Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! šŸ¦•

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted.. bleeping Gifted..... no wonder their numbers drop daily,

bleeping pair of lazy workshy cunts who post about their B&B Maldives trip after 6/7 holidays last year mostly with out their kids, then they go and get a bleeping play house Gifted!!!!!!!!

BUY IT YOURSELF YOU CRETINS!!

That's really boiled my piss. Clearly goes to show the money he had from his dad's inheritance got sniffed and snorted away whilst living rent free at Orchard care home and then when he actually made decent money he invested in a house he doesn't even fully own same as a leased range rover.

Imagine not buying your own son a car seat or gifts for his second birthday because you spend your days messaging companies begging them!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
This exactly Jeanie, its more of a gift if you have actually paid for it yourself after working hard , saving up for it and seeing youre child enjoying playing in in for years to come knowing it was bought with tought and you worked hard to get youre son s present to remember. They are beyond disgusting. Infact I equally as annoyed with that company, this grifting/gifting/Ad culture is just vile.

Warwick wont play in it anyway because there wont be a t.v in it! and they would want to stock it well up with food to get him to play on it!

My god a childrenā€™s charity would have benefited more then these pair of wankers!
See the smug face on him after her pretending to paint it!

Guarantee Spud wont use it! Its just more of a show off statements in the garden!

I had mine the Fisher Price house, they never played in it!! anyway at least I bought it myself.
stock it up with food loooooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The wholesome family man act! Bro you spend any money you do earn on yourself you didn't even buy your son a second birthday present or your wife a 30th birthday gift duck right off with your act you vile little man

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
So his post showing the playhouse of should have been marked #ad (as should hers) . Off to the ASA I go..

Vile beggars.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
bleeping VILE PARASIITE SCUM. WHERE'S YOUR BAD BACK AND ANXIETY NOW YOU ABSOLUTE bleeping WANKSTAIN? šŸ¤¬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
If someone can please do a screenshot of him with the playhouse in the background and a screenshot of her story showing it and a screenshot of the click on link, Iā€™ll also happily report it to ASA šŸ˜Š

• Heart
So the leeches have blagged themselves a free playhouse. So sick of these so called Influencers always begging and getting stuff for nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I soooo have a lot to catch up on Fakeys, but that gifted playhouse is built better and looks bigger than their shoddy loft conversion. Makes sense why theyā€™ve been filming Leo4Likes under the stairs playing. Absolute shameless hard faced beggy bastards šŸ˜”
Hope you are all good ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Well to be fair guys, we all know they have a hefty " tick" list with their dealers so of course they can't afford presents for their money maker who doesn't seem to be making much dollar these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just noticed they didnā€™t get their bullshit stories matching when they were called out for not having a stairgate, after Flaps posted a video of Leo getting out of bed and going downstairs by himself.

Fake said they donā€™t use one because Leo can climb over it.
Flaps said they donā€™t bother using one because Leo could ā€œprobablyā€ climb over it.

So which is it?!? Obviously never bothered with one.

Yet again, rightly called out on their tit parenting and their lies showing them up even more. duck safety when you have a beige aesthetic to maintain, absolute cunts.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gifted.. bleeping Gifted..... no wonder their numbers drop daily,

bleeping pair of lazy workshy cunts who post about their B&B Maldives trip after 6/7 holidays last year mostly with out their kids, then they go and get a bleeping play house Gifted!!!!!!!!

BUY IT YOURSELF YOU CRETINS!!

That's really boiled my piss. Clearly goes to show the money he had from his dad's inheritance got sniffed and snorted away whilst living rent free at Orchard care home and then when he actually made decent money he invested in a house he doesn't even fully own same as a leased range rover.

