Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! šŸ¦•

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted! Obviously, because not that long ago she asked for ideas what to get spudā€¦.. begging twit! They are both desperate and I mean desperate for work as the money is running out. Werenā€™t they going to have it done whilst on their tattlemoon? God I loath this pair and it gives me great pleasure to vent on herešŸ¤­ still filming Leo for content, showing What amazingly shite parents they are
---
duck sake, heā€™s used the same paint from inside to the gifted present to Leo, what a total tool. Itā€™s also not finished šŸ˜”
He's used interior paint on the outside of a wooden shed in the garden? Really? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
Just noticed they didnā€™t get their bullshit stories matching when they were called out for not having a stairgate, after Flaps posted a video of Leo getting out of bed and going downstairs by himself.

Fake said they donā€™t use one because Leo can climb over it.
Flaps said they donā€™t bother using one because Leo could ā€œprobablyā€ climb over it.

So which is it?!? Obviously never bothered with one.

Yet again, rightly called out on their tit parenting and their lies showing them up even more. duck safety when you have a beige aesthetic to maintain, absolute cunts.
Then you get a taller one to keep your child safe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually embarrassed for these freeloading cretins. They really do not have any self awareness whatsoever.

šŸ”šŸ„•

• Heart
I actually donā€™t know which one of them is worse. Thereā€™s her almost bragging that they got a Ā£500 birthday present for free. Then thereā€™s him making out his dad of the year again, painting the so called present, while deliberately misleading his followers, by leaving out that he didnā€™t put it together or even have to pay for it himself.
It definitely proves how skint they are though. The fact he lives his whole life thinking of content for the gram, he had a real opportunity to make himself look good. He could have gifted that to a family who have nothing and made himself look much more relatable. Imagine being that parent that happily spends hundreds of pounds on a handbag (Flappy) or on shoes (Ra-Ra) but doesnā€™t have the money (or inclination) to use their own cash for their sons birthday present. I emailed the company my disgust and if thereā€™s any more birthday freebies in the coming days, I will email those companies too šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Iā€™ve emailed company and asked them if theyā€™ve also donated/gifted to families that would appreciate it because they canā€™t afford it and not just to z list beggy influencers
I have too! Iā€™m furious by this - a whole new level of greed! I follow Kate Lawler and she accepts her gifted teepee and donates the price to the Turkey disaster! bleeping greedy dementorsšŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have quite a large following on my instaā€¦.. and Iā€™ve blasted that company to bits, showing everyone what they are likeā€¦. Safe to say not one comment is positive and MANY MANY people bleeping hate Fakey with a passion. So many people are disgusted and calling them tramps and beggers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sucks to be you, you bleeping bald headed narcissistic bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have too! Iā€™m furious by this - a whole new level of greed! I follow Kate Lawler and she accepts her gifted teepee and donates the price to the Turkey disaster! bleeping greedy dementorsšŸ¤¬
Him and Kate Lawler are buddies so he will be well aware sheā€™s done this. Letā€™s now see if he has the decency to do the same. I wonā€™t be holding my breath though.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The backlash from this is fully deserved I ducking hate this begging culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So last night he was going to show how to cook that food but didnt because he doesn't cook so he posted someone else cooking it this morning talk about embarrassing! Such a cock! Morning all!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Him and Kate Lawler are buddies so he will be well aware sheā€™s done this. Letā€™s now see if he has the decency to do the same. I wonā€™t be holding my breath though.
He will do something now as he reads here & we pull his strings. So Fakey who ya gonna donate the Ā£500 to. "It's all inclusive mate gotta get your money's worth."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He will do something now as he reads here & we pull his strings. So Fakey who ya gonna donate the Ā£500 to. "It's all inclusive mate gotta get your money's worth."
Surely if he does, heā€™ll donate it to a cancer charity as he does so much for them šŸ™„ Either his marathon fund which isnā€™t even halfway to his target or maybe he could pay for a couple of tickets on his charity table next week as thereā€™s still 12 of them remaining šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Good luck to him getting anyone donating now after being gifted a Ā£500 present for his 2 year old son šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'd imagine he'll pretend he's donating the money. There will be no evidence of this!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
These dead beats need to start looking at the bigger picture and how it affects their popularity and peoples general opinions of them.

In the early 80's I knew a girl who was in toy adverts on tv.
She would get given the toys and bring them all out to play and we'd ask how she'd get all the cool new stuff.
We'd constantly hear how they were all free and all the kids in the street stopped playing with her. Being kids aged about 5-8yrs old, if she had a really good toy we'd use her just to see what this toy was all about, then drop her again. We hated the bragging, we hated the showing off.
The early 80's were hard and our parents couldn't afford all this stuff. We might have been young but we all seemed to understand how it wasn't fair.
If she hadn't of bragged as much we'd probably have all just played together.

Its all very well getting free stuff, but what the Blagindens and alike are doing is rubbing it in people's faces.
They're setting their kids up to be as hated as them

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thing is heā€™s not admitted anywhere that the playhouse was gifted. Sheā€™s the one who needs to step up now. If and thatā€™s a big if, they decide to actually make a donation somewhere, thatā€™s when heā€™ll admit to it being free, so he can then take all the credit for giving something back.
Oh and Iā€™m putting a receipt on here to show her drop in followers before she ā€˜replacesā€™ them again šŸ™„ Sheā€™ll either be losing more after yesterdays bragging or buying more to make up for it. After all sheā€™s got a spare Ā£500 to spend now šŸ˜‰

Attachments

• Heart
For a couple who literally have everything gifted them, so can get practically anything from companies, theees aleays someine looking to give their tit to a z lister, that garden is a basic AF tit hole. I'd be embarrassed to call it mine. Not one flower or bush in sight. No wonder that kid is gormless he has zero stimulation.

Reactions: 17
Thatā€™s why heā€™s been sitting under the stairs to make out Leo needs a hiding placešŸ˜”Everything they do is planned before hand making them both utter pricks.We all knew he wouldnā€™t put the effort in to run the marathon so throws a costume in the mix so he can walkšŸ˜”His horrid mum making out he canā€™t stand being away from home and then he does a runner from butlins.All fake phoney twats the lot of them.Thank ladies for the ā¤given is only a little thing getting a job but hardly left my house for months so onwards and upwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh thatā€™s sad. Whose account is it on though please?
I searched #jakequickenden and went on latest posts as I wanted to see if anyone had been posting about the gifted playhouse. It was the first post that came up.

Hope that helps šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.