Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! 🦕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said earlier crazy this thread has the kindest loyal and most thoughtful bunch on tattle.I’ve had a awful 5 months and all of you have kept me going threw some dark days.Got offered a job today threw a friend and for once feel like I can climb up again.❤❤So cheers ladies and let’s hope these two twats get what’s coming.I’m a firm believer karma always come back to bite you in the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well said earlier crazy this thread has the kindest loyal and most thoughtful bunch on tattle.I’ve had a awful 5 months and all of you have kept me going threw some dark days.Got offered a job today threw a friend and for once feel like I can climb up again.❤❤So cheers ladies and let’s hope these two twats get what’s coming.I’m a firm believer karma always come back to bite you in the arse.
Aww congratulations I’m so pleased for you 🎉🎉❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I keep a list jotted down with grifty companies donating to influencer and zlebrities.
Kiss of bleeping death, as far as I'm concerned.

They obviously don't need my money. So I wouldn't use them.

Reactions: 19
Congratulations lovely! So happy for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Becuz this company gifted those wasters a £500 playhouse I wud never buy off them.
If they can afford to give these losers a house why shud we pay. So it backfires on them. I’m going to email and tell them that as well.
I’m with everyone else on this culture of gifting to so called ‘influencers’ who can afford to buy one
Imagine not buying your son a playhouse for his birthday they shud be holding heads in shame.
But they won’t cuz they are shameless, no wonder no onè likes them.
I’ve emailed company and asked them if they’ve also donated/gifted to families that would appreciate it because they can’t afford it and not just to z list beggy influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not that I'd be buying anything from that garden company but if I was I'd take great pleasure in cancelling it- and saying afterwards " you obviously don't need my money you can afford to give away your products - that I was going to buy from you - for free to beggy zelebrities.
I could understand if you were giving it away to charity ........ but you aren't.
So good-bye ! " 😆😆😆😎

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Buzzing for you @mollyann 😊
Nice one @CrazyBaldhead best thread on tattle this is, with the best people😘💖
I've posted on a few other threads here since joining, non are as welcoming and friendly, lovely bunch on here🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I always wanted a big wooden play house for my kids and could never afford more than one of the basic plastic ones (which my kids thoroughly enjoyed and had years of happiness from they didn't care if it was plastic or wooden) and here we have twit and tw*t getting one gifted for their son's birthday after coming back from the Maldives 😡 and why is he pretending to paint the play house in the rain???

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I could not contain myself any longer my darling Fakeys. You are all the loveliest, kindest, darlings on here. To be called a more vicious thread than Skanky's I had to stick up for us all. Its a shame @Lucyxxxx. Didn't do it at the time on Kieran Haylor's thread. Shame on you @Lucyxxxx

View attachment 1980135
Em all very strange, there is now a #2 Kieran Hayler thread and someone apparently mentioned us and @Lucyxxxx told us , I think she just skipped over the comment not to cause an argument but said it back to us, I dont think @Lucyxxxx wanted to get involved (some people are on warnings so its best for them to skip over) I think our queen @CrazyBaldhead would have liked her to defend us but like I said some users are on warnings ….. @Lucyxxxx did report back in fairness? Also they have tagged someone call The Duchessx with an x to clarify I have never been on the Kieran Hayler thread and this is another user not me , I don’t have an x at the end of my user name ❤

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I always wanted a big wooden play house for my kids and could never afford more than one of the basic plastic ones (which my kids thoroughly enjoyed and had years of happiness from they didn't care if it was plastic or wooden) and here we have twit and tw*t getting one gifted for their son's birthday after coming back from the Maldives 😡 and why is he pretending to paint the play house in the rain???
I’ve not seen your name post on here before. (Sorry if you have and I missed it) but welcome newbie ❤

he tries to make himself look like dad of the year but we all see through him

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think I could.cope with the shame of admitting I hadn't paid for my gift to my child

There.are ways to do it though kate lawler got gifted a beautiful teepee for noas birthday she thanked them marked as gifted and donated the price of it to the turkey earthquake fund
When umumsy was.offered a free mud kitchen.for her child she said thank you but could you please send it to somewhere ots needed
That's how you do it.. not grab everything then suck the life out of it painting it beige Leo doesn't want beige he has enough of that in the house!
---
bleeping VILE PARASIITE SCUM. WHERE'S YOUR BAD BACK AND ANXIETY NOW YOU ABSOLUTE bleeping WANKSTAIN? 🤬

View attachment 1979970
It's the sweat marks..:sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I love our fakey thread! Being at home with a baby although wonderful can sometimes get very lonely and this thread has me crying with laughter every day! I dip in and out of other threads with the odd comment but this feels like talking to friends! And all newbies are always welcome ☺☺

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.