Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish you could down vote/dislike on IG. I also see he has admitted that bike thing is for him

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He literally logs into every account he can to comment on his posts as it’s so important he gets that extra comment 😳 I’m surprised they haven’t recruited Fred’s yet to be promoting him and got him his own insta dedicated to bigging jake up😫

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Jake reckons he does three adverts a WEEK, you’ve done three already this morning before 10am jake. The vodka, the burner thing and your stupid gummies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine Adele casually checking her mentions and seeing this horror show. He looks like a cross between Johnny Bravo and someone doing a bad DeNiro impression
FB320B61-18D2-462A-878F-10E6A21938FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sophie, you absolute whompercunt, you're either as thick as tit or on the beg again. There is a little tool called google you can use on your phone that you could use to easily find a ferrari experience that is safe for fred rather than advertise for strangers to take him in one, but you know that dont you..

Then again, considering how spoilt you've been towards Jake regarding your ring that you loved, had altered, but now hate, we shouldn't really be suprised should we...I mean people here in the UK are going through a cost of living crisis, we are still in a pandemic (not that its ever affected you or Jake) people are having to choose between heating and eating, get some bleeping perspective.

oh, and here you go....

View attachment 812406

duck Me.
Whompercunt!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Jake.
“that latest Adele cover has got the most comments I’ve ever had on a cover so thanks all so much”

36 comments! The engagement is unreal
Dont give up your day job Jake!......Oh wait......

Oh god someone is really after the attention and sympathy this morning the little beg!! ‘Why am i overlooked for jobs’ how about Bianca told you why 🤣🤣 and basically your a bleeping creepy twit
For the love of Christ fancy going on IG and saying that? Us Tattlers think all our birthdays have come at once! I feel a poem coming on he has totally inspired me today!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Leo I’m sorry but something isn’t right just his movements and interaction with people. He jist looks sick of everyone’s tit which tbh I don’t blame him

Reactions: 14
Poor Leo I’m sorry but something isn’t right just his movements and interaction with people. He jist looks sick of everyone’s tit which tbh I don’t blame him
Totally agree said it before he looks vacant....

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's odd that Lisa's husband NEVER stays there and rarely visits, he's only went there yesterday to drop Lisa off and then hot footed out of there. Don't blame him tbh his stepson is the most annoying idiot on the planet.

Reactions: 17
So his mum is down to babysit basically. He’s off to football and then a night at the boxing.

no wonder her husband left he probably sees right through the twit

Reactions: 12
So his mum is down to babysit basically. He’s off to football and then a night at the boxing.

no wonder her husband left he probably sees right through the twit
And did you notice lisa basically begging for free veneers 🙄 hope they don't look as tit as jakes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.