Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! 🦕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Thatbird71❤Threw circumstances out of my control have been left wondering how I will feel normal again.So life throws you a lifeline you grab it and put your big girls pants on.So when you see people like the prickendens it’s so annoying.He’s so lazy unappreciative and uses mental health as a excuse for everything.His mum the same she has a privilege life yet moans constantly🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That silly old bat Zelda moaning about her finger again..someone should tell her to shut the duck up moaning it's only a finger! 🙄Silly cow! And the looking at her notes for her pathetic soap scoop that NOONE gives a tit about..who even takes the time to sit and write notes like that. Needs to seriously get a life that one! She needs sectioning along with her son!
The desperate thirst for a bit of tele is strong in these 3 non-entities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you @Thatbird71❤Threw circumstances out of my control have been left wondering how I will feel normal again.So life throws you a lifeline you grab it and put your big girls pants on.So when you see people like the prickendens it’s so annoying.He’s so lazy unappreciative and uses mental health as a excuse for everything.His mum the same she has a privilege life yet moans constantly🙄
I certainly get how you feel lovely @mollyann..glad things are looking up for you and hope all goes well in your new job. Go smash it girl 💪🫶xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually don’t know which one of them is worse. There’s her almost bragging that they got a £500 birthday present for free. Then there’s him making out his dad of the year again, painting the so called present, while deliberately misleading his followers, by leaving out that he didn’t put it together or even have to pay for it himself.
It definitely proves how skint they are though. The fact he lives his whole life thinking of content for the gram, he had a real opportunity to make himself look good. He could have gifted that to a family who have nothing and made himself look much more relatable. Imagine being that parent that happily spends hundreds of pounds on a handbag (Flappy) or on shoes (Ra-Ra) but doesn’t have the money (or inclination) to use their own cash for their sons birthday present. I emailed the company my disgust and if there’s any more birthday freebies in the coming days, I will email those companies too 😡
Also didn't she have some cocomelon toys gifted by b&m before Christmas and these were early Christmas presents for Leo! What sort of message is that too as doesn't santa bring the presents Christmas eve? And todays story allowing him to stick sweets to the wall and suck them off! It's beyond ferral!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Also didn't she have some cocomelon toys gifted by b&m before Christmas and these were early Christmas presents for Leo! What sort of message is that too as doesn't santa bring the presents Christmas eve? And todays story allowing him to stick sweets to the wall and suck them off! It's beyond ferral!!
Snot all over the wall- can’t imagine nanny qvc letting that happen. She wud have a nervous breakdown

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She did and toys from Hamleys as well 😡 That’s how they can buy ‘Gucci’ shoes and ‘LV’ bags. They get everything gifted for the kids so they spend any money (credit cards) they have just on themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️ Waiting to see what stuff they are getting free for their loft extension. bleeping parasites.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Ah his ex has made the DM. Bet she’s gonna become even more well know now younger sis is on LI 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish your business every success @cazellie but that's the difference between you and head you have worked hard to achieve what you have baldy thinks lazing around all day is fine because he did a couple of big shows so the work should roll in except it hasn't because he lacks all the qualities required to succeed he is lazy, feigns injury, massive ego, passive aggressive attitude, sexist i could go on but us fakeys know how this list goes Ashley got that panto part because he is humble, down to earth and extremely hardworking amongst other things i follow him on Instagram and ive seen him working til 3am then he is back up training again at 6 lying in bed scratching your ugly tattoos doesnt bring you opportunities it definitely doesn't show you as hardworking. @mollyann it is never just a little job it is hard to get back to work even more so if you have had struggles you're doing amazing don't forget that ❤
BIB - potential thread title there!

And I know it's been said before many times but Rylan is another who once upon a time auditioned for X Factor, went on from there to win CBB and worked hard to be successful. Deservedly successful, imo.

JQ has no idea how to work. The cut of him in the audience on DOI on Sunday, 🙄 he probably thought they would ask him to join the judges on the night. LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he’s still in Colchester but rather than take his son swimming with his wife, he chooses to go sparring instead and then spout out more ‘motivational’ bullshit. I’ve never known a parent that puts themselves first every single time 🤯 Unless his stories are prerecorded he’s obviously not off to Skegness for tonight, so I wonder what the ‘work’ is he’s got at the end of the week, that he previously spoke about?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he’s still in Colchester but rather than take his son swimming with his wife, he chooses to go sparring instead and then spout out more ‘motivational’ bullshit. I’ve never known a parent that puts themselves first every single time 🤯 Unless his stories are prerecorded he’s obviously not off to Skegness for tonight, so I wonder what the ‘work’ is he’s got at the end of the week, that he previously spoke about?
Will be prerecorded, thinks were all stupid!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.