Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha! Let my daughter listen to the Adele cover and she said ' I thought he could sing?
That's awful' Auto tune definitely on!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jake.
“that latest Adele cover has got the most comments I’ve ever had on a cover so thanks all so much”

36 comments! The engagement is unreal
He does some bleeping weird things with his face and head when he sings doesn’t he 😟 Christ it’s uncomfortable to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sophie, you absolute whompercunt, you're either as thick as tit or on the beg again. There is a little tool called google you can use on your phone that you could use to easily find a ferrari experience that is safe for fred rather than advertise for strangers to take him in one, but you know that dont you..

Then again, considering how spoilt you've been towards Jake regarding your ring that you loved, had altered, but now hate, we shouldn't really be suprised should we...I mean people here in the UK are going through a cost of living crisis, we are still in a pandemic (not that its ever affected you or Jake) people are having to choose between heating and eating, get some bleeping perspective.

oh, and here you go....

Screenshot_20211016-052156_Chrome.jpg

duck Me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
His mum has been there five minutes and he’s on at her about the time he upset her.

saying she blew it out of proportion and she is saying again how upset she was. I knew he bullied her into putting out that ‘misunderstanding and just what jake is like’ video.

He does some bleeping weird things with his face and head when he sings doesn’t he 😟 Christ it’s uncomfortable to watch
Gives me the ick it’s so weird

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh god someone is really after the attention and sympathy this morning the little beg!! ‘Why am i overlooked for jobs’ how about Bianca told you why 🤣🤣 and basically your a bleeping creepy twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.