, at soft play and am watching her develop knowing I did that virtually by myself. When I fed her as a baby, I looked into her eyes as I did it on my lap. Not whilst I was eye fucking myself in my phone screen. I worked on covid wards on and off for 6 months and went back to my daughter after each shift. None of us are jealous of you darlin'. We're glad we haven't sold our kids privacy on instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Damocles

Chatty Member
I bet the ivory toothed tattooed fuckwit is absolutely fucking frothing at the mouth like a fucking rabies riddled animal without being able to use instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Libbub

VIP Member
You know how I see it, the others basically turned up and and threw a few punches and the result was the result. This muppet literally didn't think of anything else for 10 weeks he enlisted the help of boxing coaches and worked out non stop, he literally wouldn't allow himself to lose, he's soooooo competitive, to him to lose would be the worst thing ever its simply inconceivable to him, speaks volumes about the kind of arsehole he really is, god help Fred and Leo that's all I can say. He's a prick!

3 minutes and he starved himself and pushed himself to workout non stop. I bet he's looking in the mirror as we speak, blowing himself kisses. And as for that Sophie........ classy..... NOT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Damocles

Chatty Member
I couldn't give a bollocks if he's been vaccinated or not but, I wished someone would inject some talent into the cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23