Imagine not buying your own son a car seat or gifts for his second birthday because you spend your days messaging companies begging them!
But saying his birthday present had arrived then puts gifted!! Imagine giving a free gift as a present!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This exactly Jeanie, its more of a gift if you have actually paid for it yourself after working hard , saving up for it and seeing youre child enjoying playing in in for years to come knowing it was bought with thought and you worked hard to get youre son a present to remember. They are beyond disgusting. Infact Im equally as annoyed with that company, this grifting/gifting/Ad culture is just vile.

Warwick wont play in it anyway because there wont be a t.v in it! and they would want to stock it well up with food to get him to play on it!

My god a childrenā€™s charity would have benefited more then these pair of wankers!
See the smug face on him after her pretending to paint it!

Guarantee Spud wont use it! Its just more of a show off statements in the garden!

I had mine the Fisher Price house, they never played in it!! But at least I knew I bought it myself and it was meaningful.

(sorry exclamation marks out in full force when im annoyed šŸ™ˆšŸ¤¬)
It was so obvious he was pretending to paint it wasn't it! šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
At this point, and I donā€™t even give a tit anymore, it should of been him dead not his brother. He is a stain on society and needs to just duck off now

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No shame gettin free stuff for leo atall but happy to spend money on kid free holidays. Unbelievable
---

• Heart
Reactions: 20
šŸ”bleeping pair of cunty bastards..hate their guts ....like that little fucker needs that, miserable, spoilt, ill-mannered, tit.....rant over...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who paints in the rain? And the way he was holding that paintbrush.......he hasn't got a clue. Useless twit of a man. I couldn't have that level of uselessness around me I'm afraid. He'd of been sacked off long time ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So is Leo actually going to get a birthday present from his patents Jake and Sophie Church?? Because as of yet he hasnā€™? They havenā€™t bought him anything.

A company gave him a birthday present of a playhouse but NOT his parents as they didnā€™t pay for it.

So his parents bought him nothing šŸ˜„ poor little sod they couldnā€™t even get him a RaRa from the pound shop.

So you see Fakey, when Leo can actually speak and his little friends come over to play and and say ā€œwow thatā€™s awesome etc, who got you that and did youā€™re Dad built it for you aswell?ā€ Leo will say NO my Dad didnā€™t buy it or build it for me , some company gave it to me as a present and they they built it!

So it shows how much yous really think of youā€™re precious baby boy number 1 by NOT buying him a birthday present!

Yous may have begged and got it but yous didnā€™t pay for it or put it together for him so technically yous DIDNT get him a birthday present! But yous took out a loan out for youre Tattlemoon and a loft conversion for Sophies clothes and Jake to sleep in but couldnā€™t buy your own son a birthday present!

Wow yous are unbelievably selfish!

How can you look at that and be proud Fakey? you didnā€™t buy it or even put it together for youre son! You Prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So is Leo actually going to get a birthday present from his patents Jake and Sophie Church?? Because as of yet he hasnā€™? They havenā€™t bought him anything.

A company gave him a birthday present of a playhouse but NOT his parents as they didnā€™t pay for it.

So his parents bought him nothing šŸ˜„ poor little sod they couldnā€™t even get him a RaRa from the pound shop.

So you see Fakey, when Leo can actually speak and his little friends come over to play and and say ā€œwow thatā€™s awesome etc, who got you that and did youā€™re Dad built it for you aswell?ā€ Leo will say NO my Dad didnā€™t buy it or build it for me , some company gave it to me as a present and they they built it!

So it shows how much yous really think of youā€™re precious baby boy number 1 by NOT buying him a birthday present!

Yous may have begged and got it but yous didnā€™t pay for it or put it together for him so technically yous DIDNT get him a birthday present! But yous took out a loan out for youre Tattlemoon and a loft conversion for Sophies clothes and Jake to sleep in but couldnā€™t buy your own son a birthday present!

Wow yous are unbelievably selfish!

How can you look at that and be proud Fakey? you didnā€™t buy it or even put it together for youre son, I doubt you even painted it.
This! All part of the fun is Dad trying to build things when they get presents! Fakey is a useless piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.