Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 793435

It’s all about ME!!! duck everyone else’s achievements, it’s all about ME, ME, ME🙄
Why’s he started talking like some teenager chav. Keeps calling everyone bro too.

Jake might have easily passed all the physical tasks, he seems naturally quite fit and sporty but I’m not sure he’d have done well on the interrogation and the bit where they had loud noises and stuff. Guess we’ll never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Literally such an insufferable bleep can’t believe how much I’ve gone off him 🤣 jake you didn’t win sas who dares wins so stop making it about you 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“My neck is so sore I don’t know why”

ermmm maybe because when you broke it they told you to not do impact sports, and you decided boxing would be a great idea for a quick payday Jake? Just a guess

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How the duck did he break his neck? Tripping over his own self importance?
‘Slipped’ into a pool whilst drunk in Bali I think he said. More like was one of those idiots showing off diving and didn’t realise how shallow it was, pretty sure he split his head open too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate the way, when people ask him questions (which he invites people to do) they feel they have to put "big fan by the way" or "I love your family" to avoid him having a toddler tantrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was going to ask him why he starves his baby for 12 hours just to get some more sleep himself but then I’d be blocked and miss out on all the cringe content I love to see

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not defending him but my daughter slept through the night from 6 months and went 12/13 hours without milk. She was weaning and getting plenty of food and milk in the day. I wasn’t “starving” her by any means 🧐

Reactions: 3
Not defending him but my daughter slept through the night from 6 months and went 12/13 hours without milk. She was weaning and getting plenty of food and milk in the day. I wasn’t “starving” her by any means 🧐
Leo doesn’t sleep through though, he wakes - for a bottle - presumably. That’s the point

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Babies don’t just wake for milk. They wake for many other reasons. But we will agree to disagree 😊
Jake said he was crying for 2hours the other night … they didn’t even offer him a bottle to see if that was the problem.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Babies don’t just wake for milk. They wake for many other reasons. But we will agree to disagree 😊
We will. You obviously don’t follow Jake, or maybe you are Jake. But yes, a 2 hour wake up when you’ve gone cold Turkey on a night time feed ... suggests maybe it was a night time feed he wanted (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We will. You obviously don’t follow Jake, or maybe you are Jake. But yes, a 2 hour wake up when you’ve gone cold Turkey on a night time feed ... suggests maybe it was a night time feed he wanted (y)
LOL I am not Jake 😂😂😂 I do follow him but not religiously… didn’t realise he was awake for 2 hours crying. So for that I apologise

Jake said he was crying for 2hours the other night … they didn’t even offer him a bottle to see if that was the problem.
ok that is really bad parenting right there.
if my son woke in the night when he was that age especially for 2 hours I would 100% go make him a bottle. Your sense tells you that they are hungry! Leaving them to starve is just disgusting!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Did he actually say he was going to stop posting about boxing because he’s not stopped! Tagging Logan and Jake Paul in his stories. So predictable and desperate. You literally beat up a man who stood there and did nothing. I kind of hope he does fight someone else who actually wants to fight to be honest see how he does then

The Paul’s are only interested in Tommy because of his brother or even he wouldn’t be on their radar

bleeping hell he has my head battered. First of all, they are pair of bastards for letting a baby cry for 2 hours (abandonment issues in later life?) Are they simple? Do SS need to be involved?. Secondly, let's all pray to God he doesn't get singled out for rave reviews on the footloose tour otherwise he's going to be tagging all the Hollywood studios isn't he? Thirdly I could have fought Marcel the other night and won. He didn't make an ounce of effort and looked quite flabby as well. I will give Jake that. He trained hard for it but we all know it was just an excuse to pout and preen in front of the camera for his menopausal minions.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell he has my head battered. First of all, they are pair of bastards for letting a baby cry for 2 hours (abandonment issues in later life?) Are they simple? Do SS need to be involved?. Secondly, let's all pray to God he doesn't get singled out for rave reviews on the footloose tour otherwise he's going to be tagging all the Hollywood studios isn't he? Thirdly I could have fought Marcel the other night and won. He didn't make an ounce of effort and looked quite flabby as well. I will give Jake that. He trained hard for it but we all know it was just an excuse to pout and preen in front of the camera for his menopausal minions.
He trained harder than anyone else because I assume everyone else had jobs and tit to do. He literally did no work and all he did was eat sleep and train, that’s what actual boxers do not white collar, bit of fun for charity people. If I didn’t have to work and was mates with a guy who ran a boxing gym I’m sure I’d get into shape too

Reactions: 16
It's one thing if a baby sleeps through because thats what they want to do. But if a baby wakes, to fully take away their bottle without weaning first, is wrong. To let a baby cry for 2 hours is wrong. My LG has on occasion slept from 7-7, because she's obviously not wanted or needed a night feed, but then other times she's woken several times and demolished bottle after bottle.

Reactions: 13
It's one thing if a baby sleeps through because thats what they want to do. But if a baby wakes, to fully take away their bottle without weaning first, is wrong. To let a baby cry for 2 hours is wrong. My LG has on occasion slept from 7-7, because she's obviously not wanted or needed a night feed, but then other times she's woken several times and demolished bottle after bottle.
Exactly, my near 1 year old sleeps 7-7 some nights, but there may be the odd night she wakes, and in those circumstances she gets a bottle as 1) she obviously needs it and 2) she then stops crying, 3) I’d rather her fed and sleep then be kept awake by her crying for 2 hours solid! Do these 2 have anything going on upstairs?
So fake, sorry Jake and beanpole Sophie, pull the finger out and look after that precious baby of yours 🙏🏽

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.