Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! πŸ¦•

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on a roll guyssss and thanks for the votes for our new thread title. I changed it to incorporate the piping hot tea we had about Fakey being a dinosaur in The Masked Singer at Butlins!

Recap to follow.

Previous thread:

---
Original suggestion which I changed with the excitement of today!! πŸ˜…

Screenshot_20230216-222755~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Guys I'm so upset. Ordered new glasses today and the girl in the shop said take a selfie to give you an idea.
I look like bleeping Zelda!!!!! We have a similar hairstyle and I'm guessing I have the same manly features minus the turkey teeth.
Kill me now !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm off to bed, think I've pulled a stomach muscle laughing at this twats downfall....
Top detective work, fakeys πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just caught up..Great work Fakey's..crying with laughter at that vid! 🀣🀣🀣..comedy gold that...Oh how the mighty have fallen & continue to do so! Love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm on a roll guyssss and thanks for the votes for our new thread title. I changed it to incorporate the piping hot tea we had about Fakey being a dinosaur in The Masked Singer at Butlins!

View attachment 1965627

Recap to follow.

Previous thread:

---

View attachment 1965638
Omfg Fakey's 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I have just caught up and am absolutely πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ at the Butlins titπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just brilliant work for finding thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Acting like Billy big balls saying he's got an early start at 5am, and it's driving to Butlins for a 5 minute cameo πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
bleeping creased up at this thread🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
What's he gonna do when he finds out we know what his work is🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I joined the ra ra baby dino clubπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Recap:

After a brief silence on IG, Fakey was back with a bang. Yes, you've guessed it, yet another clip from his grief podcast with the disgusting and vile Cashley Cain. One of the quotes from Cain was "The most beautiful thing I have in my life is grief". Says it all really doesn't it - the sick, money-grabbing, vile heathen. 🀬

We then had a loft conversion update which was absolutely hilarious. Perfect for midgets and we all cannot wait until this cowboy-botched, little shoe box is furnished. That's if they can fit anything up there let alone have the money! πŸ˜‚

Fakey then questioned "What is the Meaning of Life" and is waiting for the 'best day of his life' to yet happen. Well, most normal people consider their marriage or the birth of their children as the happiest day of their life so that perfectly sums this hole up for saying such a thing!

We then had him and Flapz sitting in bed with her eating a bagel and calling herself a 'chef' and him sniping at her calling her 'mate' again. FFS love get a bleeping grip you silly witch. She has put a block on Sky as he's been buying certain movies and it's been coming out of her own account. About the only excitement going on in that bed judging by the massive bolster between them. It was as high as a prison wall! πŸ˜‚

His new 'prescription glasses' made an appearance which made him look like Penfold out of Danger Mouse and still no proper training has been done for the Marathon. All has gone quiet on the OK front so has he been dropped after the public's IG and Facebook comments? We certainly hope so!

We then had absolutely piping hot tea about him working at Butlin's as Baby Dino in The Masked Singer alongside 'Barry from Eastenders'. One of our brilliant Fakey's spotted the clips and we now have receipts on here! 'Barry' had a huge applause when unmasked but when Fakey was, nobody knew who the hell he was. You could hear a pin drop! πŸ˜…

Flapz is doing #aff links about absolutely everything, posing in underwear looking like Max Wall (insult to Max Wall) and doing TikToks about how to make Hot Chocolate. Just duck off 'mate'.

Carry on Fakeys. πŸ‘

330672632_577943030872513_4458305744312670601_n.jpg

330973372_747202473686343_8065479669222641386_n.jpg

330483638_168101839304348_1506861455922905450_n.jpg

Screenshot_20230215-085046~2.png
330966828_916974112658315_1422832769107714522_n.jpg
331512804_695028425743995_8524874097491934253_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Recap:

After a brief silence on IG, Fakey was back with a bang. Yes, you've guessed it, yet another clip from his grief podcast with the disgusting and vile Cashley Cain. One of the quotes from Cain was "The most beautiful thing I have in my life is grief". Says it all really doesn't it - the sick, money-grabbing, vile heathen. 🀬

We then had a loft conversion update which was absolutely hilarious. Perfect for midgets and we all cannot wait until this cowboy-botched, little shoe box is furnished. That's if they can fit anything up there let alone have the money! πŸ˜‚

Fakey then questioned "What is the Meaning of Life" and is waiting for the 'best day of his life' to yet happen. Well, most normal people consider their marriage or the birth of their children as the happiest day of their life so that perfectly sums this hole up for saying such a thing!

We then had him and Flapz sitting in bed with her eating a bagel and calling herself a 'chef' and him sniping at her calling her 'mate' again. FFS love get a bleeping grip you silly witch. She has put a block on Sky as he's been buying certain movies and it's been coming out of her own account. About the only excitement going on in that bed judging by the massive bolster between them. It was as high as a prison wall! πŸ˜‚

His new 'prescription glasses' made an appearance which made him look like Penfold out of Danger Mouse and still no proper training has been done for the Marathon. All has gone quiet on the OK front so has he been dropped after the public's IG and Facebook comments? We certainly hope so!

We then had absolutely piping hot tea about him working at Butlin's as Baby Dino in The Masked Singer alongside 'Barry from Eastenders'. One of our brilliant Fakey's spotted the clips and we now have receipts on here! 'Barry' had a huge applause when unmasked but when Fakey was, nobody knew who the hell he was. You could hear a pin drop! πŸ˜…

Flapz is doing #aff links about absolutely everything, posing in underwear looking like Max Wall (insult to Max Wall) and doing TikToks about how to make Hot Chocolate. Just duck off 'mate'.

Carry on Fakeys. πŸ‘

View attachment 1965782
View attachment 1965783
View attachment 1965784
View attachment 1965786
View attachment 1965787
View attachment 1965788
View attachment 1965789
View attachment 1965790
View attachment 1965791
View attachment 1965793
View attachment 1965796
View attachment 1965797
View attachment 1965798
View attachment 1965799
View attachment 1965800View attachment 1965801View attachment 1965802
View attachment 1965804
View attachment 1965805
View attachment 1965806
View attachment 1965807
Best recap ever. Excellent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Fantastic title and what a brilliant recap Queen Crazy πŸ˜‚
Mollyann and Jeanie great detective work ladiesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ This thread is comedy gold πŸ˜‚ As for you Fakey I hope you like our new peng RaRa avatars πŸ¦–πŸ¦–πŸ¦–πŸ¦–πŸ¦–

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Desperate Dan has been reduced to ”working” in Butlins on the Masked singer. This will future proof that he’ll not get the real deal on ITV as Joe public will have heard him murdering a song. Bet it’s killing him not being able to brag about this and getting selfies with his adoring fans πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Less than 2 weeks away and still 12 tickets left πŸ™„ He’ll be taking out another loan at this rate to pay people to go 🀭
Omg he must realise now he isn't popular. No one knows him at Butlins and he can't sell tickets for a. Haritu event. Wonder if his ok live goes ahead today
---
To the sound of hokey cokey
Oh fakey fakey fakey
Oh fakey fakey fakey
He's bent
Can't pay the rent
RA RA RA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1965627

Recap to follow.

Previous thread:

---

View attachment 1965638
Love the title 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg he must realise now he isn't popular. No one knows him at Butlins and he can't sell tickets for a. Haritu event. Wonder if his ok live goes ahead today
---
To the sound of hokey cokey
Oh fakey fakey fakey
Oh fakey fakey fakey
He's bent
Can't pay the rent
RA RA RA
If only that could be a thread title πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.