Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! 🦕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mollyann congratulations and wishing you all the best in your new job 🎉🎉
and sorry for being late to the party but we did a Fakey yesterday and done a full busy day (3hrs including lunch) trudging around Ikea unfortunately nothing was #gifted so we had to pay for everything at the checkout with real money 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He's feeling 'meh' today cos he's been challenged by us Tattlers to put his hand in his sweaty rank pocket & cough up 500 big ones to give to charity.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Following on from my last post just to further rub salt in his wounds prick's new bestie Cashley congratulated Ashley but baldy hasn't despite saying only recently he loves to see others succeed yeah you sure about that bro?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He's feeling 'meh' today cos he's been challenged by us Tattlers to put his hand in his sweaty rank pocket & cough up 500 big ones to give to charity.
and maybe he’s also seen this. Not difficult to find if he searches himself. We all know he loves a hashtag 😉 Also maybe getting ready to bin his MS gigs off this weekend and his charity table event next Thursday 💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
and maybe he’s also seen this. Not difficult to find if he searches himself. We all know he loves a hashtag 😉 Also maybe getting ready to bin his MS gigs off this weekend and his charity table event next Thursday 💁🏻‍♀️
Love this...That man in the second photo looks well pissed off! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anxiety my arse! Ashley Banjo announced on radio early this morning that he is making his West End debut in Wizard of Oz he can't even get a London show yet alone West End nobody likes you and you have zero talent now duck off to your cupboard under the stairs while we all have a good laugh at you saddo
Yeah I heard him too he sounded so excited. Not a fan as such but he has worked hard so deserves it and really seems to appreciate every opportunity he has been given. Fakey just can’t understand why he hasn’t cracked it - he should try working hard or give up. I have my own little business it’s steadily growing with more (genuine) followers but it has been so hard and taken years to be seen out there so when I see this moaning, poor is me grown man wondering why he hasn’t has his big break it makes me want to scream. I seriously do believe this gifting crap is going to stop pretty soon as people are kicking off when it could be gifted to somebody who genuinely need it. Fair enough it’s the way with adverts and I don’t mind that so much but when people get gifted a mountain of food that will clearly be wasted (Vicky Pattison springs to mind) it puts me off ever buying from the company.

Ok rant over. I need to get some work done 😆
---
Just stumbled across this 😂
Goodness if I checked out more influencers I’d never be off Tattle 😆 don’t know how they all sleep at night

• Haha
duck sake Flappy, who let's there kid stick sweets to the wall and lick them off🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 you absolute filthy witch. How about saying no Leo, we don't do that and why's she letting him have sweets this early😳😳😳 tit mum.

Awww Fakey's not feeling good today everyone🤪🤪🤪 let's all feel sorry for him...erm lets not, he's an absolute bleep, lounging in bed while his missus does everything, what a twit🤬🤬🤬 he's not getting that audition he went for and he's gutted Ashley Banjo got what he wants. He probably thinks to himself oh why can't I catch a break, because you are horrible mate, that's why, lazy, beggy, vain just duck off will you, get a proper job.
Wonder if we're getting an OK live tomorrow, or has he been sacked from that too🤭🤭🤭🤭🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gonna message that toy company too, I'm fuming🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 this grifting culture needs to stop now!!!!
---
Best pull yourself together for your drive to Skeggy boy🤣🤪🤭 peace and love bro✌

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He must look for anything to like when people well weirdo’s mention him for shows.Haunted thing on tonight think zelda in it to as I remember her being put up in a hotel.Don’t have sky but I’m sure someone can report back lol.He’s gone quiet hopefully moved in his gifted shed sticking sweets to the wood👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He must look for anything to like when people well weirdo’s mention him for shows.Haunted thing on tonight think zelda in it to as I remember her being put up in a hotel.Don’t have sky but I’m sure someone can report back lol.He’s gone quiet hopefully moved in his gifted shed sticking sweets to the wood👀
I saw this and he’s the only one that’s liked it 😂 He’ll be tagging the show in next. Pretty sad if he went for it and didn’t get it because the cast that are on it are the real dregs of the z list circuit 🤢 if he’s quiet today, I reckon he could be driving to Skegness for another baby Dino gig

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230223-104605_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-104618_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-104645_Instagram.jpg

---
Just look at how his engagement has massively dropped these days compared to a few years ago. I think someone on here said he started behaving like a bleep after Odd Job was born.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It's so unfair to give a child no boundaries, it really sets them up for hardship, totally unnecessarily.
If and when he starts school, he won't have a clue how to behave and the smallest rule about sitting down or listening or whatever will be all new to him.

Sticking sweets to the wall and licking them off, and she films that. FFS.
Then again, didn't she have him sitting on the hob a few days ago. 🙄

• Heart
That silly old bat Zelda moaning about her finger again..someone should tell her to shut the duck up moaning it's only a finger! 🙄Silly cow! And the looking at her notes for her pathetic soap scoop that NOONE gives a tit about..who even takes the time to sit and write notes like that. Needs to seriously get a life that one! She needs sectioning along with her son!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔Fag Ash Lil moaning about her finger, stop gardening rest up, you silly cow, no wonder it hurts again, thick as tit the lot of them ....as for the kid no words utter filth, and her filming it..I'm going to the pub ...

• Haha
These beggy, lazy pricks have really riled me today. And that mess Charlotte Dawson bringing another neglected feral kid into the world. :mad: :sick:

• Angry
View attachment 1981424View attachment 1981425View attachment 1981426
---
Just look at how his engagement has massively dropped these days compared to a few years ago. I think someone on here said he started behaving like a bleep after Odd Job was born.
His chest hair stubble 🤮, never see that anymore and he’s topless online every day. Surely he isn’t vain enough or have that much free time to be shaving his chest hair everyday?! Oh wait sorry, this is QJQ we’re talking about.
Or is he just going bald everywhere else not just his head? 😂

• Haha
I wish your business every success @cazellie but that's the difference between you and head you have worked hard to achieve what you have baldy thinks lazing around all day is fine because he did a couple of big shows so the work should roll in except it hasn't because he lacks all the qualities required to succeed he is lazy, feigns injury, massive ego, passive aggressive attitude, sexist i could go on but us fakeys know how this list goes Ashley got that panto part because he is humble, down to earth and extremely hardworking amongst other things i follow him on Instagram and ive seen him working til 3am then he is back up training again at 6 lying in bed scratching your ugly tattoos doesnt bring you opportunities it definitely doesn't show you as hardworking. @mollyann it is never just a little job it is hard to get back to work even more so if you have had struggles you're doing amazing don't forget that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.