Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s just asked where Fred is in the family photo shoot and got completely attacked by these people that somehow have been brainwashed to blow smoke up jakes arse .. maybe we should all go on and comment that he doesn’t bother with Fred and balance it out a bit, so people realise that there is tonnes of people that can’t stand him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone’s just asked where Fred is in the family photo shoot and got completely attacked by these people that somehow have been brainwashed to blow smoke up jakes arse .. maybe we should all go on and comment that he doesn’t bother with Fred and balance it out a bit, so people realise that there is tonnes of people that can’t stand him 🤣
They come across really desperate don't they

Reactions: 6
Genuine questions though and Jake says it’s for a baby clothing range! So are Sophie and Jake babies then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How rude is he 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why is he always so defensive? He's asking people not to give this woman hate now after watching people pounce on her. He could just delete the OP comment and then nobody would be able to troll her. But that would affect his engagement wouldn't it?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Jesus those comments on what I can only describe as a genuine question? It does seem with most influencers - that unless you’re blowing smoke up their arses 24/7 you’re deemed a troll. He is nothing more than a bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just rolled my eyes so hard I think they have dropped out of my head. Wasn't them pictures labelled as a family photo shoot? It wasn't all the family was it. He needs to choose his wording better

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Think Bianca needs to reappear and represent the masses who aren’t scared of being blocked or called out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
About 200 of them just to confuse the arse out of him
Yes haha.. mommy has had 2 dentists contact her woohoo let’s see if her teeth get the comedy award off jake and are as bad as his turkey teef x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he clearly reads here a washed up 30 odd year old hasbeen shouting bogeys whilst other people are trying to eat! Someone smack him in the mouth please

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He knew this was gonna happen. That’s why he captioned the post “our relationship in 3 pics” or words to that effect. To up his engagement. He’s so predictable.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211017-170546_Instagram.jpg

She must have seriously low self esteem to be in a relationship with this moron 🥴

Reactions: 9
How rude is he 🙄
Im going to message Lisa and ask if Jake is on the spectrum? Its the only way to explain his behaviour! He has no social aware
This Insta begging boils my piss that's why I have come off it and rely on the trolls :ROFLMAO: So did Lisa just happen to mention in one of her stories she wanted veneers or did she do a 'Sophie' and ask for recommendations? Are veneers what Jake has where they file your teeth down or are they Turkey Teef?? Fkn hell it's confusing, isn't it? My dental routine consists of brushing morning and night and hope I keep a hold of them for as long as I can.

• Haha
Im going to message Lisa and ask if Jake is on the spectrum? Its the only way to explain his behaviour! He has no social aware

This Insta begging boils my piss that's why I have come off it and rely on the trolls :ROFLMAO: So did Lisa just happen to mention in one of her stories she wanted veneers or did she do a 'Sophie' and ask for recommendations? Are veneers what Jake has where they file your teeth down or are they Turkey Teef?? Fkn hell it's confusing, isn't it? My dental routine consists of brushing morning and night and hope I keep a hold of them for as long as I can.
Asked for recommendations of course. He had his done in Turkey iirc

Reactions: 2
Asked for recommendations of course. He had his done in Turkey iirc
He told ant Middleton he had them done in Manchester, but they are classic turkey teef, like katie prices and Ashley Cains. Whiter than white and the size of horses teef 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How can he be going to M&S? Don't they close at 4 or 4.30 on a Sunday?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.