Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! šŸ¦•

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becuz this company gifted those wasters a Ā£500 playhouse I wud never buy off them.
If they can afford to give these losers a house why shud we pay. So it backfires on them. Iā€™m going to email and tell them that as well.
Iā€™m with everyone else on this culture of gifting to so called ā€˜influencersā€™ who can afford to buy one
Imagine not buying your son a playhouse for his birthday they shud be holding heads in shame.
But they wonā€™t cuz they are shameless, no wonder no onĆØ likes them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I could not contain myself any longer my darling Fakeys. You are all the loveliest, kindest, darlings on here. To be called a more vicious thread than Skanky's I had to stick up for us all. Its a shame @Lucyxxxx. Didn't do it at the time on Kieran Haylor's thread. Shame on you @Lucyxxxx

Screenshot_20230222-201929~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
'Always close the pods pack securely with a 'click'.

It's a slide-off cardboard box you utter bell-end. No click there.

Isn't this such an utter joy to watch knowing how desperate and in debt he is!!!!

Look at the 'mum juice' to the left.

You're desperate bro, desperate. Not for one second have you ever put a wash on you little pussy witch.

View attachment 1979247
Whatā€™s he doing? Sniffing dirty washing youā€™ve actually got to wash your clothes to be able to smell the scent, the complete weapon.
Fancy trying to flog Daz and you canā€™t even turn the washing machine on šŸ™„.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s such a nasty cow.Saying get a grip to a character on emmerdale for having heavy periodsšŸ˜”Why donā€™t you piss off tell your horrid son to get a grip when he sells his son your son your ex and all his fake arse health mental and other tit he makes up for likes.Can see where he gets his lousy attitude from and how being ugly on the inside certainly shows on her facešŸ‘View attachment 1979428
She needs to get a life outside of her kitchen- #sadcow #Whatalife

• Heart
I could not contain myself any longer my darling Fakeys. You are all the loveliest, kindest, darlings on here. To be called a more vicious thread than Skanky's I had to stick up for us all. Its a shame @Lucyxxxx. Didn't do it at the time on Kieran Haylor's thread. Shame on you @Lucyxxxx

View attachment 1980135
Have these people who comment even read this thread? Itā€™s genuinely the most supportive out there. Iā€™ve been on many threads and this oneā€™s by far my favourite

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Have these people who comment even read this thread? Itā€™s genuinely the most supportive out there. Iā€™ve been on many threads and this oneā€™s by far my favourite
I've put Lucy on ignore now. Massive letdown she is. šŸ¤¬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg his choice of top for this ad along with the trousers that are probably stuck to him he's been wearing them that long! Wtf does he look like! šŸ˜³
---
How long before he jumps on this outfit. šŸ¤” šŸ¤£
Needs to sling them in the machine along with his cherry blossom Daz. #Fool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Becuz this company gifted those wasters a Ā£500 playhouse I wud never buy off them.
If they can afford to give these losers a house why shud we pay. So it backfires on them. Iā€™m going to email and tell them that as well.
Iā€™m with everyone else on this culture of gifting to so called ā€˜influencersā€™ who can afford to buy one
Imagine not buying your son a playhouse for his birthday they shud be holding heads in shame.
I was after a kids slide this year, now I know who to avoid.

Reactions: 15
maybe il take a wander over to their insta, just maybe and see what other beggars they ā€˜giftā€™šŸ¤¬ I think it might also be worth mentioning that the beyond z listers they just gifted a Ā£500 play house to have just recently returned from the Maldives and have just had a loft conversion! Maybe point them in the direction of both their instagram šŸ¤¬

• Heart
  • Angry
Advertising is one thing, gifting feels so bad at a time of crisis where families are struggling and you have ā€œinfluencersā€ bragging about holidays, designer clothes and getting tonnes for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cant even believe they are showing that as a gift and jake should have put gifted in his video. They should have bleeping donated it to a women and children's shelter amd bought their own. Or donate the equivalent to what it would cost. Bit they won't cos they literally donate nothing to charity. I am skint and I donate absolutely everything and anything I can, I list my uneaten food on olio for people to collect. They really are a pack of arse holes. I just couldn't sit knowing I had been given that when kids are freezing and dieing in our country of malnutrition.

Jake I double bleeping dare you to go and spend Ā£200 quid in asda and donate it all to a food bank. My kids even gave there Christmas chocolate to a food bank and we bought children gifts who otherwise wouldn't have got anything. And you know what it was actually my fave part of christmas.
They are awful. They think the World owes them a living. Really dislikeable

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Trampy Begging Cunts of Colchester. šŸ¤¬

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.