Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! 🦕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s now showing her messages as we all say she never gets any haha run along flaps.Is ra ra back at butlins today sad tosser
E526C9FC-92AB-4233-8EDE-B8C4170AB319.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I searched #jakequickenden and went on latest posts as I wanted to see if anyone had been posting about the gifted playhouse. It was the first post that came up.

Hope that helps 😊
Thank you. I’m blocked so can’t see comments. I’ll wait to see if FakePotato makes an appearance on Twitter as well 😂
---
So she’s now showing her messages as we all say she never gets any haha run along flaps.Is ra ra back at butlins today sad tosser View attachment 1981218
Any excuse to do another aff link and another excuse for me to report her as she’s not marked it as one 👍🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you. I’m blocked so can’t see comments. I’ll wait to see if FakePotato makes an appearance on Twitter as well 😂
---

Any excuse to do another aff link and another excuse for me to report her as she’s not marked it as one 👍🏻😂
Ah, it was the Potato themselves who posted it- not a comment so just search the Potato's account!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
---

I’ve seen the post and it looks like the same person as Twitter

Reactions: 11
I didn't get up with you but now my child is up i will haul myself out of my pit yeah that's why Fred isn't making you pancakes for breakfast you aresehole! Way to go Fred!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Their house looks so bleak and uncomfortable.
I know when I first moved into my house, there was next to nothing in it but I was happy as could be, so it's not about that.
I definitely wasn't showing photos of it online and expecting people to ask me where I got the paint or the very basic, cheap and cheerful table and chairs in the kitchen or whatever. 🤷‍♀️(Still have them years later 😁)

Tattle has really opened my eyes, especially to the grifting the likes of this pair do.
I don't have kids and even if I did, I wouldn't be buying them a 500 quid playhouse. But I won't deal with companies who hand out stuff to the likes of them.
There's lots of places that house could have gone where it would be much more deserved and appreciated. I would bet anything that he will spend far more time in it than the child ever will. Probably rolling around the floor and singing to show how talented he isn't. Idiot waster.

As for them making a donation anywhere, no fear. They are on the bones of their arses, with not a penny to their names.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She needs to get a life outside of her kitchen- #sadcow #Whatalife
Zelda is fakey without the edit button. He’s just as nasty as her but he masks his polarising opinions to appear the lovely kind family man.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s had so many messages about the bookshelf yet only shown 4 messages 😂

If she thinks 4 messages out of 275 bots followers is a lot then she needs her head testing.

Hope he’s having a little cry today over the backlash from the playhouse. I imagine there is a troll/anxiety/meaning of life post coming.

Also why no ice bath stories bro? I thought it was about discipline not motivation? He hasn’t shown us one for a couple of weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow Zelda is one nasty piece of work, reading her script and screeching about the girl on Emmerdale. Lucky she didn’t have daughters they wouldn’t get much sympathy off that bag of bones. ‘Mum can I talk to you about my period’…..’Go away I’m watching Emmerdale, we all get them, deal with it’’
Her own period story was pretty vile too, TMI.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She’s had so many messages about the bookshelf yet only shown 4 messages 😂

If she thinks 4 messages out of 275 bots followers is a lot then she needs her head testing.

Hope he’s having a little cry today over the backlash from the playhouse. I imagine there is a troll/anxiety/meaning of life post coming.

Also why no ice bath stories bro? I thought it was about discipline not motivation? He hasn’t shown us one for a couple of weeks.
Bingo 😂 and there’s the anxiety post. I really hope they’ve been inundated with messages about their ‘gift’. If I wasn’t already blocked I would have been over this 😂 Wonder if he’s on his way to Skegness today 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Anxiety my arse! Ashley Banjo announced on radio early this morning that he is making his West End debut in Wizard of Oz he can't even get a London show yet alone West End nobody likes you and you have zero talent now duck off to your cupboard under the stairs while we all have a good laugh at you saddo

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Playing the anxiety card now after reading tattle! Makes me sick he does! 🤮

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow Zelda is one nasty piece of work, reading her script and screeching about the girl on Emmerdale. Lucky she didn’t have daughters they wouldn’t get much sympathy off that bag of bones. ‘Mum can I talk to you about my period’…..’Go away I’m watching Emmerdale, we all get them, deal with it’’
Her own period story was pretty vile too, TMI.
Totally agree she’s like him switching it about to make it all about her.She’s evil under that face paint and eyebrows touching her forehead 🤣Showing a audience that young girls suffer with bad periods a good thing but no scary Mary obviously not had a daughter and her bitchy remarks uncalled for .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jake = I will do anything for my son, he’s my whole world…… except put my hand in my pocket (because it’s empty) and buy him a birthday present 🥴

Just think about that for a moment you Beggy tosser!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
And her letting her kid stick sweets to the dirty wall and then eat them from it! Not telling him no..just filming of course 🤢🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
God he's a lazy bleep. How about getting out of bed and helping get the kids ready or make breakfast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.