Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Adele casually checking her mentions and seeing this horror show. He looks like a cross between Johnny Bravo and someone doing a bad DeNiro impression View attachment 812664
It can’t be normal to pull faces like that to sing surely 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never been to a concert and seen someone looking genuine constipated or in agony singing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Little Leo is always so quiet! Playing in the ball pool on his earlier stories, and he doesn’t make a sound does he. Babies are usually non stop chatter and raspberries at that age.
Also Jake at that restaurant and at the footie😳😳😳 Loud…embarrassing….he has no social awareness at all 🙈

Reactions: 13
I can't believe he goes round the house filming life even the boring parts. Just talking to his mother with the camera on. Who the duck does that? My mother would say why are you filming me? Is his mother a beggy bleep like him? She seems like it. Full face of makeup to be Instagram ready. Can see the step dad don't like him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
His mother encourages his tit behaviour and it’s very typical of a mother who has lost a child and allows her surviving one to get away with everything

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve asked this before but no one responded 🙈 how is Leo delayed ? I don’t like Jake one bit but isn’t he crawling and sitting at 7 months old isn’t that normal ? I agree about his neck I’ve made reference to that and his overly large tongue before. He resembles someone I know who has ssbg it affects your face neck mouth muscles
I can't find anything on Google for ssbg what is it? I came across beckwith-wiedemann syndrome though and thought maybe you mean that? The symptoms are large tongue and amblilacle hernia?

His mother encourages his tit behaviour and it’s very typical of a mother who has lost a child and allows her surviving one to get away with everything
I didn't know she has lost a child 😔 feel bad for calling her a beggy bleep now. Is there a wiki on jake?

Reactions: 3
I can't find anything on Google for ssbg what is it? I came across beckwith-wiedemann syndrome though and thought maybe you mean that? The symptoms are large tongue and amblilacle hernia?
This could well be it, I’m just referring to what the mom says her baby has. He doesn’t appear to have any neck if you know what I mean also a very large tongue and just motionless expression

Reactions: 5

I didn't know she has lost a child 😔 feel bad for calling her a beggy bleep now. Is there a wiki on jake?
I’ve just asked the mom of the boy I know it’s called sgbs if you google the images

Reactions: 2
He was being loud and embarrassing in that restaurant and encouraging Freddie to do the same. I'm sure I heard Sophie say "No" and then start counting from 5 backwards to get Freddie to sit down and behave...

Reactions: 11
He was being loud and embarrassing in that restaurant and encouraging Freddie to do the same. I'm sure I heard Sophie say "No" and then start counting from 5 backwards to get Freddie to sit down and behave...
I’ve just seen that when he’s being told no by his mom and nan and Jake is basically sticking 2 fingers up at them! Embarrassing twit

• Wow
Ain’t looked in soo long (in his insta) Saw the comment above about “Feeding your baby” 😂

So went to peek - and Beggy bleep has deleted his initial comments.

This is pretty standard Beggy bleep behaviour - he must scour insta constantly (I mean CONSTANTLY) then makes a beggy, cunty, snarky remark on someone’s account - other people then jump in, a mini comment storm happens - he then deletes the comment, thus removing all the comments made
- usually when the comments at him become negative & call him out. Everytime.

Everyday he becomes more desperate for attention. I don’t know anyone who spends this much time on Instagram (and multiple accounts) but doing NOTHING, I mean he’s got NO JOB (oh except doing nothing on insta stories and recording doing nothing on insta is his job) he just an advert really for anything or anyone/anything that will pay him or gift. I can’t imagine being with a bloke whose job was laying in bed all day, talking tit (with a filter on constantly) and just doing nothing …. Except promote gummies & well not much else.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9

No, he’s not that famous. But his brother died at 19 of cancer. Very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ain’t looked in soo long (in his insta) Saw the comment above about “Feeding your baby” 😂

So went to peek - and Beggy bleep has deleted his initial comments.

This is pretty standard Beggy bleep behaviour - he must scour insta constantly (I mean CONSTANTLY) then makes a beggy, cunty, snarky remark on someone’s account - other people then jump in, a mini comment storm happens - he then deletes the comment, thus removing all the comments made
- usually when the comments at him become negative & call him out. Everytime.

Everyday he becomes more desperate for attention. I don’t know anyone who spends this much time on Instagram (and multiple accounts) but doing NOTHING, I mean he’s got NO JOB (oh except doing nothing on insta stories and recording doing nothing on insta is his job) he just an advert really for anything or anyone/anything that will pay him or gift. I can’t imagine being with a bloke whose job was laying in bed all day, talking tit (with a filter on constantly) and just doing nothing …. Except promote gummies & well not much else.
He’s an influencer didn’t you know 🤣🤣 it’s a full time job .. he’s influencing me to not be a twit like him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They really do have no shame !!!!!!
His mother is now on the beg for free teeth FFs 🙈🙈🙈 there are people that can’t even afford to go for check ups 😥😥 who are struggling with dental pain because they can’t afford …. And these self obsessed fuckers getting all for free .
Go look on bleeping google to find a good dentist like everybody else does .
Totally embarrassing .

• Wow
  • Angry
Screenshot_20211017-033548.png
No mention of this being gifted in the description. 😠

@Libbub Which post did you offer to message Jake on? I can't seem to find it where she tells you not to.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 813688No mention of this being gifted in the description. 😠

@Libbub Which post did you offer to message Jake on? I can't seem to find it where she tells you not to.
No she came on her stories and told everyone she doesn't want people to message him cos she's big enough to deal with it herself. Why story about it then? Why ask her followers for their opinion? I did message him and he came back with a typical hole reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.